I wanna buy my first handgun for home defense and range shooting. currently thinking CZ-75 BD...

i wanna buy my first handgun for home defense and range shooting. currently thinking CZ-75 BD. convince me otherwise or validate my mostly uninformed decision.

Attached: F04734F0-E03F-42B1-AF72-8F8ECDDE2ED8-27945-0000148B469E4B33.png (807x538, 327K)

Good pistol, there are arguably some better depending on preference. Go to a few indoor ranges where you can rent and shoot a lot of different pistols and pic the one you like the most. Don’t let retarded memes and opinions decide what you’ll be protecting yourself with. Also, of the ones you decide you like, look up common issues with them.

It's a 9mm pistol with a reliable track record. Idk what you want us to tell you, another 9mm pistol or something else entirely? I would say "get a light" for it so that in the event you actually use it, being able to identify your target is easier and looks good in court, but it has no rails. I literally just have whatever gun that I play with on any given day as my "bump in the night" gun, so I'm not one to judge

it's a sweet gun with a decent trigger out of the box and good looks to boot. don't get rused by the cz s o y memes.

If you're not looking to conceal it that's a good choice for a first handgun

Its aight

Attached: NewGrips.jpg (810x900, 529K)

I don't give a fuck what you do, approval-seeking pussy.

I have it’s tacticool brother the CZ 75 SP-01 Tactical. Haven’t had any problems and I’ve put a little over 1500 rounds through it. The ability to mount a light is definitely nice.

Fairly hefty pistol but the fact that it essentially has no recoil (is it the low bore axis, the weight or some combination? Who knows) and is definitely combat accurate with nice night sights right out of the box is a plus.

I definitely recommend you pick up some MecGar 19 round magazines regardless of what CZ 75 model you go with if it’s a variant that takes standard magazines. For home defense 19+1 isn’t terrible at all.

Attached: 8338A003-48EE-4403-BD3C-F0138693FD53.jpg (4032x3024, 1.93M)

Attached: 1530831944203m.jpg (877x1024, 191K)

the 75's DA trigger is meh. if you want SA/DA so badly get a Beretta 92, unless you have tiny hands. the 75 is better off with the glorious frame safety.

Buy a tristar instead, better quality control, save money on the same gun overall.
If buying turk doesn't sound good to you, than buy a EAA Tangfoglio

I like my c100 but I don't like that some parts aren't interchangeable. I can blast jackrabbits all day from 40 yards out with it though

They are excellent guns. Save a few bucks and send it to Cajun Gun Works for the Pro package or Defensive Carry package. You will love the trigger after that. Ive got 4 that have all been Cajunized and they are by far my favorite guns.

I think the regular B models are better because you can carry cocked and locked or decocked with a DA pull as the safety.

Also CZ75 trigger springs like to break, so you may as well install an upgrade kit while you're at it.
Only other issue is that because the slide rides inside the frame it's a little tricky to get a good grip on until the recoil spring wear in.

Other than that it's a comfy, well-balanced and quite accurate. It's pretty slim pickings for metal framed pistols these days too, but it's a good thing the CZ caught on and there are numerous clones if you want something like it but different or cheaper.

i have a Smith and wesson SD9VE. would recommend if on budget. they make it in 40 cal too. both hold 16 rounds or there about. i plan on buying a Glock 22 gen4. i shot one and fell in love with it.

Cz master race.

Beretta 92FS/M9 with a G decocker kit, a D spring, and 18 round MecGar mags

one can never go wrong with a CZ

>HD
>no rail to hang a light
>manual safety
>DA/SA
Guns for HD should eliminate as many variables as possible and that pistol does not do that

Since when did the 75 BD have a manual safety?

Lights are overrated

Attached: MoreCute.jpg (1080x1176, 889K)