Moving a small arsenal

So I'm transporting 100 lbs of tannerite and lots of guns across the country, what precautions should I take?

Attached: 1517048080317.jpg (203x241, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kxan.com/news/local/hill-country/explosives-found-in-vehicle-on-us-281-austin-police-investigating/1306889225
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

drive very close to Gov buuildings

Better ones.
kxan.com/news/local/hill-country/explosives-found-in-vehicle-on-us-281-austin-police-investigating/1306889225

if you get pulled over just keep saying AM I BEING DETAINED AM I BEING DETAINED over and over

Yeah, dispose of the tannerite since it’s an explosive, unless you can separate the mix. If it’s separated then there’s no problem but the ATF will fuck You over transporting explosives. Rifles shouldn’t be a problem as long as they’re locked up.

If you get pulled over, make sure you tell the police you have explosives in the car, and you need to get to your destination fast.

Attached: gumballchuckling.jpg (276x230, 52K)

Just tell them you're a youtuber moving your shit to a deer lease to blow shit up for your job.

>fireworks are probably now explosives due to being labeled as incendiary devices

Attached: Timothy McVeigh.jpg (400x559, 19K)

Don't drive like a dumbass. Stay under the speed limit, if you have cruise control, use it.

Is that .22 plinkster?

>it's okay
>puts on sunglasses
>i'm from youtube

How did this sound like a good idea to you?

Could you like not?

If the Tannerite is pre-mixed, of course you can't do anything with it. If it's sealed, I'd still go ahead and sell it or use it. As far as the guns, as someone who has moved A LOT:

>get moving truck
>make guns the first thing you put on truck
>then your mattresses, beds, heavy shit, etc
>Ain't nobody pulling out an entire motherfucking truck to search it as long as you don't splerg out, and chances of getting pulled over are low anyway.

im going to a meet up, i want the tannerite.

thanks for the advice senpai

Attached: 1531347989019.jpg (750x716, 296K)

Porbably shouldn't mention you're doing that on a public forum where cianiggers and atfags troll

I'm doing nothing illegal, just going to a Jow Forums meet up

I think

>just a Jow Forums meet up
>nothing illegal

Avoid New Jersey. They have a stupid law where you can only move weapons from a range and back to your home with no exceptions. Can't even stop for gas. I dont know about other states.

t. NJ user

1. Don't speed.
2. Drive safely.
3. Keep alert.
You could have it all shipped for you.
Then you wouldn't have to make threads like this.

rig up a detonation scheme for if ypu get pulled over and they start commanding you to step out of the car. Do they still sell bulk flechettes like they did when I was a kid?

100lbs of tannerite is excessive. don't ruin a shooting spot by being a faggot.

>100 pounds of tannerite
You would be violating a federal law. The max you can transport is 50 pounds.

travel by boat

LET ME CHECK MY GLOVEBOX

hmmmmmm

Attached: smugtim.jpg (1000x1000, 185K)

Huh. Good point.

then have a Incident and loose all the materials and guns and nearly escape with your life

>Lemme just grab my wallet
>I gotta show you my license
>"He's reaching for the detonator!"
>"He's reaching for the detonator!"

yeah this sounds like a brilliant thing to do

don't mix the tannerite ingredients because that might make it illegal to transport?