Why is life so fucking shit and boring outside of the military...

Why is life so fucking shit and boring outside of the military? when you get back into the civilian work it fucking sucks cock, i just feel like killing myself that's how painfully boring, and bullshit it is.

Does anyone else feel the same? life is just boring. Sure, some may say the military is boring and repetitive, but at least you get to do fun shit like blow things up, shoot guns, and eventually deploy.

Life and the civilian world in general fucking sucks;
>Do nothing but work, shit, eat, sleep
>Pay bills
>Go out, do the same usual shit, since you've done everything
>Eventually make a bitch pregnant, have her pop out the baby
>Now work 18 more fucking years to support the bitch (even if you are getting veteran benefits)

Man life can get fucked.

Attached: hero_military-to-civilian-transition1.jpg (675x210, 92K)

>Do nothing but work, shit, eat, sleep
>Pay bills
>Go out, do the same usual shit, since you've done everything
>Eventually make a bitch pregnant, have her pop out the baby
>Now work 18 more fucking years to support the bitch (even if you are getting veteran benefits)

Sounds like what I do in the military. Except I can't grow a beard and have to stand at parade rest for retards.

Attached: 1522499981428.jpg (550x512, 34K)

I already mentioned the part about the military and people who will label it being the same, clearly you only got in with a GED i presume seeing the horrible reading comprehension you've acquired.

You have the power to change this. More and more people are becoming fed up with the social norm.

But I know how you feel. All I wanted when I was in the Army was to get out.

Now all I want is to be back in. Civilians are Faggots.

Got my degree, started to work a 9-5.
>work in HR
>watch people get fired for saying shit I would everyday in the Army
>formeitwasatuesday.gif
>boss wants me to sit in for the firings. For protection.
>it's a 55 year old woman who's just....sad

Army was shit though too, but I felt like I had a common bond with those I served with. Everyone I work with new are a bunch of fucking pussies. They can't work on their own, they fear fucking up. It's a shit show.

They're all shit shows

This is what pisses me off as well, the people i work with and meet everyday in this normal "world" outside of the military. All a bunch of dumb fucks, waiting to fuck you over within the whim, all a bunch of back-stabbing pieces of shit with no morale or respect.

Everyone is soft as a wet noodle, and get offended at everything. Everyone is just so fucking soft and flamboyant.

>the same old vet rant again
How novel

You don't even fucking know what you or I wrote. How about you re-read this shit retard. I'm saying your civ life is the same as my military life.

Must have been a muhreen with that read comprehension.

>been a muhreen

How you'd know? i don't have any crayon residue on my top or mouth.

Attached: Ice_Cube_wot.jpg (308x308, 27K)

As a vet nothing is more cringy then other vets talking about how soft everything is and how everyone is a "pussy".

Dude you are like the epitome of the shiftless lifer.

I dont regret the military but maybe you are just lazy and dull.

Shit I DO NOT miss about the Army:

>fucking gay "Army stupid" shit like not being able to shit alone, nobody goes home if Snuffy loses his raep whistle on an FTX, SHARP classes, ENDLESS POWERPOINTS
>Chump ass NCOs hung up on bullshit
>overly hooah guys wjho try to "stand out"
>mandatory fun
>Endless PTSD awarreness bullshit nobody cares about
>safety briefings just to get a piece of ass
>black GIs playing the race card

Shit I DO miss:
>Deployment when A-stan was gangster
>coming up with grossout jokes
>A really fun PT instead of usually running

Otherwise go your ass to college, find a job you like, and dont rush to get a girl knocked up.

I dont regret my time but don't miss it I do what I want. I sleep in, I hang with who I like, I do what I want, and I save money. I live large.

Also don't be like one of the losers who thinks "civilians" are so dumb and backwards. Nobody cares you were in the military. Nobody will know if you don't bring it up.

You just want to blame others for your bullshit life.

I don't miss shit. I got my freedom back. I dress how I want, I go where I want, and I dont miss the feet and ass of barracks life

tl;dr you are probably just gay

you sound like someone that's clearly low-test

>civs are soft and gay
>abloobloo I'm so le misunderstood and different

How many chink love pillows are in your room rfn?

>regurgitating what i said

Get your test levels checked, you are clearly on the lower end spectrum and should be treated with some testosterone replacement therapy.

so join the military again, dummy.

Reenlist then fag, oh wait, you spent your whole time in just DREAMING of the day you got your 214 and could fuck off back to civvie life.

m8 I aint even been in and I know what you're talking about.
I work with a lot of vets in manufacturing and it's the 1st job I've ever had where I got along with my coworkers right off the bat and didn't feel like I was forcing conversation with a bunch of faggots.
I fucking hate university for this reason. Everyone is so god damn boring and annoying and petty and I have to censor myself.
My job I talk to people like I do on here and everyone laughs and carries on and I grit my teeth a little harder that I didn't take the leap when I could've.
idk what the solution is man. This listlessness is rampant throughout society and I imagine even more serious for vets. Get a plot of land, set up a workshop, build shit and plink stuff. That's about all I want anymore...

War... War never changes.

Thanks OP. Now I'm depressed.

You should find love and get addicted to affection and cuddles, makes life worth living

MtC? These genders are getting really confusing.

This is why I'm joining the military lmao

God that sounds horrible. I would unironically rather kill people for a living than watch someone who's my mom's age get fired.

Ever consider merc work? Or do merc companies only hire tier 1?

t.smalldick

OP just hang in there until Trump gets the Space Force up and running. The space recruiter told me I could fly a TIE Fighter and slay tons of Martian pussy. I even heard H&K is bringing back the G11 as the Space Force service rifle to bring them out of bankruptcy. It's gonna be great.

Well some of us come back with psychological problems and/or chunks of metal in us.

>have to stand at parade rest for retards.

Fucking this

Attached: 1530598514343.jpg (500x365, 25K)

Everyone comes out with alcoholism

Or you could just make war against the jews.