/gq/ - Gear Thread - Medical Magic

Show us your magical medical kits that you carry to fix you boo boos from your bang bangs

>/gq/ approved LBE + IFAK + More (READ FIRST)
hastebin.com/adiwutinus.nginx (embed)
>/gq/ approved IFAK(Medical) guide
hastebin.com/woyahibawa.sql (embed)
>/gq/ approved pouches
hastebin.com/leturomotu.sql (embed)
>Jow Forums holster list
hastebin.com/ohemenayaj.vbs (embed)
>/gq/ approved Radio Equipment
hastebin.com/uzowogofov.diff (embed)
>google drive of current /GQ/ issues
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B5CCir6zEaYsRDh1N0d5QWt2UkU?usp=sharing
>discord link
discord.gg/h25kzbT

Attached: 95CE2748-8274-48E4-B7A9-C1BDF19F983B.jpg (3264x2448, 1.83M)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Official-Military-Tritium-Lensatic-Compass/dp/B001W2CJX6
lapolicegear.com/tg-va7-pack-insert.html?gclid=CjwKCAjwp7baBRBIEiwAPtjwxLkYXXJOZwi_FYD2Xfx6kFRC6eVwn87SAi9g_62Tqo95aifbEvEjehoCWBMQAvD_BwE
discord.gg/YcUXd28
sportsmansguide.com/product/index/czech-military-surplus-kevlar-vest-with-front-and-rear-ceramic-plates-used?a=2138006
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What purpose does this kit serve?

Which one the one in the picture? Some guy in the last thread said it wasn’t his jump bag he used he had somebody other pictures as well I’ll try to find them them I know this was one

Attached: 9C40C8C6-D7DC-4733-98AB-5D4CC9C7A4DA.jpg (3264x2448, 1.37M)

Trllz if you're lurking, what's the name of your PC (whichever the green/brownish Russian one was) and how do you like it?

Is the bowchang 82hp a good babby's first radio? What should I look for in a radio?

those are some damn fancy kits
I just have 2 CAT TQs, 2 israeli dressings, 3 quikclot pads, a tensor, some tape, shears and a ziploc baggie with tweezers, bandaids, swabs, hypodermic needle tips and some more tape. I think I have enough.

Installed my Roman tube adapters. This tube technology is amazing, makes putting on and taking off my PC a breeze. With some practice im sure I could slip into my PC in a few seconds.

Attached: uuhhhhh toobs.png (717x537, 672K)

link?

You will need to place an order via Facebook. Roman makes Crys as well in any camo pattern he has on hand, a lot of people on /gq/ have placed oders with Roman. Hes located in Ukraine.

Attached: Roman.png (712x945, 450K)

He makes Brushstroke^^

Attached: Combat_Shirt.jpg (730x960, 82K)

is anyone here aware if hemostatic agents are liable to create a embolus

no he doesn't dip shit, he made a few sets now he is seeing if he can get people for a large order... so no he doesn't, retard

Ok so the threat of embolus kinda depends on the product, studies have shown that the old hemostatic agents that used powder on their equipment greatly increased the chance of embolism.

This was because the small particulates would get all up in everywhere and sometimes move before they had a chance to clot.

A lot of the newer stuff you’ll see will say powder free, the stuff is woven into the fabric to cause the clot to form as part of the fabric instead of relying on the powder coated on the fabric. This greatly reduced the reports of embolisms in patients.

I hope this helped.

Is the D3CR a meme chest rig?

Thank you! Good to know. Always wondering in my mind if I help someone bleeding I might accidentally seal their fate later with a clot

Honestly the biggest threat of that is when trying to pack larger vessels because that’s when the clot can get to the really bad places like the pulmonary system

How to get discord invite?

Post gear and ass

Just called warrior trail consulting to try to return an unused training plate. I had emailed them through the contact form a few weeks ago and never got a response since the website was very vague on the return procedure other than the 30 day limit (which has passed now). They claimed over the phone to have never received the message; I wonder if they were ignoring it so they wouldn't have to try to issue a refund. Guy on the phone gave me an email to send my request to so let's see where this goes.

What organizer and how big is it?

Looking for a way to make this gay sheath system work. I need your gearfaggotry to recommend me some solutions for adaptable multi pose carry with the minimal amount of extra tooling or modification.

The sheath has aleather screw-on pad to fix to the belt or to leave static on a strap, a kydex pad with holes in it that doesnt leave room for any sort of thing between it and the sheath, and two MALICE clips.

The clips dont work with the materials provided, and the kydex pad of my sheath is molded in such a way that the metal clip doesnt fit, requiring spacers, which I have but it looks and feels like shit.

I have thought about reinforcing the four holes of the sheath and adding some sort of zip tie or elastic rubber equivalent around them, so I can carry horizontally or vertically.

TekLoks wont fit.

Any ideas?

Attached: download.jpg (278x181, 12K)

Tube gang™ is the future

Bigger picture.

Attached: winkler-blue-ridge-hunter-caswell-and-black-micarta-96.jpg (1008x657, 654K)

Anyone have anything to say about BDS Tactical Plate carrier?
Also what carrier is in attached .jpg?

Attached: 1472443101020.jpg (5184x3358, 2.55M)

might be more /out/ related, but my nephew did my proud by quitting football(soccer) and joining the scout. He really wanted a compass, similar to the US military compass, the type that folds out. What are some good quality rugged compasses like that?
At first sight I had amazon.com/Official-Military-Tritium-Lensatic-Compass/dp/B001W2CJX6 in mind, but if there are any other/better compasses similar to that one, I'd appreciate any advice. Price isnt really an issue, since he doesnt ask for much and takes good care of his shit, so I dont mind spending if it means he'll get something cool.

Attached: 91Tb82SyIcL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (1500x1142, 330K)

That one.
>fuck off with your hellcat ruck faggot

so its good?

Yes it is good. A five dollar one would be fine for a kid to get a grasp of the basics.

You shouldn't buy things like that off amazon from China. Just Google "Army Surplus Compass".

yeah, if it were for me I'd probably give him a silva compass or something similar. But its more of a symbolic gift.

thank you for the advice

No problem. Getting it from a Surplus store you will know that it went through some type of actual quality control. The only real down side is the tridium(glow in dark part) might be a little dark. Truth be told even brand new ones don't glow great. It would fit the purpose all around of being a symbolic gift. Kid can imagine it has been everywhere and you can just say maybe who knows.

Hastebin is so fucking shitty lmfao

I like mine. I like the swift clip system, im able to move the rig from my PC to a harness esily.

Attached: Repost.png (716x992, 1.11M)

>Metal Canteen
>poncho that doesn't look like a trash bag
What does /gq/ recommend?

Attached: 1528933909105.jpg (442x745, 88K)

>canteen
JNA "Genocide" messkit

Discord link expired

>Metal Canteen
One of the stainless steel Nalgene replacements.
>poncho that doesn't look like a trash bag
Swiss Flecktarn

>Honestly the biggest threat of that is when trying to pack larger vessels
>When you need the clotting agent the most is when you are most likely to have a complication.

>silva compass
If so, I would pick the Ranger. Still, I like the old, heavy military compass as long as it is legit with Tritium. I use all of the features. If he is more of a minimalist then I recommend the Silva. Also you can make do with the mirror on the Ranger to get shit out of your eyes, etc. rather than have to carry a separate mirror. I still think the Ranger is a tad fragile.

lapolicegear.com/tg-va7-pack-insert.html?gclid=CjwKCAjwp7baBRBIEiwAPtjwxLkYXXJOZwi_FYD2Xfx6kFRC6eVwn87SAi9g_62Tqo95aifbEvEjehoCWBMQAvD_BwE

Yeah that’s why they now use the non powder gauze

Attached: 20180715_132051.gif (202x140, 2.04M)

Not him but I’m pretty sure that he has an r-karbid carrier. He may have another one that you are referring to.

Those don’t look like fs tubes. Not saying it can’t be as good, but it doesn’t look like actual first spear.

Took out the ETD and added two self adhesive compression wraps. Also shears and a sharpie.

Attached: 99E2DA22-F6A3-4ECE-9407-6E1217D85549.jpg (1536x2050, 978K)

Attached: 24D78138-A6CD-451F-9BD4-556AD2CC0581.jpg (1025x1384, 437K)

Militia man pls go

How much gauze do I need in my IFAK? Already have kike bandage and QuickClot.

Attached: 1531249863090m.jpg (1024x683, 101K)

Attached: F91BDB5B-AC99-48DA-9D28-BBFC862666AB.jpg (4032x3024, 2.54M)

Attached: 1E1763C4-9B81-4A21-A876-50B02AF6AC36.jpg (4032x3024, 3.36M)

I go with two compressed gauze and and a combat gauze

Eagle ind Ciras but I'm not sure
That's it, thanks!

t. 68W, israeli bandaids are memes. Get some gauze pads and ace wraps. More versatile and easier to tell somebody what to do with it if you're unable to. And the gauze can be used to pack wounds, can't do that with a jew-aid

How do you feel about the sports oriented self adhesive compression wraps instead of ace bandages?

>shoulder knife
>boonie
>shemagh
end yourself militiafag

they go very well in my pack along with my warfighter-usable loopy-twist bloodstopper and my squeezy clotty fabric rectangles

> no he doesn't
> literally ordered a set from him last month, one of like 7 people that got any

Are you the 68w?

bullshit

yeah. got out about 8 years ago, this is just what sits in my ruck most of the time

Ok, thanks man

What's a /gq/ approved backpack that'll work with a chest rig and battle belt? Thanks all!

OP is don't tell me that's your whole kit, and why tf do you have a vision chart?

It’s my kit and no that’s not all of it I have All sorts of other bits and pieces. I have the vision chart because I carry it on my ambulance. It has all sorts of wandom things I’ve picked up and that vision chart is useful for assessing visual injuries

>No BP cuff. No tape. No foil. No quick clot. No gloves. No disinfectant pads. No nasal airway. No tongue depressor.

This is a noob kit. Why TF is there a vision chart?

It wasn’t literally only part of the kit, I’m still tweaking it and getting it all fitting right, here was some more

Attached: C49DD2D0-D85E-4D33-9B86-22311CE49684.jpg (3264x2448, 1.93M)

Bump.

Also what should i look for in a shtf rucksack? Any recommendations?

Depends on what you plan on doing. What’s your plan?

Just get a uv5r or 6 of them and then play around with them and do your research from there

Attached: Pro Russian rebel.jpg (3024x4032, 3.87M)

wtf are you trying to attach it to anyways

how does someone buy a winkler and then go full retard like this

>boonie
Whats wrong with boonies?

>he doesn't know about Roman
What a newfag. Point at him and laugh.

what do you do with the original front velcro flap, fold it?

For anyone who cares about the hipster-transcendentalist-romantic gear company (spiritus systems).

Attached: spiritus_NV.png (284x273, 26K)

I'm looking for P90 loadouts.
Anyone has any idea of vests for p90 mags?

pic related: Aren't there tacos for p90 mags or something?

Attached: p90vestacu_37d5f60b-a2a0-472c-8b2d-1b0dd93c0ea5_1200x1200[1].jpg (855x600, 74K)

Yes, its just folded over, I put some adhesive soft side velcro on the inside of the bun. Its holding so far. I thought the molle attatchment would be floppy and move around a lot, seems fairly solid.

Soe sub gun rig
Hsp micro rig or spiritus rig with sub gun inserts

Ok so i know this isn’t enough exactly the normal thing on gq but can anyone suggest a good tent?

I Am used to using my basha And sleeping under that, however my wife wants to start going camping and wants something fully enclosed, it seems like a reasonable compromise for getting her into my hobby. Does anyone’s have any suggestions, some things it must have are:

Lightweight (we will be splitting it between two people)
No bright colors (I’d like it to somewhat blend in)
Fully enclosed
And won’t break the bank

Pic semi related

I’ve tried asking /out/ but they are sometimes as helpful as the popes condom. Any Jow Forums help would be appreciated.

Attached: 97EFEBE6-E2EF-45EA-8F57-31DC083F98A3.jpg (900x598, 177K)

You do not want a dark colored camping tent. It will soak up the sunlight all day and be 1000degrees in there when you go in it.
Also get at least a 3 person size tent, that way you have room for the both of you and the gear inside.

Well what about a sand sort of color?

Tan colors would be fine as they are light enough to reflect the light. You also have to think about what it looks like inside the tent if you happened to get rained in.
Brighter colors make it easier to see inside while also providing a uplifting atmosphere.

Kelty and Eureka both make good stuff. I’ve had experience with the Kelty Grand Mesa and it’s roomy and relatively light
Pic related

Attached: 948BD6A9-DE49-44B7-92C2-4EBC3A7F555F.jpg (1500x986, 71K)

discord.gg/YcUXd28

Attached: file.png (1095x800, 1.64M)

Where do you guys purchase your medical supplies?

Halp lads, I have one of those old Eagle Industries rhodesian rigs that I got years ago in the Marines (easy to wear over pc, easy to dump to go slick when load not needed) and I know theres lots of newer and lighter etc rigs out there, but I love my beefy rrv, and I like knowing I can put a plate in it should I wish to. Anyway my question is, what sort of shit attaches to an eagle rrv packwise? I know it was designed as part of several modular systems that varioua military units like rangers and seals used over the years, and I know of at least one item (the eagle spine map pack) that you could attach to add exrtra carrying capicity while keeping a relatively sleek, non-messy build, but I looked for one of those and couldnt find shit (all sold out/no longer made/etc) and I dont want to resort to some 550 cord and spare buckles, nigger-rigged mess of straps and shit, or attaching an entire plate carrier back piece just to molle an assault pack onto it.

Basically, are there any packs out there (ive seen similar map pack types before in photos and such, LBT looking stuff) that are designed to attach to said rig, or a similar rig and can be used cross platform? I just want some small hydration/assault type pack I can easily clip and secure to the rrv, Id much prefer being able to quickly clip a pack to my rrvs shoulders and back. Figured I'd ask if anyone knew of anything.

Attached: DSC_0312-01~01.jpg (2160x2753, 2.05M)

depends where you want to attach it
I say Big Boss it, middle of the belt at the rear for right-hand draw

Attached: Gecco-Metal-Gear-Solid-V-Venom-Snake-statue-back-view.jpg (900x643, 71K)

holy shit is that a ferret

You mean something like this? Sorry for shitty pic, i saved thumbnail.

Attached: $T2eC16h,!zYFIb+hghYBBSNT--!izQ~~60_35.jpg (300x201, 10K)

Yes, its an old pic, she got in the way when I took it, but its the only pic I of the rrv I had on my phone at the moment. Heres a pic of just her.

Yeah like that. Ive seen that kind of pack before made by Eagle designed to attach to the rrv or to replace the back half of a plate carrier, they called it the spine map (versus the normal map pack, that has molle for attachment, and no straps) but I cant find one of those anywhere. I guess theyre all gone for good now, so Im looking for something thatll do the same job. No airshit of course.

Attached: Snapchat-1024646660~01.jpg (1078x1334, 345K)

At least my gear has a purpose you try hard faggot
Stay mad homie

Anyone got a headband for a pair of comtachs?
I bought a pair without one

Attached: 82nd AB.jpg (333x400, 50K)

Post your gear then nigger, and state your purpose for owning it. He may be a militia fag but his gear gets used...can you say the same?

MOLAN LABIA BROTHER
THEY JUST DONT GET IT, THERE ARE THOUSANDS OF US
WE ARE THE HOMEGAURD
SEE YOU AT THE NEXT FTX BROTHER

Attached: MuhLiTia.jpg (206x297, 7K)

Not him, but there is no difference between a larper and a militiafag

so... I've been having no luck with IDing this plate carrier I found at a local surp store... anyone know what it is? and if it's any good?

it's tagged as a Czech plate carrier, but a CZ mil gear nerd friend said it wasn't one. it's marked down $50 bucks, so I'm tempted...

Attached: IMG_20180718_162937.jpg (720x1280, 138K)

sportsmansguide.com/product/index/czech-military-surplus-kevlar-vest-with-front-and-rear-ceramic-plates-used?a=2138006
Research says czech

Even if 90% of us are vets who still enjoy training? I forget this thread is just for people who buy gear to play with it in there bedroom in the mirror.

>want to improve cardio with my gear
>no treadmill
>obviously won't go to a gym in kit
just