Why are these only sold to govt/ LE? It's the dumbest shit

Why are these only sold to govt/ LE? It's the dumbest shit

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-17-06-35-54-1.png (720x797, 631K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dillonprecision.com/docs/aug_09_p42_glock_dry.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=KGFvv1tpfCE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Holster and Glocks are available to civilian, what are you on about ?

Attached: 42e.jpg (472x621, 135K)

he's talking about the tomato red frame

I don't know, but that's retarded.

Why is a red one so special? Just get a white one and rit dye it

something something training/practice model. I don/'t know. It's a fucking glock.

Can't fire live ammo in them anyway, OP.

just fucking grab some tape and a spray can OP

Attached: Goy Doge.jpg (343x343, 21K)

>what is cerakote

OP here, google it u fags. The Glock 17R (Reset) is a training model that doesn't fire live rounds and the trigger automatically resets without working the slide. It is only availible to Gobberment and law enforcement for some reason. Civillians would buy these out the ass

>can’t fire live rounds
Then it’s a $600 toy. You Glock fags are retatded.

I’ve considered on getting a cheap police trade in G22 or even one of those .45 GAP guns and turining one into a non firing version so it can mimick it.

Because what use is a grenade that doesn't explode?

It absolutely is a toy. and you know what? I want one.

"Why would you need that" is a very gay thing to say

If you want a plastic pistol that doesn't fire but still goes click when you pull the trigger, I suggest the toy section of your local Wal-Mart. I'm sure they'll have exactly what you're looking for. Much cheaper too.

See I can spend my money how i choose pal

doesnt make you any less of a moron though

You could just get a dry fire kit that has a resetting trigger.

Get a cool fire trainer instead. Uses your exact same trigger and gives you a moving slide and some recoil as well. You also can put a laser on the front so you aren’t just guessing on dry fire shot placement, you’re seeing the results of what you are doing. It’s all together a better version of that for a bit less money.
You could also get one of those click mag deals for $100 if all you wanted was infinite trigger pulls.

You're a very dense person. Christ relax a little

dillonprecision.com/docs/aug_09_p42_glock_dry.pdf

Try this.

thanks mate, never heard of that one

they use that color to fire blanks or training rounds. same with the blue ones. selling them to the public would be unsafe.

17R
just like volvo V70R
is for racing

Why are you so upset? Take your meds and go lay down.

i almost feel like youre being serious here

Doesn't practice pull or reset, which defeats the purpose of the whole thing

>they use that color to fire blanks or training rounds. same with the blue ones. selling them to the public would be unsafe.

Why because then the public could fire blanks and training rounds? If its unsafe for the public why are we putting cops in danger with it? They have wives/husbands, children and parents too. Don't you care about cops? Are you some sort of cop hating bastard who wants them to have this thing that you think is so unsafe the public can't have it? You should be reported to the police for supporting endangering them.

>click mag
Not him, but the argument is it would be unsafe to let the public have the various distincively-colored glock training guns, because they could build them into working guns. They would then use these guns to kill police, who would believe someone was pointing a toy or non-lethal weapon at them, and not respond until too late; the streets would run red with thin blue blood.

But of course, it's bullshit, firstly because anyone who wants a red/orange/blue problem solver can grab a can of spray paint and make one. And secondly because this is america, and the cops will shoot you whether you have a toy gun, a real gun, or no gun at all.

>>click mag
fuck i'm a retard, ignore that.

For the same reason Glock, out of all the many companies that have Bluegun models, insisted that theirs only be sold to law enforcement.

Because they hate civilians.

>selling real deadly weapons is A-OK but somehow selling intert training devices is "unsafe"

Glock S U P R E M E

Just buy an airsoft gun.

So true. I am the only one on this thread qualified to handle one of these.

Attached: qualified.jpg (474x522, 32K)

Or you could buy a good double action pistol like an intelligent person.

dis my nine millimeter glock 22

airsoft glock with glas blowback, dissable the slide release and you have a nice kick to go with your trigger training or whatever you are doing.

if it's weighted the same and mechanically functions the same it allows you to cheaply train in it's use. I want dummy flashbangs so I can be good to go once SCOTUS picks are in our favor and explosives become legal.

Buy some snap caps?

>buy dummy Glock color coded for training
>swap slide with live glock accidentally
>you now have a training gun that shoots live ammo
LE doing something this retarded would be rare. Cletus would do it immediately and then sue Glock for selling him a training gun that can hurt someone.

If I'm correct, and I'm always correct. These have a laser built into the chamber that shows you where your shot was when you dry fire. If it's a dot, you're GTG on your trigger press. If it's a slash, you're doing something wrong.

Would be great for setting up a target in your house and practicing from draw. Since I keep my Glock's stock, it would be basically the same experience minus recoil. I would like one of these as well.

... which would make a cool fire superior because you’d then get recoil.

>Why are these only sold to govt/ LE?
Because they are an inferior product. Polymer being black raises it's UV resistance.

This however is the true answer:

because some dipshit will eventually try and figure out how to mod it to take a live slide and inevitably post "how to" pics or vids on youtube, and then a bunch of people will do it and someone will shoot themselves/someone else with it and glock will get sued

this is the actual answer.

Everyone bitching about glock not selling them non lethal trainers is CLETUS, and would be the first to sue for being stupid

I see these things for sale at gun shows all the time. If you really want one, you can definitely find one.

Having a tomato red Glock would make my pictures gay.

Attached: DSCN8071.jpg (3264x2448, 1.66M)

You do realize people sell blank barrels right?

Too late

You can get replacement reset triggers for training

this

>t. Never been around cops outside of the time he was arrested for running a gloryhole out of his garage
Nigger, there are filing cabinets all over this country full of fucking holes because police agencies used them.
Look at how big of a deal NuSig made about how you don’t need to pull the trigger to take a P320 down. Hint: that was for LEOs not the public because everyone knows desk pops are a real fucking thing because 99% of cops don’t know dick about guns.
My favorite episode of cops has a girl cop pick up loose ammo and autistically demand an answer from the perp about which caliber it was. He was too stupid to know because he is a shit head junky. She was too stupid to know because she is a useless hatchet wound. You know, like most female cops.

>civilians would buy these out the ass
why?

Attached: hLepfiT.gif (361x403, 255K)

Da red makes it fasta

Probably because you don't need an FFL to get one and it can be easily converted to shoot live ammo

Sim-munition will sell you the blue glock frame, attached to the rest of the modified glock, if you take their course.

You only want it because it’s forbidden
If glock just had them in their catalog from the start you wouldn’t give a shit and probably criticize it
You are such a shallow faggot and I hope you get mugged for 10,000$ responding to a sketchy ad on armslist for a glorified de-mil
>waaaaaah i can like what I want
And people can criticize you for being a faggot all they want.

youtube.com/watch?v=KGFvv1tpfCE

>Glock hates customers
>Glock hates 2a
>Glock suxxx

Sure is HK in here. Anyway the real reason is that the frame is the firearm, and these red/blue frames are not sold as firearms but could easily be made into them, getting Glock into a lot of trouble.

We get it you live in Alaska