In the military

>In the military
>Always notice, after PT, or marching / ruck marches, or even when i sit down for long periods of time my underwear always have skid-marks in them and they smell like absolute ass, i mean as soon as i pull my pants down you can smell the ass smell from the underwear

How the fuck do i fix this problem? I imagine it's normal?

Attached: 31339.jpg (800x424, 66K)

talcum powder against the swamp crotch
If you have skid marks, wipe your ass more thouroughly.

They are not VERY visible skid-marks like brown shit, but a very light colored brown streak down the middle.

Wash your ass, you nasty nigger

ANAL LEAKAGE

Your diet must be poor. Go to the chow hall and eat actual food and have some god damned vegetables and fiber, you nasty thing.

its normal

That stopped for me when I stopped eating fast food, baked deserts, and candy. Started eating more meat and leafy greens but I’m sure it’s just because I stopped eating garbage.

MREs and just that style of food maximizes my swamp ass potential.

Wipe your ass you fucking disgusting animal. This is why i hate carrying boots around during pt, yall mother fuckers are literally heinous with everything you fucking do in life. Google hygiene 101 you fucking nasty boot bitch.

It's a normal thing, stop lashing out.

>It's a normal thing
No, it isn't. Start washing yourself properly.

Attached: A204FF4C-3CE2-44B2-A75D-A2F08541C32C.png (244x482, 190K)

It is, it happens to me also and i wipe and wash properly.

>its normal
For a burger

>i wipe and wash properly
You say that but, if you have skidmarks, I have ample reason to disbelieve you.

Learn to wipe, wash your asshole, and eat real food you disgusting bastard.

Wet wipes after shitting.

U bad dragon riding numskulls have ruined your poop shoot.

Anal leakage has nothing to do with asswhiping. It’s what happens when the shit in your guts seaps tgrough the anus. Poor diet or being a anal fukboi is to blame.

Op, talk to your doctor if issue persists after changing your fucking diet. Give riding dicks a rest for awhile.

Haven't worn underwear in uniform since 2016 just baby powder if you must and use baby wipes on your ass if you cant wipe properly...

I know all too well, when it comes to skid marks.Except i have a habit of getting them on my gaming chair.

I guess when i play FPS game,s and i swipe my mouse quickly, to do a flick shot it jolts my whole body thus resulting in my up and down movements.

Attached: img9984.jpg (1200x1589, 526K)

Take a small rag and get it half wet and wipe your ass with it then use the dry part to dry your ass off then use toilet papers to wipe off any final spots before you put your underwear back on. What? You think the asians just use water on their ass to just be weird? It actually cleans your asshole completely which helps prevents skid-marks.

Actual fucking fat neet

Jesus fuck you nasty bastard

Eat motherfucking vegetables. Quit drinking energy drinks. Quit eating assfood. Stop drinking asswater and filter it or buy bon fluoridated water. Do you bust ass a lot? My shits are solid strong and healthy almost every time but I also get a lot of skid marks when I have my heavy fart days that’s normal.

I maybe run about 6 miles a week, never have shit marks in my pants. I literally have Irritable bowel syndrome. You're not wiping your ass you dirty fuck

Buy one of these.

Attached: 100percent clean.jpg (488x488, 38K)

And? you got a fucking problem?

Stop being a fat bastard and start eating some fuckmothering vegetables.

Make me, twiglet.

holy fuck, im dying laughing

>I imagine it's normal?
Not for people who take proper care of themselves. You need to scrub your asshole every time you shower. If you must, get yourself a dedicated washcloth for it like a civilized person.

Die in your 40s you disgusting waste of space, time, and resources.

desu this kind of thing happened to me as well, even sitting around at home on my computer.

A few months ago I stopped using soap (research into this, theres a lot of info out there) and my swamp ass stopped, and so did the anal leakage. The short of it is that when you use soap, it strips your skin of it's natural oils. As a response, your body overcompensates after showering to create more oil than necessary. that is why you can scrub your ass with soap and water and it still stinks like shit an hour later. since I stopped using soap, my swamp ass and shit stink has gone

Ooo when that cooling powder hits ya nuts after a 12 miler and u get a nice breakfast beer

Attached: conan-the-barbarian-225x300.jpg (300x400, 29K)

ah good ole Giddy

>theres a lot of misinfo out there
fix'd

I sit at my computer basically all day, wash my asshole with soap, AND I have fucking hemmorhoids and I don't have an issue with skidmarks. Could be because I'm not a fat shit, could be because I wipe my ass properly, could be both. You decide.

Wipe your ass, you disgusting boot

Stop eating garbage

Stop sticking things in your ass

Attached: 1480304805658.png (452x339, 177K)

>White people
Fucking disgusting.
1. Learn how to wipe your ass. You absolutely do not stop until the paper comes up completely clean. If it’s still coming up with shit, guess what, there’s still shit on your asshole.
2. Wash your fucking asshole. When you’re showering spray some water on it and clean it with soapy water.
>hurr that’s gay
I’m not asking you to give yourself an enema you white troglodyte, I’m asking you to fucking wash yourself.
3. If the thing about burgers leaking from their anuses from all the grease they eat is true, change your diet and start eating like a normal human being. Try adding some vegetables and fruit to your diet.

>those shit and cum stains
mother fuck dude. fix yourself.

What is that brown stain? Drop food on the chair?

I think he’s just a fucking freak that doesn’t wash his asshole and plays video games naked for hours. I’m just gonna tell myself that it’s food.

Would you smell it for $50?

This

drink prune juice or use a squat toilet so you get a more complete emptying of the rectum when shitting

take some iodine too for good measure

Attached: 2017-04-30-smol-wendys.jpg (1200x1158, 696K)

I would also wager you are constantly constipated because you eat like shit, hence the prunce juice and iodine supplement.

Stop eating chocolate, sugar, and caffeine.

>Shadman

I'de do a lot worse for $50

>man of shad

Attached: shadman.webm (586x596, 2.92M)

Fuck you nigger, you probably cant see your shit stained ass. You "people" are the worst smelling even over Mexicans.

Attached: 223219342902429490872F14F01C4B55.jpg (469x492, 75K)

These are the correct answer. Also stop wearing underwear what the fuck is wrong with you?

>This entire thread
And to think I used to think the shart in mart memes weren't real.

>there are grown men who don't know basic hygiene

Jesus America, get your shit together (and off your underwear)

Holy fuck

Imagine going through life thinking having literal shit in your ass crack all day is normal

Attached: 1514584018819.jpg (800x599, 71K)

not the one youve relpied to (obviously) im fat and i work an office job and I got hemmoroids and still any buttfucker could fly in and rim me because I use baby wipes every time I take a shit and I go in to get every trace of brown away. my ass is as clean as can be. And I inly have white underwear so Id definetly notice any cleaning mistake

seriously, some strange, strange people here these days

Make it 75$

Itt: Jow Forums reminds everyone that they're the easiest board to troll

if you got swamp ass and skid marks youre not properly cleaning yourself. Only other possible option is hemorrhoids but youd know if you have hemorrhoids

Explain

Imagine what you can buy with fifty bucks.

>I imagine it's normal
No, fuck no, clean your ass you disgusting nigger.

>shitstinking niggers cant even figure out how to prevent flies from crawling all over their eyes
>gives hygiene advice

Lmao fuck outta here

Attached: 1529272104589.jpg (1056x696, 51K)

How in the fuck, I understand having accidents when there's no accessible restroom and you literally can't hold it any longer, but have shit leaking out on a regular basis? Are you guys literal children shitting yourselves? Did your anus like, not grow up with the rest of your fucking bodies or something?

I thought this was a humor thread.

Well, Costco has tires on sale for $75/each plus a penny for mounting. Fifty bucks would get you 2/3 of a tire, assuming you had any change in your pocket.

I had large (approx. 6 inches) shit stains in my issued underwear every day. I would even shower after I shit in the mornings scrub vigorously and then clump up a wad up toilet paper and jam it in my crack pull up my underwear and change the shit stained wad of toilet paper about three times a day then one day it must have fallen out of my underwear and ended up in the middle of the classroom everyone freaked out and thought it was a prank or something. That day on I just started using women's tampons and haven't had a problem since

Dude do you wash your asshole with soap? You should be doing that.

Me too I use a butt plug if there's a classroom day.

Observant soldiers notice a butt plug when you bend over. The jerk kicked me in the ass when I had it in and he could see I enjoyed it.

how do you fix the problem of burning red welts on your inner thighs just below your ballsack that feel like sandpaper rubbed them for 2 hours? i get those after walking like 4 miles and it fucks me over so hard after that, i end up needing to walk like a cowboy who just got off a horse

Attached: 1531347053622.jpg (600x600, 66K)

Attached: 1523679939318.jpg (224x225, 7K)

Try not being so fat your thighs rub together.

t. shit underwear
Not black btw

>You need to scrub your asshole every time you shower
>He doesn't have a movable showerhead with multiple settings
hi pressure water butt-hole massage erry day

Why are men so disgusting?
Especially low-iq military-types

Not him, but my legs touch. I can't not wear underwear. Spandex forever. At least it smells like ballsweat instead of shit when I take them off.

>it smells like ballsweat

Attached: smell-o-scope.webm (1280x720, 1.01M)

Dont wear tighty-browns dummy, get the damn boxers, and wipe your ass better

Wet wipes, that or keep your ass crack shaved and use TP.

Spandex. Lose weight if you think you need to, spandex can help you in the meantime. I know plenty of dudes who definitely aren't overweight with big fuckin' legs that need it, so losing weight isn't always the solution.

Attached: V5-1282508-001_HTF.jpg (1064x1240, 104K)

i wear these whenever i do hiking or go to the gym, theyre very good for comfyness while sweaty

>not liking funny stuff

im not fat though, i think i just have a shitty pelvis/hip design

thanks i will try that. so far i have been just rubbing the whole area with vaseline which seems to work and help extend my walking/marching capabilities but only by a few miles then the vaseline wears off or cotton or some shit clumps up down there and it goes back to getting rubbed raw. have also tried baby powder but that didnt make a difference

and use baby wipes

Wipe your ass clean, and then wipe again with isopropyl alcohol on you tp until it's actually clean.

Failing babywipes, use toilet paper and get a little bit of it wet

I can't poop without doing this now. Ass is much cleaner.

>Strange people here these days

You don't say.

I started using these things and my ass has never been more clean. The TN summers can get quite swampy and these things are a life saver.

Attached: DudeWipes.jpg (600x600, 29K)

Wet wipes are the best. But going with he is also hairy as fuck. Shave or wax that off your crotch and ass. All of it. You will find cleaning easier and you wont have built up pure stank.

Attached: Body grooming.jpg (500x500, 22K)

Leakage is dietary. I had that problem when I first got out of basic and airborne and went crazy with junk food.

I just checkd mine.. got the same thing.

Try not being an amerishart bitch.

Attached: american soldier9.jpg (450x482, 27K)

Wet wipes and foot powder. Also treat butthole with preparation h. Drive on, drive the fuck on

Those increase butt sweat for my posterior

years of evolution and improvment to become the alpha species on this planet and here you are, shitting in a fucking chair

Attached: obama-spock.jpg (376x235, 10K)

Just fill that sweet little crack up boy

Attached: 5C6CAAFF-D11A-4085-A4E4-F7D4AA32DD5B.jpg (1000x1000, 409K)

Attached: god.jpg (353x353, 17K)

All these cunts in here saying they don't get skid marks, obviously. Because you don't work your hardest, and push yourself to your fucking limit. You are all soft cocks, i always get skid-marks but i'm a hard, fast, and tough worker.

I'll ruck 75kg for 30 kms. People who don't get skid marks don't push it.

>There are adults living in first world countries who literally, unironically, seriously don't use wet wipes (or a bidet/shower/wet tissues) after they take a shit
Explain this. Do you just dry rub shit around your ass until you no longer feel like wiping? How could you walk around like that?

Attached: kornheiser.jpg (334x393, 34K)

They don't know what its like to have their asshole powerwashed.

Attached: 497.jpg (600x942, 32K)

>People who don't get skid marks don't push it.
We can sure see you do push out tho.

Attached: wqPnTFP.jpg.png (1720x2247, 1.67M)