Best DA/SA 9mm

I really want a DA/SA 9mm but I can decide on which. It's come down to four choices;
Beretta 92
Sig P226
CZ 75B
Jericho 941
I'm leaning towards the Jericho, based off aesthetics and other factors, but I can't decide. Which is the best, Jow Forums?

Attached: 1531808601399.jpg (680x984, 71K)

get a taurus pt92 and avoid getting jewed by beretta and sig, also nobody will call you a hipster for getting a CZ

Beretta 92 or CZ sP01

H&K, just hold one and you’ll have a handgasm, that being said Berettas are great too

Fuck Sig

You are just the worst poster.

FNX-9 is ok too

Beretta Px4

OP here, I want a all metal DA/SA. No polymer. So out of the options I put up, which is the best of them?

They're all so fucking similar it's really user preference. You honestly really should go rent each one then decide.

That said, I personally prefer the Beretta. The feed ramp angle is incredibly shallow, because the top round in the magazine sits almost level with the barrel, making failures to feed almost impossible.

P226. I own everything on your list except the one made in Israel by ***them*** and I can say the sig is the best, with the cz coming in close 2nd. The beretta is a fun toy but it's super awkward and the battery of arms is pretty different than most other semi autos. So in conclusion, if you said I had to take one of these guns to get in a gunfight with, I'd take the sig.

Attached: 1530053165367.gif (400x296, 2.46M)

Having owned a P229 and a 92FS, I say definitely get the Beretta. Both were reliable, but the 92FS was much better shooting and looking.

P226 and it's not even close

Highly recommend the CZ, but the Jericho would also be understandable. Don't buy new sigs, it seems their QC has gone to shit. No experience or opinion on the 92 but still CZ a best.

Attached: DSC_1375R.jpg (2957x1959, 1.36M)

>i parrot memes
Sig guns are good to go, especially the P series

jerichos the worst but you want it cause of beepboop. so buy it cause of beepboop.thats the only reason people care about the gun. without it nobody would give a single shit about it and it would be another forgotten cz clone.

P226, CZ, 92, Jericho in that order

get a SSE Sig p226 with them rosewood grips.

Attached: ATF.jpg (374x503, 28K)

>memes
I don't spend enough time around here to pick up memes. I know guys with new sigs that have had problems and when we looked shit up online, found that they were far from the only ones. I'm not knocking the 226 or any other P series design, they're solid as fuck, and can be fucking sex in some configurations (like ) but I'm wary of the QC issues.

If I am wrong, and the issues are as infrequent as any other manufacturer, then I'd say the Sig and the CZ are the two best options here by a fair margin. I think deciding between the two for OP should come down to handling them both in a LGS. They feel pretty different in the hand and the controls aren't all the same so playing around with them should let you come to develop a preference. I handled both and was strongly in favor of the CZ because of my own preferences but I wouldn't blame anyone for loving the Sig.

I think is also probably right about the Jericho being a meme gun because of Rancher Jazzflick but CZ clones have their place. I don't think they're relevant if the budget can include Sigs and actual CZs though.

Attached: DSC_1850_R70_NE.jpg (3351x2220, 2.56M)

the Sig is the best of the bunch OP

Love my Beretta, but I haven't shot too many pistols.
Being able to use CX4 mags in it is pretty fun, though.

gotta say 75b

Cz is better, but Taurus 92 for 80s cop aesthetics. It honestly is better than spaghettishit.

I love my CZ75, but I've heard some great things about the Arex Zero and seems to be another good bang for your buck

Attached: 2016-04-24 18.33.29.jpg (2121x3771, 3.89M)

These, most people pass over them too so you can often get them for super cheap

Reads 92

I'd get one over a sig

Beretta 92 is solid, if a bit chunky
Sig used to be good, but they've been on the decline in terms of QC
CZ is good, send it off to CGW to make it better
Jericho is just a CZ with a bigger nose.

I know Sig USA's shit has been going to hell, but does that apply to European Sig's as well?

>Jericho is just a CZ with a bigger nose.
Fucking lel on so many levels

It your going full size, grab three used Ruger p95s and you'll still have done money left over. They're fucking tanks

Doubt it. I still wouldn't risk it. Even if they're gtg is it worth the price bump? I certainly don't think so.

You considered a USP? If your criteria is aesthetics and reliability you can't really get any more badass/operator. Plus there's just about nothing you can do to it to make it quit. There's the story about how when testing the gun, the engineers cleared a squib load by just firing another round at it and not only did the gun keep working, but it shot a fist sized group at 25.

Not an HK fanboy by any means (dont get paid enough for that shit) but its undeniably a beast of a gun.

Attached: usp.jpg (2403x2081, 3.33M)

Nah, European SIGs are still gtg. Gotta ask yourself if they're really worth the price hike though.

Legit question on the USP, does the O-ring barrel really seem to help any? I almost feel like it'd be a detriment, especially in long courses of fire.

I'd lean towards no, I feel like a CZ75 is at least 90-95% of what I could do with a Euro made 226

It is. And some CGW parts would put it out of the Sigs league.

Apparently it helps accuracy by assisting in making sure grit doesn't compromise lockup. But honestly, for all practical measures besides maybe a high level pistol course where you're shooting hundreds upon hundreds of rounds most pistol applications are extremely brief. And even then I'd be as confident in a USP as any other pistol to stand up to long courses of fire. The guns were made for international Spec Ops units to take to war under any environmental conditions.

I mean I know that's the sales pitch but has anyone tried shooting it with it on vs. off and if it really did anything? Btw not an HK hater either, I own a few of their products and I have the utmost confidence in Teutonic steel just no experience with the USP.

Im sure the difference is immeasurable outside of shooting with a vice.

Agreed, just figured I'd ask in case some fag put it in a ransom rest and tested it at 150 or 200 yards

Love my Arex Zero 1S.

As a question, why would you think it would cause problems under extended fire?

Seriously considering a tactical. The favt that it's supressor ready, cut for an optic and has extended mags for $900 is pretty amazing. As much as I love beretta the zero1t btfos the 92a3 in value.

Rubber acts differently at different temperatures and it's in direct contact with potentially the hottest part of the gun. If the rubber loses ductility and breaks it could wedge itself between the slide and barrel causing a malf.

So anons, should the Arex Zero be my next purchase?

No reason not to.

Honestly the best answer here. Though I prefer the 89's

When it looks European, but something just isn't quite right