The Future

What do you think weapons, military vehicles, and other things used in conflict will look like?

Pic related

Attached: youlostthegame.jpg (862x360, 35K)

In reality: Loooooooong range pgms
In 'reality': Lasers n' shit

>Boltor
>Filename

Absolute pleb taste, pic related is a refined weapon for men of culture

Attached: Grinlok.png (511x195, 54K)

the only one I care about is the future where were working on the moon base, lets get them spaceports for galactic colonization!

over 9000 drones

2 part oxidizer and fuel primers and powders for use in zero vacuum.

>>feels like i'm gonna break this damn thing

Attached: 3926985455_9d7cdfc39b.jpg (500x375, 196K)

I love the Grinlok, wish it got a buff

Attached: Karak.png (512x370, 78K)

Here's your gun bro

Attached: United States Army is looking for new PDW when they already have M3A9 SOPMOD Grease Gun.jpg (860x591, 74K)

Hexagons.

Weaponized flora and weapon-organs that can either be grafted into place or made an integral part of a species’ genome.

Attached: 4AA30052-6DBD-4A00-8638-C2532BDAB804.jpg (799x1300, 334K)

>The Future

Attached: blacks-detroit, 2025.jpg (2941x1570, 658K)

Thats certainly one option if you don't love mankind.

Attached: Tyranids.jpg (1024x1407, 181K)

I just want Torgue Corporation to be real.

>Give Tediore the rocket ammo and power of Torgue guns
>Retain the exploding gun bit
>Have the rarity of the gun dictate its explosive habits, i.e., white quality acts like a standard grenade, purple quality acts like a homing grenade or an MIRV

What might have been and/or could be

Attached: Bombshell Mode Lilith Wallpaper.jpg (1055x1163, 221K)

Attached: FO 1.png (752x1080, 748K)

Fuck you and fuck your friends

Attached: AIRBURSTSHOTGUN.jpg (1920x1080, 363K)

>this whole thread

Attached: 1530831944203m.jpg (877x1024, 191K)

SUPRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: SUPRA2.jpg (389x212, 49K)

fuck all y'all

Attached: arca.png (512x342, 115K)

Attached: saints-row-4-penetrator-dildo-bat.jpg (600x300, 55K)

6.5mm telescopic ammo.

Attached: lsat_2.jpg (650x334, 71K)

>German army, 2050

Alright you win.

To be honest, it scares me. I saw a magazine a while ago talking about how they're going to start making a white polymer casing for rounds, and making brass obsolete. Also, the idea of the future really makes me anxious and scared. I don't want on this ride, OP.

Too many people will be born and all the resources will run dry, then we will get desperate in war and drop the nukes. Then another country drops theirs, then another one, and another one until the whole world is rubble and everyone has turned each other to ash. Just like Fallout but way more depressing, no cool guns, and no humans left to live or feel any kind of emotion or remorse. With technology growing better its only a matter of time until the world can develop even better Nukes then what we currently have. They will be the end of us eventually (most likely not in our lifetime we still have plenty of resources to harvest on this planet still) but it wont matter cause nothing will exist to experience it and earth will return to being another lifeless rock floating in space like we believed it once started.
>Live by the nuke
>Die by the nuke

How far into the future? I really think things will start to look less utilitarian with way more redundant safety features that compromise functionality. Stuff will get built on top of safety stuff to make it more safe sounding than it is in practice. Then once people figure that out, they build a safety feature on top of the failed safety feature to improve it when it was already built on a functional safety feature. It'll be like the movie idiocracy probably.

Fuck you.

In hindsight the Boltor is just brutal.
>Shoots entire bolts at the enemy
>shots push the enemy corpses back with how heavy they are
>entire bolts sticking out of the corpses of those you shot

>its a fucking rifle

F bro. First time I've lost here in a decade.

Aerospace Ships! =D
(For those who don't know, aerospace ships can operate both in air and in space and are extremely fast and maneuverable. In other words, basically UFOs.)

Attached: battletech_corsair_medium_aerospace_fighter_by_handofmanos-d85zajn.jpg (1284x622, 81K)

The Tenno do not fuck around. They want you dead, you're gonna know it.

Large automated canons with facial recognition everywhere and tons of drones. Possibly satellite weaponry which for now is taboo.

When it comes to cities, I expect more generous use of tear gas, and a generalization of SBR/SMG.

I don't think much will change aside from that.

They are also called SSTO planes.

Attached: 18119147_1398300360208522_813222941076872755_n.jpg (236x258, 16K)

Attached: rock.jpg (480x325, 21K)

You pussy. The future has the potential to be great. The only bad part is going to be all the african people, but you have to take the bad with the good.

Attached: world IQ and population balance.png (866x878, 290K)

Man portable gauss or railguns.

Attached: 1-Right1.jpg (1600x1200, 1.28M)

why would you waste a shitload of energy when you can just use boolets?

Underrated

Sauce?

Looks like a stumped version of the Viper.

Who needs buffs with a riven like this?

Attached: perfection.png (736x500, 705K)

Bringing in the heavy weapons!

Attached: Finnish anti-tank weapon.jpg (301x113, 19K)

Why does Warframe have such aesthetic designs?

Attached: Warframe.x64_2017_10_23_19_52_40_104.jpg (2560x1440, 2.09M)

fuck off you inbred fuck.

Something's got to give, if this happens the world is utterly fucked, like a nuclear war would be actually better. Three things can happen.

1.Someone unleashes a Genophage that wipes out Africans.
The most brutal option, but most likely either due to a non state actor, China, or mother nature.

2.Genetic Modification raises IQ.
This is not likely, mostly due to resistance to such sciences, and the cost.

3.Africans are brutally contained in Africa.
China needs slaves yo.

generic colors / 10

this.
it takes a fuckton of energy to make those work and theirs a special size ratio that must be obeyed for optimal railgun performance

i hope railguns become popular sporting rifles in the future. but i dont think they will be able to fire anything bigger than pellets

>belt-fed
nah