How good is the jericho?

I saw a thread earlier where some guy was asking about which da/sa pistol was the best out of sigs, berettas, cz's, and the jericho. That made me curious, how good is the jericho? I know the main reason people get one is either "muh suppert fer iz-REEEE-al" or for cowboy bebop, but is it actually good?

Attached: jericho.jpg (271x186, 4K)

It's a full sized double stack 9mm.

>jewish
heh... need i say more?

Attached: 1519266886446.jpg (748x1024, 61K)

Its good but worse than allnthe other guns in that other thread. The thread that you should've posted this question in. Dont do this again.

I love the way the .45 feels but I have to get used to the small slide

Yes, its a CZ.

How is it worse

the Jericho cries out as it shoots you in the back

its a knockoff
its like the choice between coke, pepsi, sprite, and some generic store brand nobodys ever heard of except its the favorite drink of an anime character.
does that mean the jerichos shit? no. but its not on the same level as the rest.

cuck

a clone is not the same as off brand soda you retard. So much of the firearms industry is based on clones.

have you ever heard of the bul cherokee?
its exactly as popular as the Jericho would be without bebop. another clone not a single person cares about

Attached: 1287738374.jpg (640x480, 24K)

Cuck.

I have heard of the Cherokee though.

But that gun is nowhere near as aesthetically pleasing as the Jericho is.

Cuck

yikes
Cuck

this, if you buy israeli you're a fucking zogbot.
sage for your zogthread that didn't need to be made.

So is the Jericho the RC Cola of handguns?

give me one good reason why jews can't make good guns

>muh suppert fer iz-REEEE-al
based parasites

Attached: israels finest.jpg (1649x1320, 1.06M)

autism

Jews make good military stuff though?
Cuck

The Jericho 941 is not bad at all. It is very accurate however I will say the trigger reset leaves much desired for faster follow up shots.

The recoil kind of feels like a Beretta 92FS. I have not shot the polymer one but the steel frame is better than most 9mm or 40cal pistols out of the box.

They are not bad for the money. If you have short fingers and small hands I would recommend it over the CZ75 series.

cuck

Have you ever compared it with the seemingly very similar Baby Desert Eagle III from Magnum Research?

>If you have short fingers and small hands I would recommend it over the CZ75 series.
what? its the same grip.

Frame safety> Slide safety

Nope cant say I have.
same grip but different triggers.

I really like mine, one of the old IMI-made ones with no rail, but the superior frame safety, I just wish it wasn't in .40 S&W
I already got a new barrel and 9mm magazines, but the manual says only the .41AE and 9mm have interchangeable slides. The slide for the .40 can't be used with 9mm and I'm too pussy to test it and risk blowing it up.
So either I suck it up and keep buying .40 or I let IWI jew me out of my money for a replacement slide, or buy a 9mm model with the rail, swap slides with my no rail one, then sell it.

look at all these jews you offended

savage cuckery

cuck

Do the steel framed ones exist with the longer barrel? I can't find any but they must be out there.

No it isn't.

Attached: 15z_CZ75B9mm_L_91102_01102.png (600x829, 239K)

That isnt even... What? user, are you acoustic? Do you have an actual legitimate reason?

Attached: c8453e5b11cb88346b48de45a597d2c2.jpg (420x429, 27K)

We don't want Jow Forums fags to leave because of the racism, we want you to leave because you are retarded.

>has never fired a Jericho

What a faggot. You must be 18+ to be here kiddie.

The old ones are heavy and are mostly dried up. The new ones are hideous and still heavy as fuck. The tristar clone beats the new one in almost every way.

>muh frame safety

Slide safety is fine. Stop memeing.

Attached: 1531841341240.jpg (600x663, 62K)