G-guys?

Does Comfy Fudd Grandpa know where this timeline leads?

Attached: 20180717_213000.jpg (2220x1080, 995K)

Attached: Vault-Tec_banner.jpg (1024x576, 72K)

He's been dead to us since the great bumpstock butthurt

This, nu-Jow Forums are faggots not knowing about the debacle of just get rid of them, it's ok. Fucking faggots will still continue to shill this boomer fuck.

Haven't watched or thought about him since he went anti-2A.

I think its an attempt to sound "with it" on obsolete information.

>Hey guys I like "Hik-Coc" too. Mussy nubget amIright lawl?

I dont give a shit about this guys politics and shit. I like watching him shoot guns

Does that mean you would watch a shotgun based shooting channel by Joe Biden?

Anyone who joined after 2015 is nu-Jow Forums.

Attached: 1D20D0C5-126A-420F-B809-D1A4B266E5EF.jpg (400x284, 44K)

Not him, but I would.

I'd say joining after Shandy Vag is nu-Jow Forums.
Also, I don't really give a fuck about bump stocks, nor do I care if he does. I oppose banning them, but I don't throw the baby out with the bathwater because he did some wrongthink. Grow up, lads.

Welcome to Jow Forums, where people have an autistic meltdown over things like bumpstocks or shockwaves getting shit because they're okay with making a gimmick to side-step the NFA instead of just fighting the NFA.

I don't either, but when he acts like a pussy and bows down to shit because the (((media))) is getting antsy, then it shows how cucked he is. Fuck I'm watching his video on the 1886 because it's 50 minutes long, /comfy/ and good info. He's like MAC who shills fucking hard for IWI's overpriced shit and then says
>lawl antisemetie lololololol
If you call him out on it. Pick and choose pick and choose.
>instead of fighting the NFA
Right where I was going, go after Hughes, go after the Clinton AWB, go after the Import Bans, go after the NFA, not this gunstore gimmick shit that is serves no point in use. God I hope Ollie starts putting all that funding those gunjews rack in to be used go on the offense instead of the defense. Or Kavanaugh talking about repealing any AWB because it's un-constitutional and been ruled any firearm is protected under the 2nd, regardless of where it is made or how its designed.

The fuck did he even do? Not disavow the NRA for their recommendation that current law could be interpreted to ban a gimmick giggle toy product?

This is a dumb fucking sword to fall on. You're never going to be able to convince or empathetically connect with society at large to get support for the laws you want if the god damn grandpa of internet gun culture is somehow too much of a grabber.

My Jow Forums habits would call you D&C shills, but the pessimist in me genuinely believes there's enough of you who are this fucking stupid to genuinely believe this vomit you call a political opinion.

Anyone post 2008 is nu-Jow Forums

I miss old Jow Forums. It had actual edge.

This normie Jow Forums is lame. Arguing over eceleb shills, boomers, fudds, blagh.

In the day we had guys who were non negotiable on guns, it was a haven of hardcore Zapmen, and the only real rule was that you prlursued the elegant Art of Shooting.

Lame. Fail. AIDS.

I dont really care about Hickok. Dont care about Youtube.

We need the magic back

Like how pepe was taken back from the normies, we too would need to retake Jow Forums

He said nobody needs a bumpstock, then backpedaled about it. He's an old senile faggot and rumored to be a wife beater.

>normies
>pepe
Fuck off back to r*ddit, buddy

No him, but pepe's been around for a while newfriend. If you're too young to internet culture to remember a time when Reddit didn't exist and feels good man frog did, YOU'RE the redditor.

>people aren't allowed to change their minds
the wife beater rumor is exclusively Jow Forums. Jow Forums does the exact same fucking thing as antifa fags, where if someone doesn't agree with every single thing they say, they're now a boomer faggot/commie/shill/whatever without any posts or evidence to back anything up.

being black and white on everything makes you look like an autist

I mean you don't need one, if for no other reason than its easy enough to do the same thing without one.

I think the shit that side steps the NFA will help fight it in the long run.
>this is an AR 'pistol'
>this is an SBR
Now why should this require significant paperwork?
Same for the shockwave and similar. The more non nfa fuck yous the more the NFA looks dumb. The trick is at some point it actually needs to be challenged not just tip toed around.

>I'd say joining after Shandy Vag is nu-Jow Forums.
Thanks for reminding me that the eternal summer of 2012 still hasn't ended. Asshole.

Those were good days

>Jow Forums does the exact same fucking thing as antifa fags
You mean Jow Forums, who has singlehandedly destroyed this site by explicitly inviting redditors and facebooksfags here TWICE with GG and the 2016 election, does that exact same thing as antifa.
Gun Grandpa fell out of lockstep for a beat and they immediately crucified and disavowed him, and then Ian was exposed as being guilty of wrongthink so now they're bashing him relentlessly.
Moot should've nuked Jow Forums before it got this bad but now we're past the point of no return and the only option is to delete the site and free us all

Reminder to ban all phoneposters

Jow Forums didn't do gg that was 100% /v/

/v/ and Jow Forums collaborated on GG, thats why /v/ is an absolute Jow Forums cesspit now.

nah it was a /v/ thing from the beginning and before the election there were much less crossposters
I saw threads on Jow Forums from that time talking about it but they were never involved

Sorry, bud. But, hey, zombie threads have gone down A LOT.

Fucking this. It's the absolutist mindset from there that's been the major problem.
The only thing Jow Forums has ever been absolutist about is SHALL

I didn't come here until 2017 but I'm a boomer fudd from AR15.com who comes here because you let me say the word nigger, which I understand is like the most original Jow Forums oldfag thing ever. Maybe nu-Jow Forums is a mindset and not a date.

At some point the ATF will overreach on some stupid shit like bump stocks and open themselves up to a lawsuit that might overturn the entire NFA. This is much more likely with Gorsuch and Kavanaugh on the court.

>compromising on truth

Does it matter? /v/ and Jow Forums are both garbage and the main source of reddit migration to this site.

>boomer fudd from AR15.com
>fudd from AR15.com
That 27 year old boomer who doesn't understand Jow Forums memes

Poor Hickok and everyone pulled into the cross hairs by the stupid bumpstock politics. It really drove a wedge between everyone. Can everyone just agree that they're a stupid gimmick? A dangerous stupid gimmick at that. Their mere existence can allow for legislation to be passed that, with the right wording, could landslide ban semiautomatic guns. All for what? Thats right, nothing. They only exist because people want what they cannot have. When full auto were openly available to the public, virtually no one bought them. That is why they're so scarce and so few that are transferable. Now that some major faggots have invested huge sums of money into them and drove the value of a .10 cent piece of aluminum to $15,000 or more, they will fight any and all legislation that would endanger their investment, ruining the opportunity for the rest of us. That's okay though, if full auto weapons were never banned and the Clinton AWB of 94 never happened, we would never have had a renaissance of american gun culture and would still widely believe that guns are for "Sporting and hunting" purposes like the boomer fudds do. A worthy sacrifice to reignite the flames of a martial gun culture.

>being black and white on everything makes you look like an autist

Guns rights is black and white. You either support all guns rights or none, there is no in between.

Every single law that came up to "ban bump stocks" didn't. Many local laws pasted and they ALL extended far beyond it into large encompassing anti-gun bills. If you give an inch they take a mile. These people want to ban firearm ownership anyway possible, and they do it by taking every little thing they can and by adding larger and larger amendments to bills. Remember the Hughes amendment?

This isn't "a dumb sword to fall on", don't give a fucking inch, don't infringe the right of the people to bear arms. You strike me as a young kid, someone way too young to have seen the cycle again and again. You used to able buy mortars, antitank rifles, full-autos, suppressors, anything you want in the mail without an FFL or anything. But then more and more bans and laws come into place. The constant decline of the 2nd amendment has come to the point gun owners can't even enjoy a "gimmick giggle toy". It's fucking pathetic, and you really want to keep following this road? To the point there is no gun ownership in America? You're a coward who dosen't care about citizen gun ownership whatsoever. The Republicans own all three branches of government and we need to be giving shit up? Ironically the only time gun legislation wasn't passed was during the the fucking Obama administration.

Attached: You used to literally be able to order machine guns and artillery by mail-order.png (773x1024, 211K)

>8888
fug

no. Not a fucking inch, you stupid asshole. That means people's feelings will get hurt, it means you loose friends. It means that they take no more miles when we give an inch.

Attached: 1518785865499.jpg (768x1024, 206K)

>wife beater
based and redpilled

>I didn't come here until 2017
>arfcom
kill yourself

good thing he changed his mind and supports bump stocks after all then, huh?

Havent watched a single second of video since the bumpstock shit. Except for that time the LGS had him on their TV

were they though? be honest they were better days but it was still Jow Forums, it's never been good only better than become.

>Anti 2a
An old guy whose entire channel is dedicated to shooting any gun he can, including full retard at 15's.
>B-but he figured it was ok to ban bump stocks! SHALL! SHALL! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Bump stocks are a fucking stupid hill to die on. When anti gun people claim that we need to get assault rifles off the streets, what is the first thing pro gunners say? "An AR 15 isn't an assault rifle 'cause it can't fire in full auto. It is super hard to get full auto weapons." That same person then has an autistic fit about banning bump stocks, a device that is cheap, easily installed, unregulated, and allows a semi auto rifle to duplicate the performance of a full auto rifle.
This position is disingenuous and makes us look like hypocrites, or worse, retards.
Until we get full autos out of regulatory hell, we must concede that bump stocks are to be bought like a machine gun.
Pro tip: No way in hell will we ever get enough support to make full autos easier to get.

All you retards digging in your heels and infighting over bumpstocks, which is the dumbest shit ever, are going to get knocked on your face when the political tides turn the other way, as it always does eventually.