Can I get in trouble for this?

I was out junking in the outer rim (not gonna specify where, no thanks ISB) and i found this floating around in a wreckage field. I still shoots fine, but the scope is fucked up.

If someone found out I had this, could I get in trouble?

Attached: E-11.jpg (1024x685, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

safetyharborfirearms.com/products/shtf-uppers/product/43-shtf-50-mag-fed-upper-conversion
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

is it a full auto user?

Attached: not-atf-30154975.png (500x506, 114K)

>make thread about Arma, a thread generally considered to be Jow Forums-tier
>"GO BACK TO /v/! MODS MODS MODS"
>OP makes a thread about onions wars
>"this is perfectly acceptable"

Jeez, I remember when they surplused these things ten years ago. Bought a few crates to arm a militia on some backwater shithole, kept one for myself though.
You should be fine, turns out the reason no stormtroopers could hit anything was the prismatic crystals were bad. That's what you get when you hire weequays to build critical components.

Serious question: have any AR manufacturers made a side-magwell rifle yet, and why the hell not?

>liking Star Wars

Attached: 136.gif (800x371, 105K)

I bet this kuck has never even seen a slug thrower.

>why the hell not?

Do you have any idea how an AR15 functions?

Because the lower already has a magwell...

There's side-mag uppers for cartridges that don't fit the AR-15 magwell (.50 BMG et al.).

Nigger this is reality, all guns are slug throwers.

The magazine well would need to be on the upper and by the time you've moved you'd have changed so much in the internals that it's no longer an AR15, just an AR derived rifle. As nice as side loading mags look, modern designs all have them on the bottom for a reason. No one would ever put something like that into production.

>Its popular to hate a a thing now, you should feel bad about having liked it for twenty five years.
Jesus Christ I hate these newfags. Reddit was a mistake.

Attached: 1496424667307.jpg (659x655, 51K)

Star Wars was ALWAYS overrated.

The last time they made a decent star wars movie, the most popular song was "every breath you take" and the runner up was "Billie jean isn't muh lovair"

You literally just tweak the bcg so it feeds from the side magwell on the upper instead of from below, this in no way makes an AR stop being an AR. The bottom magwell ends up being dead space (spare mag holder lawlz) or just tweak the upper further for bottom-ejection like that other AR upper that feeds from the top with a p90 style mag. Or just make lowers that don't have a magwell.

This is extremely simple to wrap your head around, there aren't even any design obstacles. Only real argument I hear is "noone would put it into prod" because non-standard but with all the indie manufacturers cranking out small runs of custom ARs I find it insane noone has cornered this particular gimmick yet

this is very interesting, gonna look it have you got any links or names?

>I was out junking in the outer rim

outer rim of your dad's ass, maybe

Cobb side-fed upper in 30-06 for AR-10, last mention I find of them developing similar uppers for standard AR15 lowers is from 2005 though

Attached: CobbMCR-SCARprototype.338 Lapua_1.jpg (2000x1500, 621K)

>Chad is not my son

>you like a property that has a giant following and has been around since the 70s but the most recent movie was bad so it's all bad

Attached: Tavor.png (801x885, 358K)

It's full-semi-auto friend

safetyharborfirearms.com/products/shtf-uppers/product/43-shtf-50-mag-fed-upper-conversion

As opposed to" 3/4 full, semi-auto".
Or "Nominally semi-auto".

And the rare "Occasionally semi-auto".

Intermittently Full-auto semi

Turn your self in tot he nearest Iperial garrison you rebel scum.

Attached: 2C900C04-824A-48B0-8418-F7E5DBA7295C.png (1200x1200, 52K)

Liking nu-wars is so y-tier but pre-Disney is just fine.

why the fuck did you hire Weequays to do anything at all, all they are is fucking boozers and pirates the lot of them, and their women are ugly as fuck.

Hey man, it's the Empire. Contracts are awarded to the lowest bidder, and when you can pay your workforce in cheap booze the bids can go pretty low