What are k/ s thoughts on the new UK fighter jet

what are k/ s thoughts on the new UK fighter jet
THE TEMPEST

popularmechanics.com/military/research/a22168844/uk-new-fighter-jet-tempest/

Attached: tempest1.jpg (3840x2559, 601K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_most_popular_given_names#Europe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: tempest2.jpg (1200x675, 115K)

complete garbage and will never come close to the cheaper more effective F-35

It isn't that ambitious. I expect more from other 6th gen fighters. It is very Saab like.

Like everything on here, it'll be met with derision by deluded mutts who seem to think that their bankrupt and crumbling empire is somehow the centre of the universe and that nobody else is allowed to develop anything.

I've seen more impressive planes with more superior armaments. They probably designed that with bombing mudhuts in mind. That thing can't penetrate Chinese super IADS.

>what are k/ s thoughts on the new UK fighter jet
what problem does that plane solve for them? they have massive demographics issue that will lead to a civil war. that plane doesn't help them one bit. it;s just another boondoggle to fight imaginary enemies and to distract from real enemies.

It's a cool mock-up, did they buy that surplus from Iran?

Attached: Iranian Qaher F-313 Stealth Fighter Jet PrototypeMock up Qaher F-313, or Conqueror-313, is the lates (1024x458, 61K)

>centre
Delusional bong detected

They could end up selling it to other nations.

Canada's going to need jets sooner than later and buying Australia's second-hand jets is not a long-term solution.

It's a wooden mockup full of bullshit.
Aerodynamically it's a nonsense. Full of flaws.
UK is supposed to operate F-35 A and B, Taranis, AND this? 4 different stealth fighterjets? TOPKEK.
And when? In 15 years? Yeah right LEL.
They have no money and are ripping apart entire branches of their army. They can't afford this.
This is just an attempt at scamming other countries for them to shove money into british R&D.

When you enter the F-35 system, you don't get out of it. You suck it up while Trump or his successor insults you as you keep buying US shit, then you pay to fix problems that should have been fixed a decade ago, and of course by any means, you don't cry over it or try to pass for a big boy with a new top of your own when you're so deeply in shit. That just makes you look stupid.

>Like everything on here, it'll be met with derision by deluded mutts who seem to think that their bankrupt and crumbling empire is somehow the centre of the universe and that nobody else is allowed to develop anything.
That banter goes especially well for the UK, bong.
Thinking anyone needs you when even the US, your big brother, are shitting on your face verbally with the fury of a thousand poo in loo anuses with diarrhea.
Let me guess... You voted "leave" right?
Dumb bong.

will it fit in a teapot?

Guys. Buy our Aircraft that is competing against hordes of used 4++ aircraft, the F-35, whatever Japan and Korea buy, and the latest greatest Slav'tek powered by Blyattt

>can't even come up with a new name for a new fighter, used a ww2 fighter name

I bet an actual ww2 tempest could shoot down an f-35

Who else is actually producing 5th generation fighters in any substantial numbers or simmilar funding research? Who has anywhere near the power projection? Let's say you do develop a new fighter is the R&D cost going to be cheaper than the f35, while it's in peak production, or even be half as effective? The f35 by no means the best thing out there but it's what your, and many other near third world teir nations, can afford and be effective with. Your delusional and probably bait posting

You bongs are the only deluded ones. You guys are the biggest bullshitters on here by a long shot and unironically even more deluded than chinks and vatniks.

Why are bongs so hell bent on slandering JSF while they'll never be in full production of stealth jet?

>They could end up selling it to other nations.
That's about the only valid point for building that plane.

But the chance of that plane ever being built and becoming operational is few tenths of a percent above zero.

>That thing can't penetrate Chinese super IADS.
you forgot QUANTUM.

What problem does any piece of US military hardware solve when most of the major population centres and the majority of the American public will be non-white? Why do you even bother when your country will be destroyed quicker than any European country?

>Will be...
To late fritz, Muhammad wants your wife, mother, and daughter back. The mosque isn’t done passing them around.

I'm going to bet that you're a literal nigger shitposting about how great your American suburban favela is while being so deluded you think that your country is faring better than any country in Europe. Grow up, stop living in a fantasy world.

Chinese super quantum AIDS is hard to penetrate.

Attached: H-I-V.jpg (1280x904, 276K)

>Grow up, stop living in a fantasy world.
>he says this as he thinks bongistan is in any way powerful or relevent

ITT

Attached: british people.webm (1280x720, 2.56M)

>ready to use by 2035

F-35 will be advanced And perfected after all the bugs fixed.

Not even a bong. I'm Dutch. I don't think that the UK is globally relevant or powerful. However I'm not going to shit on them for trying to domestically produce their own material and stop relying on globalist trade for self defence. Don't put words into others mouths just because Tyrone's cock is in your's. You mutts claim everyone else is so arrogant, yet fail to look at your own shitty arrogance.

>globalist trade for self defence
you retard, the F-35 is in part a British product. and if you think this is going anywhere then you are delusional.

It's better to try to be self reliant than to rely on others. Even if this doesn't work out, they will at least have tried to preserve their aviation industry, and that's all that matters.

it doesnt matter if it fails because a failed project produces nothing. your effort only matters if it produces something. and once again, the F-35 is partly a British product.

looks like F35 just lost another main buyer. I hope trump is willing to foot the 2 trillion dollars program cost increase.
I wonder what kind of salty excuses will the burgers come up with when china has more stealth fighters than them.

Attached: 1521590133944.gif (556x720, 335K)

The RAF always uses multiple designs tho. This is replacing the Typhoon.
>They have no money and are ripping apart entire branches of their army. They can't afford this
The UK is still the 5th largest economy in the world and they're looking at partnering with Sweden and Japan

>they have massive demographics issue that will lead to a civil war
No idea what you're on about here

Obviously nowhere close to being a reality, but I like it whenever a country tries to make a domestically designed and produced weapon. Things can be so dull when everyone is just using American or Soviet/Russian made stuff. Probably won't be made because the British have been trying to cut corners wherever they can and the government nor public will be interested in funding a new fighter.

Also:
>what problem does that plane solve for them?

>The Tempest will be able to fly unmanned, according to plans released by the MoD, and will have next-generation technology on board designed to cope with modern threats.

>This will include “swarming” technology that uses artificial intelligence and machine learning to hit its targets, as well as directed energy weapons (DEW), which used concentrated bursts of laser, microwave or particle beam energy to inflict damage.

>No idea what you're on about here
Are you trolling or just retarded?

Neither, what problems do you think we have?

Wasn't one of main purposes of F-35 was to replace harriers?

>what problems do you think we have?
Let's start with this one

Attached: islam4uk1.jpg (460x287, 29K)

Ok so Muslims are 4.4% of the UK population which is less than Greece, Russia (15%), France, Bulgaria, Austria, Germany, Belgium etc. Don't really see how they'd lead to a civil war and I don't think Russia will explode because of Muslims either.

>Ok so Muslims are 4.4% of the UK population
Far more than that actually.

The Japanese are not gonna comply with it, because they simply have much more to offer and they want to be in the lead.
If one has to kneel upon its knees, it's gonna be bongs

>they simply have much more to offer and they want to be in the lead
? The UK has the 2nd largest aerospace industry in the world

>gee, I wonder who else is gonna come up with new fighter scheme up until 2035

Attached: c0309de2fa8a7.jpg (768x552, 40K)

It's called freedom of speech. Random idiots can talk shit.

Care to specify a figure at some point?

One the one hand Leonardo has an existing track record of building jets with low production volumes (the Ghibli, the m346) but on the other, the UK is committed to the f-35.

Dont think this will ever reach experimental stage.

Considering how hard we're forcing our soft power down the drain, and how willingly we're eliminating our hard power gained over the last 70 years, I'd say it has a pretty good chance of becoming a thing.

>2nd largest aerospace industry
Apart from the credibility of your story, it doesn't indicate it's actually going to digest all the quantity.
JSDF has more than 100 F-15 MSIPs that are in need of immediate replacement and the schedule is just too late for that.
As for the development they have 2 major american firms who are willing to provide with each of their fighter designs, which had already been designed and tested and all they need to do is fill it with electronics.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_most_popular_given_names#Europe
Greece: Georgios, Ioannis, Konstantinos/Kostas, Dimitrios, Nikolaos, Panagiotis, Vasileios, Christos, Athanasios, Michail
Russia: Alexander , Sergei, Dmitry, Andrei, Alexey, Maxim, Evgeny, Ivan, Mikhail, Artyom
Bulgaria: Georgi, Aleksandar, Martin, Dimitar, Ivan, Nikolay, Nikola, Daniel, Viktor, Kristian
Austria: Lukas, Maximilian, Jakob, David, Tobias, Paul, Jonas, Felix, Alexander, Ellas
Germany: Ben, Jonas, Leon, Ellas, Finn/Fynn, Noah, Paul, Luis/Louis, Lukas/Lucas, Luca/Luka

England: Oliver, George, Harry, Jack, Jacob, Noah, Charlie, MUHAMMAD, Thomas, Oscar.
France and Belgium are equally bad if that makes you feel better

Attached: fs-2020.jpg (750x563, 68K)

>This guy in the middle.

Attached: 8efe6ef85167f9641dfa09e7de51fda2.jpg (300x291, 10K)

>they're looking at partnering with Sweden and Japan
And Turkey (such a good idea right?)
And you forgot south Korea. Because having SK and Japan in a joint military project is totally not a kiddie's tale when you're not the USA..
And also you forgot Italy since Leonardo is present! ...Except it's the britbong branch of leonardo...

Who's left, let's see... Hmmm... I don't know...
Poland?
Ukraine?
Zimbabwe?

Get real seriously... The F-35 is there, and like it or not (I don't) it's going to stay there as the only UK fighter until 2050 at least, if not 2065.

Brexit was the nail in the coffin.

The UK is CHECKMATE.

How could you miss a super power like india?

Korea and Japan are the least likely nominees, since they both have their own schemes that might pan out better than brit cuckery

Well that's just wrong
It goes US (by a landslide), France, Germany, then UK

Kantanka Aerospace

I'm really amazed by how the UK seems to not learn anything from the past.
They participate in the F35. They know how tremendously complicate it is to deal with a fighter program split amongst several countries that each (in their own right) wants to preserve both their economy and industry.
And yet, they though :"I have to get me one os this shit-pie !"
Can't they learn ANYTHING?

The mutts are the last part of your empire able to hold any weight. The moment they go down, the entire Commonwealth will become China's bitches. Serves you right for the Opium Wars.

Here at L-M shilling division we must remind you that bat bait is no longer paid for, we ask you to upgrade your attack with something more plausible.

One cent is deposited into your account.

Sincerely,
LM Shillage

>UK is supposed to operate F-35 A and B, Taranis, AND this? 4 different stealth fighterjets? TOPKEK.
>TOPKEK.
Thus speaks the finest US experts on aircraft technologies. Kelly Johnson has no heir.

>When you enter the F-35 system, you don't get out of it.
A mobster empire?

This is literally an Iran-tier effort, britbongs should just wrap it up and buy French

When his head turns to the side there's just more neck

kek

you realise pretty much every Muslim boy is called Mohamed?

And you realise that while 4% of the UK is ethnically Muslim, the majority are very lax and often secular - they come to the UK to escape the conditions elsewhere.

The muslims with the dumb sharia signs are the same 3-400 people from Luton who turn up at every protest. Essentially like Westboro baptist in the US.

Looks like the Jow Forums brian rot has progressed too far in you.

by that logic Bulgaria, Russia, Germany and Austria should also have mohammed in their top ten

t. 56%

Attached: 6a00d8341c730253ef01348802c819970c.jpg (500x326, 42K)

>novel technologies
>show a fucking force field

I understand that these arms expos are all for show and full of buzzwords but cmon

T. Frenchman

no, because the migrants to the UK are from a different region of the middle east. The tradition of naming children after the prophet is from Pashto and Urdu groups typically in the region of the former British Raj.

Germany and other continental Europeans have Muslims from further west from Syria, Turkey, Libya who speak Turkish, Levantine, Persian, etc etc. In these cultures this behaviour isnt as common.

In Russia and other contries in the caucuses they dont even speak a variety of Arabic, they speak Chechen or another language, and in that culture it's very rare to have someone named after the prophet.

Sorry if you thought Arabic was one language.

first of all all muslims use the name muhammed regardless of language. Arabic is one language with different dialects
most muslims in england don't have arabic as their native tongue, apkis certaninly don't
turkey has mehmet as the most common name
yet it's not popular in germany where turks form most of the muslim population
the majority of muslims in russia are tatars and are very integrated as their were brought in when russian conquered their land in the 16th century. also they don't speak arabic, but a turkic language (another language tree) the tsarist empire and the USSR used to hae a much larger percentage of muslims than present day Russia. greece and bulgaria have also had turkic spreaking peoples for hundreds of years but then they were part of the ottoman empire when the turks settled. when they got their Independence the turks stayed

what i'm meaning to say is that the recently arrived british muslims populations isn't adapting to the society t migrated to, but that the society is adapting to the minority. but we'll need a few more generations to see how it sorts out

This is not meant to replace the F35, but to complelent it.

This it meant to replace the Typhoon in the air superiority/multirole niche, the F35 is replacing the tornado in the ground attack/multirole niche.

The RAF will have both.

That's something i'd be willing to bet against

But can it start from a curved runway?

Attached: a fucking ramp.jpg (2048x1130, 1.66M)

India would have to go away first before anyone misses it. :^)

These lax, secular muslims must be the ones holding up signs for sharia law in Britain.

Attached: Muslim minority rights.jpg (526x320, 65K)

Is that all you got, pakibong?

What is it with all of these wannabe F22s all of a sudden?

Attached: KFX-FC-2.jpg (755x540, 48K)

Here's what bong are going to be competing with by the 2030s

Attached: 32201574_T1zMQimd_EC9588ECA780EC9794EC82ACECA784.png (640x382, 548K)

IMPRESSIVE

no self respecting nation should buy Lockheed trash on principle, not to mention the gimped monkey models with a CIA backdoor make a mockery of any nations sovereignty and self defence capabilities.

>what, you sanction israel? We deactivate all your fighters.

Does China even have stealth fighters?

BAE's stealth combat drone is still in development. You realise an airforce has more than one plane?

They have a low observable thunderchief with shitty engines, and at the end of the day, isn't that good enough?

What is it with Americans getting hot and excited about ramps??

>Aerodynamically it's a nonsense. Full of flaws.
And you have got tons of examples, right? Right?

Another garbage aircraft from shitholistan

why is it making you so upset, are you jealous?

>Aerodynamically it's a nonsense. Full of flaws.
Point em out for us, Mr. Armchair Engineer

I don't believe bongs are ever going to be able to produce anything en masse outside the eu.
In the meantime, china has an unlimited funding to do whatever they want and is actually able to put things into full scale production because they want to compete with adversaries like the US alongside with japan and korea

>muh f22 copies
they all have common elements because they're all 5th gen fighters you retard

Jow Forums bullshit please go.

Because it's people posing as them to try and reverse bait you.

The Bongs are supportive, and praising of the F-35 almost universally, since they help build it and intend to operate a bunch of them.

It's why this new plane is being developed with F-35 in mind, as a tandem plane to work alongside it.

Not at all. The Combat Air Strategy released at the same announcement made it clear. They're still buying 138 F-35s.

This is a Typhoon replacement.

>muh F-35

F-35 is not an air superiority fighter so a nation would always need another aircraft for that rol

that thing has no chance on the international markt. They will join the European foghter program after it moved to phase 2

>not even non technical studies finished
>already showing a model

They are sure desperate

>You bongs are the only deluded ones. You guys are the biggest bullshitters on here by a long shot and unironically even more deluded than chinks and vatniks.
Lol as if, you can't have a single decent thread here without being full of Jow Forums garbage.

No, it is very much true. UK does indeed have the second largest aerospace industry in the world by the US department of trades own numbers.

They've already done a bunch of work over previous years via things like Taranis, Replica, and F-35.

This sure as hell wont be its final form, but a lot of it is more mature than something starting right now might imply.

Dont know how many people work in Areospace in the US, many.

about 580,000 in the UK

180,000 in France

no idea for Germany, likely to be less than 100k

there is no excuse for being uninformed on the internet.

you are lazy.

Attached: BAE_replica_1.jpg (750x750, 344K)

I got my degree in aerospace engineering a few months ago from UC Berkeley. You need to shut the fuck up, retard.

>expats have their own vilages with churches