NRA Are Russian Agents too!

>U.S. adds second charge against Russian National linked to NRA

archive.fo/zD0qI
>politico.com/story/2018/07/17/russia-nra-foreign-agent-728305

I guess gun rights are communism now? This is so fucking bizarre, I don't even know what to say. Help me out with this... what the FUCK is going on?

Attached: Marii Butina.jpg (1160x629, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_Agents_Registration_Act
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>NRA protects gun rights
user thats a knee slapper right there, keep em comin

Attached: 1517370736182.jpg (600x450, 37K)

I had to join for the club range near me. Felt greasy.

>this thread again
This is the, what, 4th time you're posting this? Just to get it taken down again?
Mods are workin hard today.

>Kill all sons of bitches

Do not trust man, trust gun

Attached: DC978A8D-D013-4084-BFD4-7517EE202A90.png (1024x576, 522K)

>I guess gun rights are communism now?
Yeah, just look at how free Russians are to own guns. Oh wait, they arne't, it's just that Putin will tell his minions to support whatever cause in the US they think can help get a pawn of his into the White House. Gotta get rid of that pesky Magnitsky act you know.

Attached: photo_2018-07-17_21-24-58.jpg (780x520, 35K)

>meanwhile all the lobbies and NGOs funded by foreign billionaires are ignored because Chinese and Jewish money is somehow more acceptable.

Daily reminder that the Russians and Chinese are the true enemy.

Attached: C5B8C2CF-8908-43CE-B43C-C165F936A9C9.gif (500x207, 3.06M)

You can take your faggot ass back to r/politics and to r/firearms where you've been spamming threads all day long with this fucking astroturfing shit.

>look at how free Russians are to own guns.
>implying we follow our own, often poorly written laws
our laws suck but i take solace in the fact the eu will cuck the euros to be worse than ours, and the mexicans yours

Daily Reminder that Israel, Zionism and Jews are the enemy, along with China. We don't want a pointless war with Russia but I'm sure you kikes do.

These are shills. I've posted this once and seen no mention if it. If it's off-topic to Jow Forums, may the mods have mercy on me, but I thought it would be a good discussion.

>Russians ruining everything
I am shocked and suprised.

So what are you going to do when the obvious comes to a full head? Are you just going to kill yourself? We've already seen Trump is a little kowtowing bitch instead of the tough talking savvy business man he makes himself out to be. What are you going to be like?

what's the argument here?

>shill bot accidentally starts beef with another shill bot
get your technology CIA niggers.

tl;dr: Russian politicians and state agents fed money through an intermediary into the NRA and into the pockets of GOP politicians. To what end we don't know, but the trail is there. Russian nationals arrested and charged on US soil. Trumps campaign manager on trial with five cases of use immunity being handed out. Trumpsters try to deflect even though Trump just showed yesterday that he's not a tough guy but has Putins cock in his ass.

the jewish controled media is spinning yet another round of horseshit while big gov't steals your money and labor, and debases your societies.

>>>/discord/

Attached: 5AD0A6DC-78EF-4CB9-B15F-0C065451FE5B.png (500x600, 262K)

Of course you do. To a Russian the thought of not being fucked over by his leaders is the most alien of horrors, a concept that can't even be properly thought without risk of rending his very soul apart. The only solace imaginable is for someone else to suffer even worse, as he obediently bends over and offers up his ass for various large, cumbersome objects to be stored in.

Am I wrong? Go prove it.

I'm not a shill, I just honestly hate Trump and everyone that supports him. I will actualy take great pleasure in all his supporters yelling about "Day of the Rope" and other nonsense simply crying when it all comes down and going back to blaming Obama for everything while they're just subjugated into the 21st Century.

You forgot your trip Jow Forumsnigger.

Attached: 65B473C4-7549-4C70-ACD3-4B963D0BED7D.jpg (1024x576, 87K)

What guns do you own?
It makes sense, but it is a very convenient narrative. To me it seems less rational and more as if they're lashing out at random at this point.

That's not OP

Who cares if he’s OP, he’s still Jow Forumstard scum

I unironically think you samefagged that to shill against Jow Forums

/thread

Jow Forums is literally a board of peace.

This

You pumped the thread for a non-sequitur. You truly are a fucking moron shill. Nobody believes you faggots. How about you address the topic in the OP, do you really believe that the NRA has conveniently been a Russian front this whole time?

>That's not OP
How said a word about him being OP, retard?

That is precisely the problem, faggot.

>poltards are totaly fine, but anyone against them? now that is the real problem here.
The only problem around here, is you making up problems, since you need to defend poltard faggotry. Fuck you and the russians.

Daily reminder that Jow Forums and lefty/pol/ are the true enemy.

Attached: C11EBB92-ABF4-4E53-B5D5-DB90EB1A4ACB.png (496x366, 68K)

Naw senpai, the problem is shills like you. You've completely derailed the thread with your buddies and it's become very fucking obvious. The topic doesn't mention anything about nazis, jews, niggers, anything. It is slightly political, but I was trying to bring up a discussion of what I think appears to be an attack on the NRA's reputation, which has coincided intensively with an attack on gun rights.

You, being a fucking faggot, have KEPT bumping the thread, while at the same time derailing it, and not at all discussing the topic.

w.e.w. relentless fuckwits aren't we.

It does explain why the NRA's been putting out all that divisive right wing propaganda for the last few years.

Russia loves to increase domestic tensions.

NRA was targeted because it is based around a divisive issue.

What do you mean? Why not target something like abortion rights?

That what you are doing there got to be the most pathetic derail attempt i have seen the whole week. Poltards aint getting a free pass around here, if you actually want the thread to stay on topic, try not to defend those idiots for a change. First post in the thread, before you wet your pants.

Can you name a powerful anti-abortion group?

Targeting people for stupid bickering, faking trip codes, and all that shit, is a pretty obvious attempt to derail topics. You've still not addressed it yourself, even though there appear to be real posts, though lacking in substance. I'm continuing to bump this thread because of how obvious the shills are here, not because there has been any good discussion. I hope any normal browsers can see how clearly this was done.

This aint how it works, you total mongrel. You cant go all SJW for Jow Forums and then whine about how other people are ruining the thread. That is just nutjub material and no matter how much more words you scrub together it aint going to change that simple fact.

Communists have always been for gun rights. Liberals are not leftists.

t. Marxist

Attached: marx_gun_control.jpg (449x491, 54K)

Ugh...sick of politics.

I just want to enjoy my guns. At my core, I'd rather make love instead of war.

I don't see what she did wrong. NRA is open to all around the world.

got two solid conservative supreme court judges, that's all i was really worried about. well one and a half but the confirmation will go through even with all the leftist whining.

Wow man, you sound so fucking rustic and shit. I believe that you are an honest to god real Jow Forums poster. Say, friendo, how many durr have your hurr'd and shit like that?

Faggot.

So Russia is still the USSR in disguise, and funding the NRA is actually a very reasonable thing for them to do then because the USSR can obviously see how left-wing and ready for revolution the people who work for the NRA are.

That's not very covert of them though.

Idiots will be called idiots and liars will be called liars. There is nothing false to that, my obvious derailing friend. Always funny how you create your own problem. This could have been over long time ago, but truth is you dont care about it, you just got triggered because people dont let your personaly loved retards roam around here unchecked.

>S-top derailing the thread by saying mean things about Jow Forums
>now watch me make the 10th derailing response about it
People like you are the true cancer of the board and all you can come up with is the typical bullshit.

yeah man thats why every communist country ever had really lax gun laws right?

Fuck off you liberal shill.

Marx was a left-wing communist. Most nations that adopted communist leaned pretty heavily to the right-wing authoritarian side of communism, and tended to not be in favor of an armed populace.

>>>/oven/

They are the enemy of everyone even for themselves.

She didn't disclose her connections to the Russian government, iirc
That's a bit of a no-go, especially if you're involved in the politics of a different country.

This
What's even greater is that the California ban on standard magazine capacity just got overturned and the 9th circuit has to appeal it again in the Fall, meaning the Supreme Court will get a chance to overturn magazine size bans nationwide if they look at it.
Regardless of who Trump is as a person I got exactly what I wanted, the justices needed to restore gun rights

Marx defined communism, he's right smack in the middle of it (there's a manifesto you know, go look up who wrote it. Most nations that claim to have adopted communism then showed why the revolutionary side of it all was a pretty fatal flaw as basically all of them took a sudden turn towards just another police state dictatorship. As such they weren't really in favour of the populace at all, in any way.

Top lel

Actually that same post had responses to legitimate discussion, you're cancer because you haven't actually had a real discussion

It's a dubious. I think they're trying to manufacture a narrative. Even if they aren't, then fuck it I guess I'm a seditious Russia supporter now. Putin is with the NRA? Better than I could say about Hillary.

Marx only theorized it though, putting things into practice and theorizing them are a totally different entity. Honest discussion, I think the issue that arises with implementing communism, and this may have been the reasoning behind why the people behind it's implementations so far have been so Authoritarian is that is flies in the face of human nature, and disregards the human condition.

>Marx defined communism, he's right smack in the middle of it

Fair enough. He's not as far left as Trotsky, but he's certainly farther left than most established communist nations.

>the California ban on standard magazine capacity just got overturned

No, it didn't. There's an injunction on the new requirement that previously grandfathered mags be disposed of. The trial hasn't been held yet. Even if that case comes out in favor of gun rights, it's very unlikely to result in overturning the actual ban. That would require a very broad ruling. Nor does it have any chance of reaching the Supreme Court this year.

>Democrats use massive backlash and possible 2020 Supermajority to bump the court up to 11 or 15 using the same rules the Republicans used to ram the Gorsuch nomination through

Would unironically spark a civil war.

Nope.

>The whole proletariat must be armed at once with muskets, rifles, cannon and ammunition, and the revival of the old-style citizens’ militia, directed against the workers, must be opposed.

>Guns for me but not for thee

>Actually that same post had responses to legitimate discussion, you're cancer because you haven't actually had a real discussion
This bullshit could have been long over, but for whatever reason you think that polfaggotry needs to geta free pass.
>poltards reveal themself or say something typical stupid
>they get called out for it
It could be over at this point, but you dont want it to be over, because this is your actual goal of shutting up everyone who says something against the group you like, who is also well known for constantly fucking up topics and other boards.

>It's a dubious.
No, it isn't. She's an unregistered foreign agent. Clear cut as it can be. The FBI's already nailed a few Americans for this in their investigations so far.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_Agents_Registration_Act
>The Foreign Agents Registration Act (FARA) is a United States law passed in 1938 requiring that agents representing the interests of foreign powers in a "political or quasi-political capacity" disclose their relationship with the foreign government and information about related activities and finances. The purpose is to facilitate "evaluation by the government and the American people of the statements and activities of such persons." The law is administered by the FARA Registration Unit of the Counterespionage Section (CES) in the National Security Division (NSD) of the United States Department of Justice. As of 2007 the Justice Department reported there were approximately 1,700 lobbyists representing more than 100 countries before Congress, the White House and the federal government.

It would also require a totally new ruling, one that really can't be built off current case law like Heller, since Heller explicitly states restrictions outside of categorical bans are allowed. The only two people on the court that want to expand guns rights significantly are Gorsuch and Thomas. Even Kavanaugh is pretty wishywashy on guns, though Jow Forums touts him as some sort of savor of the 2A despite him having no real record on the topic.

I see someone failed reading comprehension in school.

Remember when literally any gun legislation was proposed, and then passed? That's how effective the NRA is, it doesn't give a fuck about the 2nd amendment. Because those stupid fucking boomers just gave in to 'compromising'.

Let's see if they ring themselves up before then if they get a majority this November.

No the fuck it wouldn't. First and foremost, Americans are lazy as fuck and their outrage only extends as far as their Televisions for the most part. Two, it's completely legal and not at all unprecedented, we've expanded the court twice already. Despite what you think, 99.9% of people in this country aren't going to give up a good standard of living over what largely amounts to nonsense.

Remember that the true Jews of this world are actually the Chinese. They even out Jew the Jews.

They will if democrats try packing a court full of people that will overturn stuff like Heller and various hate speech decisions

Because I read more than a small cherry-picked quote? Nope. He wants to arm the proletariat (workers that support his revolution) and make everyone else defenseless (bourgeois, petit-bourgeois, whatever).

>and make everyone else defenseless (bourgeois, petit-bourgeois, whatever).

Try again, kiddo. He says that the old anti-worker militias must be opposed, not that only the workers should have guns. How many paint chips did you eat growing up?

No, that would be russians, they have not done anything productive for the world ever, they took up communism that everyone had thrown away, occupied half of wurope and fucked with the world while at it any chcne given, now they have crashed with communism and do it again under their fake democracy, since they can never reach the top by being the best, so they drag everyone else down, like they have always done.

>It's a dubious. I think they're trying to manufacture a narrative.

You don't arrest a foreign national of the #2/3 power in the world with quasi-diplomatic status to try and manufacture a narrative. If anything the fact that Russia has been so quiet about a RF Parliamentarians #1 being arrested is basically a defacto admission of guilt. Not to mention you've had 6 guilty pleas so far from Americans for the same kind of shit, use immunity being handed out left and right, and a massive trial of a sitting Presidents campaign manager to manufacture a narrative. This is all before Coehen starts talking.

> Even if they aren't, then fuck it I guess I'm a seditious Russia supporter now.

This isn't something to be proud of. People are going to look very unfavorably on late-term Trump supporters as this shit gets more and more obvious. You're basically admitting to Treason light at this point because you're supporting a shitbag country waging an active campaign against the interests of the United States.

>Putin is with the NRA? Better than I could say about Hillary.

Selling out your entire country over your hobby isn't something to be proud of.

No, they're really not. I really don't think you quite understand how fucking lazy Americans are. They're going to complain about Democrats letting homos and blacks run wild and continue to eek out their existences.

Oh, I see you're a shill.
Why the fuck are you on Jow Forums shillstein?

This.
Trump isn't a hill I'm willing to die on.
If he's found out to be working with the Russian government, I'd want him out.

Am unironically looking forward to violently putting down the alt-right traitors.

>He says that the old anti-worker militias must be opposed

And it's hard to keep owning guns if you've been shot dead by a bunch of Commies.

That happens after the leftist traitors die.

So your only response to this completely reasonable assertion is "You're a shill."

Again, Americans as a whole; are indolent and lazy. There aren't going to be entire states in rebellion or masses of pissed off, armed conservatives in the streets. There's going to be a lot of "Rabble, rabble, rabble!" like there was for all 8 years of the Obama administration, a lot of blaming Democrats for everything, and a continuation of business as usual. No one of importance, note, or quantity is going to risk getting themselves shot because bakers have to make cakes for homsexuals. Get over it.

>We'll try to stop you from forming groups to defend yourselves against us
>But we wont tru to take your guns if you try to resist us we promise xDD

How about you join your socdem/progressive allies over on reddit you grabber queer.

what about the centrist traitors?

I'm not saying the Bolsheviks didn't ruin everything, but that wasn't Marx.

Unironically looking forward to giving both antifags and stormfags the old Vasili Blokhin treatment.

t. from Charlottesville

Believe me, the second a gun grab occurs like you soibois want you're going to see the country fall apart.

One can dream.

Why not both?

>Selling out your country over your hobby isn't something to be proud of
Yes, firearms are merely a hobby and are no way a part of the foundation of this country. You're quite bad at this, first time?

Attached: FB_IMG_1531188385993.jpg (800x627, 94K)

It's all bullshit. Russians are just a scapegoat for losers who can't accept the fact that they lost.

>You don't arrest a foreign national of the #2/3 power in the world with quasi-diplomatic status to try and manufacture a narrative.
Why the hell not? But that's not the narrative I'm even concerned with. If she truly had dark dealings, one would hope that there is a seriously dark and classified aspect to her arrest, or something essentially that isn't being reported on. Or even more simply the Headlines being written will push a narrative to try and tie the NRA to big bad Russia, and it's just that miopic.

>This isn't something to be proud of

The revolutionary nature of the United States system basically requires weapons ownership by the citizenship. There's no dancing around it. I honestly don't believe it's 'just a hobby.' I spend a couple hundred bucks on shooting a year. I'm barely even Jow Forums, though I own weapons.

I am however a single issue voter, when it comes to gun-rights, and advancing them.

>Look at all the massive uprisings from gun owners in CT, NY, MA, NY, CO et al when their guns got restricted
>Oh wait, they were really too busy watching reality TV to care
>Call him a Soiboi, that will win the argument!

Is this the part where you try to tribalize me in an attempt to invalidate what I'm saying because you really have nothing else to say about it?

Everyone who doesn't agree with PROGRESSIVE anti-gun communist ideology is a russian now.

Nah this is the part where you're so triggered by gun owners that you go on a board full of them and whine about how much a plastic tool scares you

>I am however a single issue voter, when it comes to gun-rights, and advancing them.

Translation: I'm a fucking retard okay with earning wages that don't even keep up with inflation, having no health care because I can't afford it, spending my whole life as a dumbass because there's no education, and blaming brown people for taking jobs I don't want to do.

Thanks for playing.

>Daily reminder that the Russians and Chinese are the true enemy.
Fuck off jew! Go back into the oven.

That's the thing though, there has never been a grab, and in New York the registration compliance was in the low single digits percentage wise. There are speculated to be several million unregistered firearms in New York because citizens simply did not comply with the law regarding registration, and law enforcement did not even bother because going door to door would be potentially sending cops to their deaths.
Your fantasy leftist gun grab is never happening in the US.

I probably own more guns than you, guey. Despite what Fox tells you, guns are pretty popular with a lot of people that lean Democrat. You just can't fathom anyone deviating from a party position because you're incapable of it.

inb4 proofs

Attached: 1518730208687.jpg (608x608, 59K)

Your airsoft guns don't count betaboi
But hey, I mean it's great that you'd love to have less free rights and all.