New Zealand Defense Force Rant

Hear me out: NZDF just got a upgrade with the ISWRUP program. Austeyr F88s (service rifle) were replaced with the LMT MARS-L (though there is not enough to arm both field and logistical trades) with ACOGs (lovely to shoot), a service shotgun was finally realized (Bellini M3) that utilizes all ammunition types, Barrett M107A1s and MRADs were introduced with integral ranger finders etc. etc. armored logistical vehicles with a top-side 7.62 Minimi on were introduced etc. etc. "the government will spend $20 billion on the Defence Force in a long-term investment plan that includes a new cyber security system for defence networks".

Also heard that recently a mortar team won some international competition in an Asian county (Hong Kong?), and there were apparently some 'impossible targets' that the NZDF nailed every time whilst every other competitor failed.

NZDF isn't strong in the air or on the water (the 6 ships would last 10 minutes against any almost any other Navy with good fighting capacity. The ships were designed to let large ballistics pass through the hull). But the Army part is incredibly solid. The field artillery with 105mm can hit excellent groupings, designated snipers can work at easily work beyond 1,500m, engineers are at the top of their game with most of them getting a university-grade experience... opinions? IDK.

Attached: aa6398f24052a4592cf1aa151139fc21--best-memes-funniest-memes.jpg (344x413, 32K)

>New Zealand
No such thing.

I’m fucking tired of all these dumbasses with beards. It’s out of regs and how the fuck are they going to use a gas mask.

Last credible gas attack used against a military force was.....?

CS gas is a thing

>replace AUG with single worst service rifle
RIP.

>Modernized AR-15 "single worst service rifle"
>SA80 exists

Attached: 1531922388699.jpg (800x522, 48K)

>SA80a3
"single worst service rifle
>INSAS exists

Didn't know zack garifalakis was in the NZDF

My first thought as well.

The most recent attack is no longer wholly relevant. What matters most, now, is the next attack.

Willie Apiata disrespectful tard. At least have some civility when it comes to the these kinds of people.

>Willie Apiata
Who's this faggot? Nevermind don't answer I don't care.

When was the last use of a ICBM in war time? I guess we should halt all development and deployment of anti ICBM technology.

>RIP.
>AR-15
>not the best rifle ever designed
get out

>when your gayness is so absolute you think Chuck is a girls name

Attached: cat-silencer.jpg (800x600, 88K)

>rifle so bad congressional investigations were launched
>3+ rifle trials that the Army cancels after their shitheap gets BTFO
Thank fucking Christ we have the Marines, because the Army could fuck up a rock.

Makes sense TBQH famalam, with a force that small there's resources to train to the nth degree

That's one cringey ass picture

That image brings me back to the good old days

>>rifle so bad congressional investigations were launched
Had nothing to do with the actual design of the rifle. good try though

>Willie Apiata, VC
ftfy

Attached: Willie Apiata VC.jpg (400x598, 54K)

ISIS using chlorine gas in Iraq

I have literally worn a promask with a beard completely fine you faggot

Disregard Jow Forums, they have never deployed

> Marine Corps literally just using piston ARs that show no improvement whatsoever over new M4A1s
Lmfao

Thinking about going into the Territorials after uni personally. Also RIP Skyhawks

From what I hear from my lieutenant friend, the NZDF is a great time.

Sarin gas against fobs. Delivery system is a quad copter. So far zero fatalities against us forces.