Holster thread

What holsters do you guys use for CC?

Also:
>do you cant your handgun?
>what "o' clock"?
>OWB or IWB

I'm buying a Beretta 92FS for HD, but i'll occasionally be concealed carrying it. Can any anons with Berettas make a recommendation on their holster?

Attached: 81721CEF-43D9-4874-A2A8-0543E1F58985-3904-0000049514DCAFA2.jpg (440x440, 33K)

inb4 fags who israeli carry

I can fit 6 Hi Point C9s in my waistband at a time, with one more being draped from my neck on a lanyard under my shirt. I call it the 2-4-6-8-10-12-necklace carry.

Black Arch holster
Canted
3:30-4:00
IWB

i don't use a holster because I am very small-framed and adding anything that increases the width of the profile of my gun makes it stand out too much to CC

Attached: 1526682041634.jpg (1600x2356, 326K)

Are you homosexual?

>TRP Operator
>04:00
>cocked & locked
>galco stow & go, getting a lightbearing holster soonish

glock 23
bladetech eclipse @ 8 o`clock (left handed)
canted as much as I can get it

I also carry the glawk in a serpa OWB sometimes

Gearcraft for my p99
Clinger stingray with an aftermarket claw and wedge for my rami
Harrys mag holster for the reload.
Midnight.

Attached: 19789999.jpg (600x518, 48K)

There're situations where it's not a bad idea to not carry with a loaded chamber. However, unless you like to carry a 92 cocked and loaded for whatever reason, carrying with one in the chamber is perfectly fine.

CompTac CTAC, I have one for all of my pistols. I carry with a strong forward can't at around 5 o'clock.

Attached: 20180531_123309-1.jpg (2426x2061, 2.74M)

Honestly, if you want to CC a gun day-to-day, there are FAR better options than a 92. Unless you are the type that likes to wear bulky/baggy clothes all the time and generally look like somebody that doesn't know how to dress himself, just get another gun for CC and keep the Beretta at home as your HD. Being that guy wearing a puffy vest in the middle of July kind of defeats the point of a CCW anyway.

I have a simple OWB leather holster that I mostly just use when I'm at the range or innawoods. When I want to CC, I have a vertical shoulder holster and wear a coat. Otherwise I just Mexican carry making sure that garment drapes over my waist. It's comfortable enough, but if I'm putting myself in a situation where I'm CC'ing my gun, comfort is not major objective regarless.

Any ideas for carrying an lcp 2 iwb? Don't really care for pocket carry.

This user is right that there are better options for ccw, but they’re wrong on the rest.

I cc a beretta 92fs iwb at 2 oclock and canted. Grip is held tight against the muscles that run down side of my abdomen. Muzzle is off to side of hip when I sit down.

I wear jeans one inch up for waist and slightly loose t-shirts that are still my size. Not skin tight and not baggy. If i was wearing my tailored suit, that would imprint because that clothing was tailored to be to body form.

The secret to not imprint a fullsize pistol is to not be a lard ass. Helps to be fit. Your shoulders need to be broader than your hips. If you are solid, things can be held tightly to your body and not shift around as you move around from normal activity.

Don’t need to be super big either. I’m 5’8” and 145-150 pounds depending on how much I need to shit.

i am not... why do you ask?

Then you shouldn't have gotten an lcp2 then.

>2 oclock
Fucking how?
I have a hip bone, as do most people
>I wear jeans one inch up for waist
I have a penis, as do most people
> slightly loose t-shirts that are still my size
These dont exist if you're tall and lift weights
All my shirts that fit comfortably in my size are still barely below my waist, Cant raise my arms while CC
> 5’8” and 145-150
You are a very small *man*

Glock 17
Incog Eclipse AIWB

Kydex holster, single clip, bladetech.

G19gen4

2:00 to keep my pee-pee company.

IWB with an under shirt because fuck underwear.

I only Israeli carry when I'm drinking or when the situation would better fit not having a loaded weapon. Otherwise I have a live grenade attached to my crotch.

Attached: 1530998594452.png (943x1068, 481K)

>hip bone
Know if have pistol at an angle it fits in corner of the muscular “arrow” that forms from if you have abs that point to your dick right?

> if you're tall
>barely below my waist
Do know they make long t shirts right? Unless you got a round gut that takes up the extra length.

>5’8”
Yeah, demonstrating it can fit on a manlet and perfectly comfortable.

>jean size
I am perfectly comfortable with the jeans being form fitting below tshirt line when I have pistol on hip. I don’t mind having jeans fit tight tightly around my groin. I am comfortable having that area be tight and show the front for those that want to look at the front or showing off my tight ass for the back view. Some of us are super comfortable with our bodies and display it if we got it like the whores we are. ;)

Know how I have a suspicion you are a lard ass that probably has hips wider than their shoulders?

Glock 42
JM custom appendix holster
1:00
IWB

Why would you do that?

>Know how I have a suspicion you are a lard ass that probably has hips wider than their shoulders?
You talk like a fag and or woman go away.

Shit, sorry didn’t know calling you a lard ass with hips wider than your shoulders would upset you. I thought the extra weight would give you +10 emotional armor that was proprotionate to your obesity. My apologies user.

>Know if have pistol at an angle it fits in corner of the muscular “arrow” that forms from if you have abs that point to your dick right?
That would be 1 o'clock then
>Do know they make long t shirts right? Unless you got a round gut that takes up the extra length.
Not going to replace entire wardrobe with special shirts, and I aint fat.
>Know how I have a suspicion you are a lard ass that probably has hips wider than their shoulders?
No I dont. I hit the gym 5 days a week. I lift heavy and squat 315+, so all my jeans fit tight. Some XL shirts fit tight and short on me, but XXL shirts are made for fat people and are really baggy on a fit frame.

Youre talking to the wrong user

I dont give a fuck. Youre the fag that replied

Oh he's actually a homosexual. I hope your 2 oclock carry discharges into your dick or leg.

he wishe

Any thoughts on the stealthgear ventcore? I want a 4 o clock holster with a thin profile and I like that this one allows my skin to breathe

Ventcore is comfy AF

What gun do you use it with? It seems to get really good reviews

because you are small framed and posted cuckime

>lard ass
>not being tactifat
KYS

anyone have experience with these type of holsters?

Attached: IMG_8677_large.jpg (480x480, 15K)

i'm not really into anime, I just saved some images like these off Jow Forums. and I might be bi but that depends how cute you are...

Attached: 1526680926164.jpg (1600x1124, 237K)

I've used it with a VP9, 1911 Gov't and a Glock 19, all regular IWB size. I also live in South Texas and have carried each of those when it's 100+ out here and humid. It's easily the most comfortable holster for those conditions that I have ever tried. Holsters that have a leather or kydex backing just cause too much sweat in the summer but the SG is breathable enough and absorbs the sweat (plus you can wash it occasionally).

I did briefly own an AIWB holster from them for a Shield but I cared for neither the Shield nor the holster honestly. I have tried other AIWB holsters and for that application I'd be fine with just regular kydex. Can't say as much about their Scorpion AIWB but it's also a little much from a company that already charges out the nose for holsters (albeit they are high quality and good customer service).

POCKET
O
C
K
E
T

I kind of do. I have bought cheap kydex IWB holsters for like $30 that come with the single fat plastic clip and I will replace the clip with those snap button loops instead. Personally it's my favorite way of keeping the holster clipped on.

The aforementioned fat clip sometimes works itself off my belt which is 100% no bueno. Steel clips retain very well but are just as much a pain to get on and off. Slim plastic clips are alright, but the loops are just too damn easy: slide holster IWB, slide loops between pants and belt, snap on. Works IWB or AIWB.

Raven concealment Morgan

Attached: D85AB38A-36AA-4861-A784-8FFC492705F5.jpg (2048x1698, 587K)

I'm getting a custom kydex holster for a Glock 20 IWB carry. Wish me luck faggots.

What are some good places to get a holster from? Was thinking alien hear but I'm sure they may be bettter.

You carry a p01 in one too, right? Is it the p07 one or the sp01 version?

Anyone know of anyone making OWB holsters for suppressed handguns, with the suppressor installed?

are there any good 'do all" holsters that can fit a few different types of pistols. Obviously not perfectly, but enough for a poor fag to get by? Ive heard hickock45 mention a few that work for different ccw options

I have a 1911 and a 92fs for example, probably will get a glawk next but Im on a budget and want a really niche holster

Attached: colt delta elite 1911.jpg (1959x1469, 1.33M)

in summer I cc apex in a Galco
in winter I use a owb fobus
I carry a XD45 first gen service mod and 2 extra mags

Phalanx defense systems stealth operator full size might work. They're semi-ok.

Yeah I carry my P01 in one, did so today actually. It's the P01? Not sure what you mean by SP01 or P07

Attached: 20180531_123508-1.jpg (2496x2003, 2.92M)

Anything wrong with M12 holsters for the M9? I'm 20, so CC isn't on the table atm, and my inner larper desires surplus.

Attached: 782-d[1].jpg (611x361, 40K)

>in summer I cc apex in a Galco
in winter I use a owb fobus
I carry a XD45 first gen service
fuck yea only faggots research important purchases

Stop larping and get something practical ffs

Does anyone have one of those modular holsters? There seem to be two, Urban Carry's Revo line and Aliengearholster's ShapeShift. I really like the Shapeshift just because I trust kydex a lot, but they don't have them for my Beretta yet; it's listed on their "in progress" page.

I like the idea of having some modular system where you can switch around between IWB, OWB, shoulder holsters, droplegs, etc while changing the orientation of the guns and using it for multiple guns. I feel like they'll save money in the long run and allow easier experimentation without burning through a bunch of expensive holsters, but they're all pretty new and thin on reviews. I guess I'd have to go with the Revo anyways since Aliengear doesn't have my gun model, but the Aliengear shoulder holster seems way nice.

they look fucking gay, you're fucking gay, and trying drawing fast from that thing. fuck you're stupid. the military used them for retention, because most people issued them have no need to draw quickly because most people issued them will be using cover.

Sorry, the holster, I mean. I didn't think they made one specifically for the p01.

SR1911 Commander .45 in an Alien Gear Cloak Tuck 3.0 at 4 o'clock position

One extra magazine

I have also carried an M9A3 in the same configuration and just picked up a USP 45 Compact

I do cocked and locked for the 1911 and USP, and decocked safety off for the M9A3

Very easy to use the same holster for all three and just switch out the kydex shell

Alien gear maintains a very affordable price for products that are of high quality and with a lifetime warranty.

Their old shells don't work with the new shit ie the shoulder holster right? I reallllly want the shoulder holster but the selection of guns is much more limited, I believe it's only their shapeshift shells and the older ones are called... something else idk.

I second the Alien Gear suggestion.

I emailed them to ask how the Beretta 92FS modular shell is coming along.

Cloak tuck 3.0 is the only one I own.

Left is the free holster you get with the Rex Zero 1. I use that for Fall/Winter carry with hoodies and flannels, OWB usually 3 or 4 O'clock. OWB holsters are surprisingly easy to conceal if they sit high enough like this one.

Right is Tulster Glock 43 holster for my Spring/Summer carry, IWB usually 1 O'clock.

Attached: holsters.jpg (1009x600, 110K)

They do, I'm pretty sure the P01 is far more likely to be carried than the SP01 I would think

Attached: 20170705_013440.jpg (1920x1080, 1.17M)

Attached: FjIr4Eg.jpg (850x784, 100K)

Hmmm. just checked again. The drop-down only lists the sp01 tactical, the p07, and p07 slide. Whatever the fuck that last one means. I guess I'll have to contact them.

Yeah. I have one for my PPK and they don't have that listed anymore, they can probably still do it though

Attached: 20180531_123419-1.jpg (2486x2011, 2.86M)

I'll shoot them an email. Thanks for the response.

5 o clock, 6 o clock, 7 o clock, Glock

Crossbreed mini tuck. Shield 9mm. 4 o'clock.

Bump

>I’m 5’8” and 145-150 pounds
Sorry, but you either printing far more than you think you are or you dress like a slob.

Post a vid of you CC'ing a 92 to prove me wrong.

>anyone that doesn't wear nut huggers and shirts one size too small is a slob

are you, by chance, a faggot?

I have a P229 and a gut what do. It came with a Blackhawk but I refuse to shoot myself

Are aliengear holsters solid? I have a steyr s9-a1 and want to get a decent iwb holster for cc.