Things you have to believe to believe in gun control

There once was a website with a list of maybe a hundred statements, entitled "things you have to believe to believe in gun control" or something. This list or website has sadly vanished from my radar for quite some time now and I'd like it back. If anyone knows what I am talking about and has this list saved or knows where to find it, I'll be very happy.

Pic unrelated.

Attached: f1bae7e50984ef8cfcf7949a5f2af6cc.jpg (720x720, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

varmintal.com/amazi.htm
web.archive.org/web/20040404154353/http://www.keepandbeararms.com:80/information/XcInfoBase.asp?CatID=89
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck me, found it myself... the original was a white page with a comic at the top of two muggers entering a gun free zone. But this appears to be the whole list copy pasted.

varmintal.com/amazi.htm

There is no hope for humanity

Here is the internet archive, learn to use it.
web.archive.org/web/20040404154353/http://www.keepandbeararms.com:80/information/XcInfoBase.asp?CatID=89

I feel like I’ve went back to 2008. Jesus

This is mental gymnastics the website. My brain is in decent shape but it cant do a backflip corkscrew every sentence.

Attached: stsci-gallery-1022a-2000x960.jpg (1041x500, 131K)

>That a woman in a microskirt, perfume and a Wonderbra, without underwear, is a helpless victim, but someone getting paid $6 an hour to deliver the cash from a fast food place to the bank at the same time every night is, "asking for it."

Attached: strawman.png (760x540, 413K)

You haven't listened to enough leftists if you think that's a strawman.

This. Being left wing is a mental disorder

I fucking love mad mike.

Holy shit, I remember reading this after Obama was elected. Excuse me now, Glenn Beck is on and I need know how to best prepare myself for the upcoming overthrow of the US government by the newly elected Kenyan communist president by buying gold coins.

I wonder how I haven’t seen this meme before

Kek

A lot of these are pretty applicable to modern day still

you have'nt read the transcripts of the congressional committee hearings for the national firearms act of 1934 and the on for the national firearms act of 1938. The shit is literally what is going on today, except the communists back then were less deceitful.
Leftists haven't made any actual arguments for over 100 years.

>
That door-to-door searches for drugs are a gross violation of civil rights and a sign of Fascism, but door-to-door searches for guns are a reasonable solution to the "gun problem."
I mean, can I not think that they're both gross violations of civil rights?

this really leads me to believe that it's an issue of personality types and we will never ever get along

Well, I gues there's only one solution then...

Attached: the-violence-has-escalated-28366097.png (500x593, 154K)

>That banning rifles with bayonet lugs will cut down on all the drive-by bayonetings.
Lol'd heartily

we tried that already, didn't go so well

This list is 20% good arguments and 80% willful stupidity.

>they want to get rid of bayonet jousting
What the actual FUCK

>That firearms in the hands of private citizens are the gravest threat to world peace, and China, Pakistan and Korea can be trusted with nuclear weapons

And now you can even add IRAN to the list.

Attached: 1523205159459 expanding brain kill.jpg (730x1024, 140K)

Yeah but Trump was the one who let Iran make nukes by leaving that agreement!!!!

I’ll see you on Jow Forums user haha.

you won't "see" me anywhere, we're all named anonymous

Still waiting for you to back this post up

This is awesome!

the cure for your ailment is bullets, commie scum

gotta remember the 3 "X"s when it comes to commies

>expose
>expell
>exterminate

as opposed to the lefts arguments which are 0% good arguments and 100% cognitive dissonance

Damn it feels good to be a red neck.

That they stop after the first compromise

Attached: IMG_20180623_010841.jpg (625x300, 42K)

wait you're telling me that they aren't honest?

Impressive argument.