General question: what good does it do to ban online ammunition sales in the state of California?

General question: what good does it do to ban online ammunition sales in the state of California?

Honestly confused an frustrated.

Attached: 1512358446548.png (500x684, 193K)

Nudging you to give up your second amendment rights.

If there is a "legal" means (read: way that they can construe as constitutional but really isn't) to hamper or greatly discourage firearms usage, they'll do it.

This. It's a harassment tactic.
Give up your guns. Move out. Make room for more democrat voters.

Can't order those 1000 round boxes of ammo delivered straight to your door every other week

If you look at the online ammo sale ban along with the other things passed by the Dems, it becomes more apparent that it's a progressive encroachment on gun rights.

Dems/Leftists will never openly say they want to ban guns, but they will support these incremental "common sense" regulations.

(They use the term common sense so that if you disagree with them they want you to look like an idiot).

A common leftist strategy. California is lost anyways if you are a white gun owner and live there you should gtfo asap.

To discourage you from owning guns at all. Cali bug people want everyone to be like them and use harassment and shame tactics whenever possible

This. Cuckservatives are absolutely powerless in this game though.

Can't atm, currently on border patrol mission with the nasty girls.

Will be deploying back to tattooine for another tour soon.

I have tons of ammo, but I'm down to my last 500 rounds of 9mm, and I've been told they do background checks for ammo, wtf even is this bullshit

It's fucking bullshit. A lot of the civs I know are just not going to the range anymore. I feel bad.

I think the background checks for ammo start next year. It was starting this year (Jan 1, 2018) that online ammo sales became illegal.

I can at least go stock up then thank goodness for that.

How the fuck does Sacramento keep passing terrible legislation like this?

Yeah I wonder who could be behind this..

Myriad of factors. It's depressing watching my home state get destroyed from within.
- Retard voters put retard politicians in office
- Retard politicians pass even more retarded laws
- Retard courts (especially 9th goddamn circuit) upholds laws
- Cycle continues

People love when people they think they don’t like get screwed in some way. Cali bug people have this extreme ego that doesn’t help, they think everyone wants to be like them when really everyone considers Cali to be a tumor.

Yeah as a Cali native I can confirm this. I would like to think I'm not afflicted with that kind of Cali retardation, but it is very commonly seen in liberals/leftists/Dems.

All I want is small govt that fucks off, lower taxes, normal gun rights (like the other normal states), and low taxes. Is that so much to ask for in this goddamn state that is CA?

Not in the fucking slightest. Northern California here. 707 area code.

The retards on they are churning out at these colleges up here astound me with their complete lack of capitalist spirit.

It is almost like democracy is utter shite

>Make room for more democrat voters
"illegal voters" main reason why they are a sanctuary open border state, is to keep themselves in power. It's criminal to the nth degree, and nothing is done about it. Same tactic in almost all blue states

If niggers, spics, and ragheads can get guns and ammo, then what's YOUR problem?