Pakistan literally lays their gun rights down as this

>pakistan literally lays their gun rights down as this
>we're getting cucked to death left and right

Attached: 1532003476231.png (999x253, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

brookings.edu/blog/order-from-chaos/2018/01/05/why-pakistan-supports-terrorist-groups-and-why-the-us-finds-it-so-hard-to-induce-change/
youtube.com/watch?v=HSJy0WCIvNs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A mono ethnic state with a 2000 year old cultural heritage and 1 religious faith has alot less internal strife...ie japan.
Japan would still have tiny murder rates if they handed out pap pistols when you graduate middle school.
Its apples to oranges to compare America to alot of countries

This, plus a reverence for firearms since firearms existed. Pakistan wasn't always quite the shithole it is now, not that it was ever good, but they used to treasure artisinal firearms that were gorgeous and beautifully crafted. They also generally treasured marksmanship skills.

Guess I'm moving to either Alaska or Pakistan.
I live in mass.

Yeah, go Pakistan! The nation that openly supports the Taliban!
brookings.edu/blog/order-from-chaos/2018/01/05/why-pakistan-supports-terrorist-groups-and-why-the-us-finds-it-so-hard-to-induce-change/

That's not entirely true; it's still a tribal society and the tribes constantly fight and bicker over which version of Islam is the right version, like Protestants and Catholics.

I don't care if non-whites oppress one another. I want you to not exist.

No one cares, Pajeet

Maybe the Taliban has a point. At least they keep their bitches in line

Your point? So do parts of the DNC.

>DNC
And they got BTFO, your point?

Really, I don't give a fuck. Their lands their rules. What happens outside our borders is none of our fucking business.

Inversely, being disarmed is basically a part of Japanese culture. They have fewer gun deaths because nobody even wants to own a gun in the first place, it's not their culture.

>mfw get randomly shot at a wedding or a concert because they don't teach gun safety

t. realist faggot

its Pakistani tradition
youtube.com/watch?v=HSJy0WCIvNs

> stupid pakis..there are kids and have you heard of a thing called gravity

I think they cant legally own ak's and such

Pretty much. Swords were exclusive to samurai, and naturally they abused their power by shitting on peasants, up until they became literal ninjas and started stabbing them with farming trowels and sickles.

>be Paki
>get shot by drunk uncle at wedding

Japan would have little more murder if they let their people have guns but they'd see a hell of a rise in suicides.

Yeah but thats your human right to kill yourself, once you provide for a family if you have one, its your choice to keep going or not.
I think its a terrible idea but it is your right to choose your time .

Ill grant you that, i never think on tribal lines as i grew up in America so it didn't occure to me.
Still its like having one diffrence with your neighbor instead of 15.
Here its race, class, religion, place of origin, political....ect.
Lots of stuff to make you eye them as different or other

I don't think so. I could imagine Japanese society staying pretty much the same if all their airsoft suddenly turned into real funz.

lol this. let's worry about what happens in our borders.

>zero ear pro
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You apparently can if you live in the tribal areas. But the tribal areas are the Taliban areas, so there's that.

ok ranjit

I hear paki's aren't allowed drink alcohol so they drink brake fluid as am alternative