Who would win in a war between Western south Asia and the Arab League

western south Asia (Pakistan,Afghanistan and Iran)
the Arab League - Algeria,Bahrain,Comoros,Djibouti,Egypt,Iraq,Jordan,Kuwait,Lebanon,Libya,Mauritania,Morocco,Oman,Palestine,Qatar,Saudi Arabia,Somalia,Sudan,Tunisia,United Arab Emirates,Yemen and formerly Syria

rules
No outside country is allowed to interfere
Pakistan inst allowed to use its nukes

Attached: Untitled.png (774x335, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran–Iraq_War
hrw.org/video-photos/video/2018/03/07/video-unfair-trials-pakistanis-saudi-arabia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umayyad_conquest_of_Hispania
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baloch_people
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stalemate.
Arab countries don't trust their own armies enough for them to do combined arms exercises without the fear of a coup, what makes you think they'll suddenly be able to operate as a cohesive coalition?

Iran actually has a somewhat competent army. I would expect them to quickly take those countries, and set up Ba'ath and Shia puppet governments. The Saudis have some pretty good jets and such, so I can't imagine an actual invasion of the Arabian peninsula; rather, Iran would use Saudi-Shia and Houthi rebels to destabilize the region enough to take Jordan. I can't see them pushing into North Africa successfully. Their best bet would probably be going really fucking fast and trying to knock out Egypt's major cities because North Africa is able to consolidate its forces. At this point it's pretty much a war of attrition. Assuming there isn't a total collapse of either North Africa or Saudi Arabia (rather possible since the monarchy is prone to rebellions) I think the Arab League would be able to retake Iraq and Syria. Invading Southwest Asia would be very hard because even if they captured Iran and Pakistan, there would be a lot of pockets of resistance in the mountains.

My answer of who wins depends entirely on circumstances. If Southwest Asia is able to mobilize and surprise attack while the Arab League doesn't know what's happening then they win. Vice-versa, the Arab League wins. If both are given equal warning that a war will start in 1 year then I'd probably give it to the Arab League, since they can arrange a proper defense and leverage their manpower advantage in a way that avoids defeat in detail. I guess that means the Arab League wins, since they're advantaged here. But a lot of it depends on Shia rebellions and whether or not countries like Libya can get their shit together. If for some reason Libyan rebels were capable of bogging down North Africa then it would probably be gg.

Iran wasn't even able to Iraq
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran–Iraq_War

Afghanistan's army is shit there high level guerrilla fighters that are masters in their element but outside their mountains they cant do shit
Pakistan and Iran could definitely take the Arab league on their own pakistan has a decent navy from what I have heard and might be able to good amphibious invasion on Saudi Arabia and Oman
After the Saudi's fall I'm not sure if the rest of the Arab league will have the will to fight and will most likely surrender
Pakistan might take a couple ports for trade purposes bu Iran's gonna annex like crazy

The world.

Iraq in that time had one of the most competent, modern and well-equipped air and ground-forces in the region. AND support of USA.

Why would pakistan side with iran though?

They are mercenaries to Saudi interests and even earmarked nukes to sell them in cause of shit hit the fan.

Also Iran had just come out of the Islamic revolution,had little to no support from foreign powers and a ton of of other problems
Iran was at its lowest state while Iraq was at its highest
but even with that the end results was just a long bloody stalemate

Maybe paki's didn't like being treated like Dogs and wanted thanks and composition for all the training,weapons and workers they'd given to the Saudi's for so many years and the Arab nations just scoff at them so they join up with Iran in coalition against them

Attached: 25995051_181409959266365_8360855191994427870_n.jpg (960x557, 73K)

>Iran was at its lowest state
Not really, their American weapon was pretty modern, but lack of spare parts was significant.

>Maybe paki's didn't like being treated like Dogs and wanted thanks and composition for all the training,weapons and workers they'd given to the Saudi's for so many years and the Arab nations just scoff at them so they join up with Iran in coalition against them
Ehhhhh sure why not.

I know OP is just judging hypotheticals, not the actual geopolitics of the area.

>North Africa Arab
They're technically Berber but they're cuck so the business language is a dialect of Arab but most also speak French, should they really count?

Arab league obviously. Iran's military is obsolete and focused mostly on defense, Afghanistan is more of a liability than anything else, and Pakistan's relative quality compared to the other two won't make up for the numbers deficiency.

Oh wow. You think the Aghan Army has any high level guerrilla fighters in their ranks?

the Arab League lost to Israel I know its a bad a comparison but Pakistan and Iran from what I remember are both in top 20 militaries of the world

they got locals to do it

hrw.org/video-photos/video/2018/03/07/video-unfair-trials-pakistanis-saudi-arabia
I can definitely paki's getting mad about unfair treatment of their workers when pakistan has been helping militarily for years

Based and redpilled

Um. Let me give you a quick pill of Afghanistan:
Afghan Army: up to as much of the third of the entire army might exist only as ghosts, in the files solely to milk wages and gear for the officers doing the paperwork. An estimated 50% of all AA soldiers the last decade have deserted - that is, if they existed in the first place.
AASF: better trained and equipped, mostly working in Kabul with their NATO handlers.
Local forces: Don't train, don't show up on exercises, will probably run at the sight of the first proper military force. Might fight for their own villages but it stops there.
North Alliance: barely better than the other local forces.
Taliban: Pakistan-trained, heroin-fueled, islamic when it suits them, effectively owning about half the country now and when it doesn't attack the AA they buy guns and gear and uniforms from them.
Al Qaida: still alive and kicking, but not as ambitious as they used to be
ISIS: working to gain a foothold but were bombed badly enough by USA to keep their heads low while they rebuild numbers and take control over more opium fields.
There's a number of other groups trying to get a foothold too, spilling over from Pakistan and trying to out-islam the competition.

So. What do you think Afghanistan is going to be able to muster against an enemy? They WANT to be invaded. It pays off immensely every time.

>this pic
Way to ruin your religion

The Arab countries fucking suck in terms of military, they couldn't even win a 7 v 1 against Israel twice. In Africa their best military powers are gonna be Algeria and Egypt no doubt and I've heard Algeria has a pretty good army as far as Arab nation's go. I want to say that the Arab league would win just in terms of sheer numbers and having at least 2 competent forces on their side while West Asia basically only has Iran. Shit I didn't even think about the Kurds until I was about to post, my vote goes for the green countries.

The millions of “refugees” that would flood Europe cause of this is not exactly a victory for the world

Israel funds both sides and annexes territory left unguarded by Jordan, Egypt, Lebanon, Syria, and Saudi Arabia during the conflict.

Iraq was heavily backed by the West and was using chemical weapons near indiscriminately.

>Iran actually has a somewhat competent army
You are really delusional, Islamic Republic of Iran executed every good and experienced soldier from the Shah era, now all you have is bunch of Islamist retards that have 0 experience and belive that Ali will help them in any future war
He didn't say that, Iranidog

Yup they are Berbers, but they are culturally Arab and ruled by Arabs

>t.butthurt Arab
Arabs are so bad military so they have to beg for Pakistan for help

I know some would claim to be Arab but they are places, like Morocco where people speak their berber language at home, on the streets and Arab for business only

Yeah, sure
Last time I remember you lost every single war against Arabs in the history of humanity, enjoy our religion and language lel

For North Africa historically there are only 10 big Arab tribes who stayed there and didn't go back after the invasion of North Africa, and the rulers were always Arabs and they civilized the place, so they are culturally Arabs

I meant to

>Last time I remember you lost every single war against Arabs in the history of humanity, enjoy our religion and language lel
who are you referring to ?

Iran is virtually broke, any kind of war would see their entire government collapse

The Iranian guy, STOP REPLYING AND COCK SUCKING THEM IF YOU'RE NOT, YOU'RE WASTING MY TIME AND I HAVE TO SOLVE THIS SLOW ASS AUTISTIC CAPTCHA

Are all Arabs this autistic?

>Western south Asia
shows pic of Africa

Who said that they would be allowed in?

Pakistan & Afghanistan wouldn't side with Iran.

Shia's would get nuked.

You're retarded, Iran has a pretty decent army, better than the arabs. Hell, they have bases and support in southern Iraq, Lebanon and yeman. Arabs can't fight for shit

Stupid arab, more like we persians control your own nation, Iraq, yeman and Lebanon. The only reason the caliphate overrun us was because we came out from a major war with byzantium. Arabs for the last 100years and for the next 100 years will always be puppets to the west, persians and asians.

And we never took Arabic you fucking subhuman arab

Dumb arab, you faggots cant fight for shit. Sunnis cant fight

>nogunz euros are BLACKED so they can't post on Jow Forums anymore
Sounds good to me

Not Arab, I'm jewish.
Why are you so mad.

>sunni's can't fight
Isis was carving up the middle east pretty well.

>decent army
Decent army's don't win wars. Good army's supported by excellent air forces backed by solid intelligence win wars.

See all Arab Israeli wars, Gulf War 1 & 2 etc etc

literally every other human alive.

Wow dumb kike, arabs and Jews all need to die. Cyrus the great should have killed the entire jewish tribe when he had a chance. But dont worry tho, Israel is gonna get destroyed soon enough. Jews are the most hated people

Not even him but damn that is some serious asshurt. Did a jew fuck your mom or something

The Fuhrer Merkel of course

Jews and arabs are my most hated enemies, I dont care if their babies or saved 1000 kids from a fire, they all, from babies to elderly, must die. The middle east should belong to us, Iraq, Afghanistan, gulf states and Lebanon should be annexed by Iran. In America, Persian teen have street battles against dumb arab gangs and we beat them to near death. I loved when the Yankees killed over 1 million dumb arab goatfuckers, I cried tears of joy

I doubt the Arab league would actually fight as a unified force unless Mecca or Medina was threatened. The gulf states blockading Qatar and the Saudis are at war with Yemen right now. The Saudis have been funding the insurgencies in Syria and Iraq for more than a decade. Getting those four to line up behind the house of Saud? (and you know MBS would accept nothing less if there was such a war). Gonna be a hard sell. Gonna be a reeeaaal hard sell.

Which means that as long as the Iranians can keep the Egyptians, and therefore the western parts of the Arab league out of it? The Saudis and the rest of the Gulf states are fucked.

What you'd probably see is the Iranians saying "Look, the Saudis are a pack of oil drunk Israel enabling jumped up camel buggering bandits who've been propped up by American weapons, Pakistani muscle, and Egyptian and Yemeni brains, for their entire regrettable history. Having them as the Guardians of Mecca and Medina is almost as offensive as having the Israelis controlling the dome of the rock. We'll turn over the holy places to Egypt, as they have a long and noble history as leaders of the Arab world, and concentrate only on excising the cancer that is the House of Saud".

Which is a fairly compelling argument, given that it's basically true.

The only real winner is Isreal and the American Oil Industry.

>Which means that as long as the Iranians can keep the Egyptians, and therefore the western parts of the Arab league out of it? The Saudis and the rest of the Gulf states are fucked.
You're aware that the Egyptians and Saudis are fairly close allies right? They rather dislike Iran. In fact, that's part of the reason the GCC is in a diplomatic spat with Qatar. Not to mention, even if it did come down to just the Gulf states vs. Iran, there's no real way for them to lose.

And if she or someone with similar or worse immigration policies was not in power?

>no mention of Haqqani
>northern alliance independent of the AA.
Opinion discarded.

>pakistan
>good navy

Attached: 1441992591111.png (283x627, 32K)

It'd be a slugging fest no military cohesion exists between hardly any of these nations, it'd probably end up like the Iran Iraq war but on a much larger scale (chemical weapons, trench warfare, missile attacks, artillery, airstrikes) the by product of fighting would probably give rise to more Islamist militant groups and see many of these already fragile governments capitulate or fall victim to a coup

Fighting would create millions of refugees as well

Dirtfags can't fight

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umayyad_conquest_of_Hispania

I heard only after The 71 indo-Pak war did Pakistani armed forces and became a decent modern military

They're doing it again in Current Year Spain too.

>t.paki
stay butt hurt and fuck your goats

Who Northern Alliance is working with, fighting, and independent of this week I'll admit I do not know. Do fill in the gaps, will you? I can honestly say I lost track of them after the US invasion.

t.ARABED by Arabian chads

What about Pakistan ?
aren't there are a lot of Persians over there

>Iran has a pretty decent army, better than the arabs
There is nothing to suggest that they do. Their naval and air forces are pretty much non-factors at this point. Their army, as I mentioned before, is based entirely around defense, with poor quality armament and heavily leaning on ATGMs and artillery. Any attempt at war with the GCC would rely upon non conventional tactics at best.

Arabs are far from Chad's, they are so fucking dumb. In only 20 years, we managed to create satellite states in Iraq, Lebanon and syria, and almost creating one in yeman.

Nigger, we fought off Iraq which had the backing of almost every western country and got billions of dollars of military aid and free money, meanwhile we had no support, only from NK and all of our equipment had no spare parts which meant it was useless. And our proxies and sleeper cells can do more damage than you think, who do you think killed 300 Yankees in Lebanon in the 80s?or attempted to kill the Saudi embassy employees in the capital of yankee land? Or better yet, who supplied Iraq militants with weapons and IEDS, which were later used to kill american troops? Iran. Our nation survived over 3000 years and soon enough, we will create our next empire.

Dumbfuck, those are Afghans. Both Iran and Pakistan hate them. Hell, in Iran, the government actually forces the afgans to fight both in syria and Iraq with no pay lmfao. It's good for us, no Persian dies while all of the Afghan subhumans perish

I don't really care about your inane ranting about how great Iran is. The facts are that they're militarily inferior to the GCC/Arab league, which is what this threat is about.

You're retarded, why even bother explaining to a fucking dumb arab/westerner. As I much as hate musilms, I really do hope they destroy Europe and USA. Arabs cant fight but they sure do know how to blow themselves up.

>You're retarded, why even bother explaining to a fucking dumb arab/westerner
You are the retard here. You have no answer as to how Iran and Pakistan are going to get the upper hand against the entire Arab league despite being at a qualitative and quantitative disadvantage towards them, and the only answer you have is "terrorism lol".

Actually we do have some info on Iran - the paramilitary forces that came to Assad's support are Iranian and Iran-trained. I don't have much good things to say about them, or bad, but they seem motivated.

>not allowed to use its nukes
While we are at it, no one can use guns either. Fucking retard.

>iraq, yemen, and syria
>siding against iran

>fought off iraq single handedly

We gave you weapons and money. Your population dwarfed theres.

You still didn't "win".

It would usher in a new era of euromutt memes

So Baloch aren't Persians
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baloch_people

Attached: 220px-Men_in_Zaranj-cropped.jpg (219x146, 11K)

The northern alliance BECAME the Afghan army. The government, it's fighting forces, all of it is former NA.
The northern alliance hasn't been an entity since 2003.
The Haqqani network is a relic of the Soviet days. We used them to smuggle in arms and ammunition to the mujahedeen, now pro-taliban Pakis use them to smuggle in arms and ammunition to the Taliban. VERY active in the southeast of the country, and is in bed with virtually every government entity on both sides of the border. Think of them as the Afghan mob.

how about this
The US and other western powers agree to not enter or interfere in the conflict so long as the Pakistanis not use their nukes or another scenario during the war its raveled the Pakistani nukes never worked in the first place
Take your pic

Arab league ROFL stomps, Shia a shit

Arabs cant fight holy shit, look past at history. You will always be lower class people no matter what. Persians and Turks control your nations through poxy you dumb Arab goatfuckers