I gotta be honest with you fellas; this is startin to look like some evil empire shit

I gotta be honest with you fellas; this is startin to look like some evil empire shit...

Attached: fvdf.jpg (1796x1036, 598K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hn1VxaMEjRU
youtube.com/watch?v=-bzWSJG93P8
blog.nuclearsecrecy.com/2012/09/12/in-search-of-a-bigger-boom/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good. About damn time I got to be the bad guys.

Attached: images (1).jpg (189x267, 7K)

Who said that we weren't already an evil empire? But I mean we're probably the nicest evil empire you could ask for. What do you think someone like China would do in our position?

>THEL is a purely defensive weapon for shooting down missiles, mortar rounds, shells
the laser family seems to be the opposite of the evil empire route since they routinely fail at anything involving killing people directly but have shown promise for non-lethal purposes like dazzling, drone destruction, and point defence
like, the most succesful laser in service, the zeus, is for destryoing IEDs

lasers are the peaceful monks of the weapon world, not the evil empire

Be honeat about it?

>China being honest about literally anything

>nicest
lol no

well its appropriate that you spelt honest wrong when referring to china.

>honest
>china
There isn't a anime girl smug enough in the world for this

i'm waiting for rods of gods and space-to-air missiles,making nukes obsolete.

Who is the nicer alternative?

>reminder that communist cave people detonated a 50 megaton (FIFTY) nuke in the early 60's
Just imagine the bombs the US has at it's disposal. Nukes will never be obsolete, they will increase in yield.

This is a photo of the mushroom cloud taken from SIXTY TWO MILES AWAY,

Attached: Tsar_photo11.jpg (325x255, 91K)

>implying

and when you deny their flight by detecting it and smashing it from space before it reaches re-entry mode,what are we going to do?teleport nukes?
tsar bomb is a good propaganda tool,completely impractical. i don't know,the nukefags might become the next battleship fanboys,"why it's obsolete?50 MEGATONS OF POWER user".

>50 MEGATONS OF POWER user".
That's what communist third worlders had in the 60's. Just imagine what the US has. Have you heard of the "backyard bomb" concept? There's probably nuclear weapons in the range of hundreds of megatons, a gigaton maybe. Holy shit.

we rarre very honeaat yess

What the fuck is that helo on the bottom right? Looks so wonky I've almost gotta wonder if it's a movie prop.

numbah won honesty in whole world.

IMPLESSIVE!

Stop being lacist.

and why you would want all that power?like i said,it's impractical when smaller bombs already destroy a city,what does people want?smash an entire state?did you see the size of the bomb?try to turn that in to a missile,and if it's possible,the heat signature will be glorious,capable of being detected from andromeda.

With a gigaton bomb, you wouldn't even need to put it on a missile or drop it on your enemy. That's why it's called the backyard bomb, you could detonate it in your backyard and it will kill your enemies across the country if they don't properly shield themselves.

Nukes will never be obsolete, rather, they will become smaller, cleaner and more powerfull since they serve both as a political tool and as a military compensator against better forces, or in case of parity, as a another tool to be used in certain situations(time constraints against very well defended positions, no artillery barrage can overcome it in time, but several tactical nukes will)

>drop it on your enemy
>"sir we are detecting a giant bomber taking off"
user,we are not in the 60s anymore,a bomber capable of carrying that is ridiculous.the concept of backyard bomb is there but no sane general or president would aprove that,it's the same shit of the sun gun,"possible" in theory,not even practical.
they said the same shit about battleships and here we are,BBs were expensive,big targets and mostly used as a political tool and military compensator because no one wants to lose their expensive capital ships. no nation in the world want to remain in the MAD theory forever,they will find a way to make nukes "counterable",no matter the amounts you send to the enemy,space will become the next big field and destroying a nuke while it's still rising up from the sky might become possible.

IMPRESSIVE

Attached: clapper.png (442x481, 90K)

If space becomes the next big field, then sooner or later you will start seeing nukes popping out everywhere since there are far less consquences in using nukes in space(and since they are bigger explosions it means that they are far more usefull than mere missiles).

>No nation in the world want to remain the MAD theory

The MAD theory is not always aplicable, France does it, but thats because they are a lesser power and have far less margin of failure, but the US or Russia, in case of an all out war, will probably start using tactical nukes without much consequence.

To make nukes counterable you have to detect all the forms a nuke can be used, that is, land, sea and air, and nukes can be carried by F-16s or Mirages, or pass as another artillery projectile, if those mediums can be countered, then it means that all modern war can be countered.

>land
the missile need to rise up from the sky
>sea
to the SKY AND BEYOOOND
>air
bombers?lmao no. yeah the fighters might become a problem if the stealth technology keeps up and the radar countermeasure stays behind.
launching things to space is pretty expensive,launching a system capable of delivering nukes from space to earth looks MUCH more expensive,nuke missiles are pretty big,it looks cheaper to make the same system but with the doctrine of "anti nuke missiles".
railgun launched nukes?yeah that might be a problem.
nowadays i think developing EMP bombs is the next stepĀ“,destroying the entire electircal system of some state is deadlier than we think,no fallout,radiation,no buildings destroyed,initial human losses zero,complete economical collapse,all of the fun later since modern humans breath electricity.

>invade random countries for geopolitical reasons for 70 years straight
>kill millions in the process
>spend as much on military as all of enemy and friendly nations combined
>fund terrorists arround the globe
>... maybe we're becoming the evil guys

and no "heroes" in sight.i mean most empires did the same thing.why remake the wheel?

>when you've got to wear a spacesuit to go near your unmanned space craft that won't take you to space

What in the liver-fucking shit of all that's molestable is that thing in the bottom right corner?

>he don't know about the sekrit stealth helicopter
heh.

To be fair, everyone nowadays is trying to be evil Empire.
>China and its black edgy fighters.
>Russia is always evil.

Attached: 1358710856512.jpg (1920x1025, 714K)

youtube.com/watch?v=hn1VxaMEjRU

Attached: 1306109480889.jpg (1950x1200, 811K)

>dazzling

Attached: download (9).jpg (275x183, 8K)

Is this a Vaporware Bingo?

Multiple megaton nukes are practically a meme in today's nuclear arsenals. The largest nuke the US ever made was around 25 megatons (half the Tsar Bomba, which itself was reduced in size by half by the Soviets for fear of it being TOO big), I think the largest that is currently fielded by the US is 1 - 2 megatons. The US has made more nukes than the USSR though, in total, but decommissioned most of them, the Russian have always went for bigger nukes than the US.

BRING BACK COMANCHE RIGHT NOW

Hey kids! This is why you should research things before you start talking about them!
Nukes didn't increase in yield, but in accuracy and ability to cover more ground with smaller yields.

>"I think the largest that is currently fielded by the US is 1 - 2 megatons"
>actually believing what they tell the public

>The commies tested this device, therefore U! S! A! has a larger device that definitely works despite not being tested
"Special" is a description, not an aspiration.

Death to america!

>The commies tested this device, therefore U! S! A! has a larger device that definitely works despite not being tested
Essentially, yes. It's a fair assumption to make, considering their entire nuclear program was kick started by information stolen from the US.

I'm going off of nukes that they made in the cold war that have not been fully decommissioned yet, which iirc the largest the US uses in post cold war is a 1 megaton warhead. You think the DoD actually has the money to make a new line of megaton-class nooks? They can barely dish out money on new supplies and equipment for troops and are bogged down by multiple expensive projects going on at the same time.

>They can barely dish out money on new supplies and equipment for troops
Yeah, because trillions of dollars can just "disappear". You really are quite dense.

Large nukes aren't as effective as people think. The mil prefers 500kt warheads.

There is no reason to increase the yeild much beyond a couple mT, you waste a ton of energy into the atmosphere for no destruction gain.

You overestimate EMP

>trillions
And you think they're gonna waste all that on some more megaton-class nukes when they already have a well established nuclear deterrent with the best delivery systems on the planet. They're probably working on some ayys tech with all that money

Attached: 140297364837.jpg (768x697, 63K)

1-8 mT dialable yield

>the missile need to rise up from the sky

What missiles? Im talking about artillery projectiles

>to the SKY AND BEYOOOND

With a very low angle and response time and decoys along the way, just means that some % of the nukes will not reach the target, but overall you just have to put a bit more on the air and that's all(and even if they fail you still create dirty bombs, is not that simple)

>Air

Gravity bombs, cruise missiles, sometimes they are conventional fighters that just happen to have one or two nuclear warheads mixed with conventional ones, an antiballistic system does not destroy such projectiles nor you have to suspect that every projectile in the air is a nuclear warhead.

>Launching things to space

If you wanted to talk about "space being the next big thing" then you have to acknowledge precisely that for that to happen, a decrease in cost has to happen in some way.

Nuclear missiles are not big, for example the AIR-2 Genie, only the ballistic missiles are big and that's because they have to reach high altitudes, take that last part out of the equation and you can put a nuclear shotgun station in orbit.

But when I was talking about the nuclearization of space I was referring to space-space combat, if the Earth is still the only place where humans live, WMDs will still be illegal in space for the sake of political stability.

The fuck is that on the bottom right

Seconded, dafuq?

youtube.com/watch?v=-bzWSJG93P8

Attached: web1_tsr_Navy2_EDH_160911.jpg (1302x868, 161K)

Canada

Attached: 237B443E-794A-4708-89CA-AEE6540783AC.png (960x540, 116K)

More like weekly demand to kill your dog and donate the meat to the government's weekly feast.

We should apply Lean Six Sigma to our nuclear arsenal, only having as many nukes as necessary to lay waste to life as we know it. No need for overkill.
Think of the other programs we can fund! Those camel jockeys aren't gonna kill themselves!
>oh wait

The most pathetic western nation that can't influence others, so oppresses its citizens in impotent rage? Sure.

You're upset that we're better at it than every empire in the history of ever?

Get a load of this faggot whos scared of stelth technology.

>oh i gotta be honest with you this car looks really scary guys.

Pussy

Attached: A6B9140A-5540-4049-927C-3D39A6135BE9.jpg (640x488, 44K)

you guys had a savior but you had to be massive dicks to him and now he just wants to stay home and paint.

It's like you guys made Hitler so angry he became sad and stuck with art.

>dazzling
>permanently blinding people isn't evil empire shit

Attached: sticker.gif (609x199, 12K)

>China
>Honesty

Attached: 1529842006117.jpg (366x380, 20K)

that's just their cheap knockoff of honesty.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2014-12-23-at-6.48.48-PM.jpg (550x661, 52K)

>they will increase in yield
no, they will not.
tzar and castle bravo proved that yields above a megaton are useless. multiple independent reentry vehicles with smaller warheads was the obvious next step. nuke is fine, delivery systems and defense systems are the areas that can be worked on.

That's a rookie starter set. If you don't have chaplains that wear skull helmets, then you have failed. Good guys wear skulls.

Attached: warhammer-astartes black templar, chaplain.png (960x1280, 1.06M)

For one thing they probably wouldn't be trying to inject unlimited niggers into every country on earth.

Angles and shit on vehicles doesn't say anything about how evil or imperious the users of said vehicles are.

I'm so sick of people using likeness to star wars imagery to differentiate between good and evil, especially when real life politics is more complicated than that.

>starting

Perhaps you're better at it because you have almost an entire continent at your disposition, and because you have 21st century tech?

Attached: are you a bit mentally retarded.jpg (727x480, 38K)

big bomb make penor feel good

Attached: 1532091964346.jpg (477x724, 117K)

>But I mean we're probably the nicest evil empire you could ask for. What do you think someone like China would do in our position?
Mind their own business, probably bully immediate neighboring countries, and not give a fuck about the rest of the world?

If China went full America, it would've toppled all those African governments for """human rights violations""""" instead of just making deals with them and not caring how they carried on in their own countries.

Mind that edge

blog.nuclearsecrecy.com/2012/09/12/in-search-of-a-bigger-boom/

tldr teller proposed a 10 gigaton design and there's no reason to believe that it wasn't possible to make.

>not give a fuck about the rest of the world

They currently threaten to kill companies that don't label Taiwan as a part of China if you don't think they'll use everything at their disposal to get foreign countries to parrot the party line as they grow stronger you're retarded.

Upper right hand corner. Muh dad worked on that team in the eighties when it was still a piloted craft. It was a HALO plane, looks like it's a drone now

you can't topple something that isn't standing

a halo plane?

Attached: 1531964057951.jpg (218x265, 21K)

physically incapable

High altitude low orbit

With the advent of the space force, what are the odds that we become space bad guys? Will we get btfo by even badder space guys or are we really that bad ass that we can fuck up and colonize alien planets (and bitches)

>Taiwan
Soooo basically the Immediate neighbor I was talking about? Besides Taiwan is historically linked with China as the losing party of the Civil War.

I guess Y*nkoids can't into fucking history and thing Taiwan sprang out of nowhere.

Some private endeavor to build a cool looking(maybe to a kid) "attack" helicopter

Attached: ec7cf8cd3848c2493e2d53021e2d5066.jpg (736x552, 41K)

real talk tho, this shit is so fucking cool. its like something straight out of sci-fi and i love it. the future is now lads. real life deus ex when?

Attached: F-35 laser.gif (797x1252, 226K)

thats a double edged sword, because advanced anti missile lasers means the death of MAD, and that leads to conventional wars being feasible again.

>t. asshurt kraut

It's a Chinese you fucking dum-dum

And the transmission for the VTOL variant's lift fan would be perfect to drive a generator powering the laser!

me thinks thats the idea

Not the point I was making Chang. Take your (You) and cash it in for some social credit points maybe they'll allow you to use the bus

Just imagine the EW suite that could power...
Wild Weasels two: Lightning boogaloo!

pretty much. that thing would be great of SEAD.

taiwan wants nothing to do with china you shill. just because they are linked doesnt mean they are the same.

Bump