First handgun purchase regrets

Recent first handgun owners
>What did you get
>Why did you get it
>What did you wish you got instead

Attached: Screenshot_20180720-061814~2.png (1292x1011, 740K)

>Glock
>because Jow Forums told me to
>anything less gay

I bought a makarov. Best purchase I have ever made. It's my most reliable gun. Not one jam.

>surplus CZ75
Got it a few years ago from buds for like $270. Don't regret it, but I could've gotten a surplus hi power for the same price. Not sure how I feel about that.

You forgot
>regret: I bought an underpowered piece of shit commie gun

>CZ P07
>Great for the price
>Holsters are limited in comparison to other models

Bro. Makarovs are tested military firearms. It is arguably the best handgun ever made. Try running over a Glock with a tank, the polymer frame would break up, the makarov will survive

bruh

What?

Attached: IMG_1852.png (750x1334, 1.31M)

Built a glock 19 before I bought my first handgun. A cz75b.
>got it because I liked the trigger and safety placement better than on the beretta 92fs
>wish I saved up a little bit more and got the SP01. Oh well.
Still love both of my handguns.

>What did you get
FNX 9
>Why did you get it
I wanted a hammer fired gun and didn't have the money for a usp compact
>What did you wish you got instead
No regrets, just wish FN weren't Jews about their mags

No one wants to see a man's foot.

Beretta 92, gigantic piece of shit. Finally got rid of it and got a Sig P226 that is beyond awesome.

>Ruger SR9
>Because I liked it
>Maybe an SR9C or SR40? I'm pretty happy with it senpai

>glock 19 gen 4
>most common handgun in North America
>1911

Bought the 26 instead of 19. Feels bad.

>Try running over a Glock with a tank
I know a guy who got run over by a truck as a child in such a way that the wheels ran the entire length of his body and pressed him down into the manure in the barnyard.
>what are circumstances

Glock 19
I wish I had bought a full-size steel frame DA/SA instead.

Glock 17 gen 3 years ago, no regrets.

>Bersa
>Jams constantly
>I'll probably take it to a gunsmith and get the feed ramp polished down. I heard that helps.
>Second purchase: .357 revolver. Ultimate reliability.

>Block 26

>got it because I liked shooting 19s and figured the grip compromise would be worth easier concealment

>wish I’d gotten a 19 or even a single stack 9 like the PPS

The form factor just does not work for me- too awkward when shooting, fat enough to make carry annoying, and the thing that worries me most is that it’s awkward/difficult to draw quickly becauase there’s less to grip.

I’m experimenting with baseplates but it feels awkward and I may well get rid of this for a midsize like the 19 or PPQ and pick up a single stack with a full grip for carry.

>Glock 27
>I didn't actually purchase it. My Uncle died and no one wanted it so I got it for free.
>I was looking at buying a Makarov/Walther PPS but I can't sell the 27 bc sentimental reasons and whatever and feel guilty not at least trying to get good with what I already have.
Added little bit, doublestack sub compacts are a terrible meme and suck ass for carry.

>Added little bit, doublestack sub compacts are a terrible meme and suck ass for carry

This desu