Saiga 12 or SPAS 12 for general purpose semi-auto shotgun?

Saiga 12 or SPAS 12 for general purpose semi-auto shotgun?

Attached: 1461124793666.webm (640x358, 458K)

Saiga obviously, the SPAS is a range toy.

SPAS 12 is a meme gun for Half Life and Jurassic Park nostalgia le 90's kids. It's a piece of shit. Finicky, heavy, overly complex, but it works in pump action I guess.

Saiga is finicky as well, but you can get them to run reliably. If you want a good Saiga, get one made by Tromix or some other custom shop with a reputation.

Both are horrible choices for "general purpose". If you want a good combat oriented gun, Benelli M4 is the way to go. Mossberg 930, Beretta 1301, Remington Versamax, and probably a few others are good choices and they have tactial models. Vepr are also much better than Saiga in general, although there's less aftermarket. They tend to work better out of the box though. If you want a bird gun, check out the different Benelli models or whatever fancies your eye.

Attached: 1338451855796.jpg (800x600, 117K)

Auto 5

Benelli

Attached: M1 14.jpg (4032x1532, 2.7M)

a saiga 12 with an AK conversion is on my short list of fun wants.

pump-action

functionally as fast as semi-auto without the jamming possibilities.

Unironically an Auto 5. I have never had an issue with mine, with any load.

The only people who like the SPAS are the ones who never had to lug one around. My uncle had one he got through various and probably nefarious sources and I'd take it out to kill pest birds and pigs in the sunflower and barley crops.
Once you've got it all bombed up with shells, then carrying about another 40-50 on bandoleers... its definitely got some gravity! Plus over time all those little gas seals, bits of rubber rings and other shit floating around do need to be replaced not infrequently. Then there's the cleaning, which also has to be done frequently and is a complete pain in the arse.

Basically just a good old pump gun, does the same job and much more easy to live with

Your webm answers the question. How many other guns can you say where the first of something and STILL in production? over 100 years of work and still going stroke.

Y not a Stoeger?

>if you want a saiga, but one from [not Izhmash]

Attached: 1531947383042.jpg (470x470, 57K)

inertia bolts are for manlets dude

no u

Attached: ED52D7F9-7551-4334-AECC-ED77D2A75CDC.jpg (4032x3024, 1.73M)

This man speaks true, tromix saigas blow

the fuck is wrong with your fingers

I bite my nails?

Attached: BC04193E-C17D-44DA-83A7-67D5C13C7980.jpg (4032x3024, 1.94M)

Why would I reach out to some weird companies when I have original source not that far away since I'm from eastern europe?

Not even him but how fucking retarded can you be.

The thing you posted

Attached: A5slow.webm (800x450, 1.45M)

Mossberg 930 if your budget is an issue, Benelli M4 if it isn't.

Jesus Christ

Most common problems with Saigas?

Auto 5 has a pretty finnicky recoil action

gas is better..

Beretta 1301 comp
Mossberg 930spx
Mossberg 930
If you can't get there first, get the second, if you can't get the second, get the third, if you can't get the third, consider a pump gun

N U T

They're hard to find.

Benelliboys

Attached: m4etuyiof89we.jpg (1073x836, 463K)

I too have an M4. I still need to put the full length mag tube on it along with other bs parts to keep my dog from getting shot.

I was considering cerakoting it, any suggestions?

>gas
>not finicky
Adjust the washers, it's pretty easy to do. You can easy adjust them for target load if that's all your shooting. You can do it at the range easy, all the parts are big and hard to lose. I mean it's not as easy as gas adjusting but i've yet to see a gas op shotgun with adjusting gas.

Hickock has a video on it, and you can order a lot of friction rings. Btw if your set up for light buck, you can do most stuff save heavy slugs. Even the occasional 1ounce foster is fine desu, and target load will usually cycle fine.

Saiga 12 or SPAS 15?

molot veprs have better gas ports, so they're less finicky about what they're fed.

What model/mods?