Ok to buy a p365?

Specs are exactly what I'm looking for but how do I know I'm getting v2 for sure?

Or am I stuck getting a g43?

Attached: p365-right-10 (1).jpg (700x600, 31K)

Yes buy it. If it doesnt work send it back to sig.

No.
How about a Styer M9? Or a Glawk? Or, like, even a Taurus? I’d take a Jennings before I give one red penny to (((SIG)))

This is a poorfag who is trying to perpetuate *hurr durr sig is bad* because he cant afford one. Disregard all of these posts.

I have one, it's great. Plenty of noguns will give their opinion too.

Why that when there's the pps?

Because 13 rounds of 9mm is better than 7 of .380. In the same size gun.

Why is Sig ((()))?

>-t. summerfag sig fanboi onions troll

This, but I'm in NY so 10 max.

PPS has a better trigger and is less expensive. Those are two solid reasons to go with the Walther. That's about it.

Attached: 10F40C20-DC85-4A38-94FF-DB74F353126F.png (1125x2001, 1.62M)

Enjoy a broken firing pin, broken trigger, or faulty magazines

SIG has been trash ever since (((Cohen))) took over

P365 is a good gun. I was gonna get a 43 until I held them side by side. 365 felt better and has +6 rounds.

Itt: people who own sigs
Jew haters from Jow Forums
And noguns summerfags.
It's up to you, op to figure out who's who.

So whats his deal?

Jow Forums says all Jews are bad, and Jow Forums being the autistic younger brother has determined Cohen is a juden, and so, they perpetuate the meme he has ruined sig.

>Retard says "SIGs r bad because I don't like." World ignores and moves on.

How many rounds have you shot through it?

I've owned a P238 and P938 (as well as a number of other models, but those in particular have a reputation of being jamtastic), and I only had a single problem with the P238, which was that when the gun got a little dirty, you inserted a new magazine and went to drop the slide, it would occasionally hang up. I shot later production P238's and the issue had actually been solved by a more highly polished barrel feed ramp, although it was rarely an issue with my own gun.

That said, I will probably never buy another Sig because:
-the guns jam when the recoil spring wears out, whereas other guns have no problem cycling with weakened springs (all P-series handguns)
-both recoil and weight - both of them! - are higher, on average, than other guns, like Glocks
-the balance tends to be awful on many designs (not all, but most)
-the lingering concern of an Exeter-based quality or design issue, or premature parts breakage due to cost-cutting manufacturing, cropping up later

>he pointed out that someone is Jewish, he must be against all Jews!!
It's not because Cohen is Jewish. It's because of the greedy, dishonest moves he's made at Sig, and the fact that Jews just (((coincidentally))) have this same reputation of greed and disdain for all goyim, aka non-Jews, which they've built up for themselves over their ~2800 year history.

There have been many new gun designs under Cohen leadership that had serious problems. His philosophy has been to save the company money by NOT issuing recalls. Although not all of the problems have been safety issues, like I described with the feed ramp on my P238 above; however, SOME HAVE BEEN! Like the P320's the shot the operator when the gun was dropped. Even then for the P320, Cohen never issued a formal recall and instead created a "free upgrade" program, which consumers would be less likely to use. He probably doesn't care about the lives of his customers because most Sig owners are goyim.

Attached: 1487146474065.jpg (1024x672, 140K)

The PPS is a 9mm that doesn't get recalled every 3 months like Sigs.

What about when it doesn’t work right before some nig is about to penetrate you???
A self defense gun can’t be this shitty.

Attached: 1187C619-084C-4138-8F14-2A6C03913AAD.jpg (2000x2000, 1.08M)

Well he ruined Kimber so...
Fucking noguns Sig shill.

Attached: 84F39C79-4A1C-4444-8162-9D4BF53CC33D.jpg (634x787, 92K)

Mine has a few thousand rounds through it. Not a single malfunction aside from the front sight getting a little loose after the first few hundred rounds. Pu t some blue loctite on it and it's held up. Great gun and I would and do trust my life to it.

t ron cohen

Anti-semite

No

About 800.

Just don’t buy a Sig dude. A gun that will have this much uncertainty around it is not a gun you want.

Just get like a shield or a PPS or something

He ran Kimber’s quality into the ground trying to max profits. He’s the reason Kimber is known for being shit to all but the oldest oldfags.

And he’s done and is doing similar things to Sig.

Also he’s former Mossad IIRC, if you’re a Jow Forums type that’s probably reason enough.

>pps
>.380
How about you start reading and learning before spewing shit you obviously know nothing about

There is literally nothing wrong with antisemitism

Almost all self defense situations end in 2 shots or less.

SOURCE?