Yo

Yo,

where the fuck can I buy 303 ammo in South Florida?

Seems like this shit is about as rare as unicorn blood down here.

Attached: CRG isn't amused.jpg (750x1334, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ammoseek.com/ammo/303-british
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

have you tried this place called the internet?

Would like a physical store too.

how are we supposed to know the inventory of your local funstores?

be glad you can buy ammo online.
also incendiary ammo is illegal in fl so people are hesitant to buy tracers.

ammoseek.com/ammo/303-british

too bad

Attached: the future is now.jpg (454x329, 47K)

>be me
>live in a high-rise apartment complex
>hazardous materials packages are not allowed
>cannot have ammo shipped to me as a result
>neither UPS, USPS, nor Fedex will hold hazardous material packages at their location for me to pick up
>cannot have it shipped to workplace because a package marked "explosive" would obviously raise eyebrows, and if I explained it was ammo, i would get fired for being republican (i am a computer programmer and so 100% of my colleagues and bosses are nu males)
>literally absolutely zero possible way to have ammo shipped to me if i buy online

So OP's request is not unreasonable. Don't be pissy. Answer his question. I have to buy 100% of my ammo at bass pro shops or similar establishment

Attached: feels_guy_1.png (1316x2048, 83K)

it's a tiny orm-d sticker, if anyone asks tell them it's hairspray.

That would be fine except the slut at the front desk has to accept the package from the mail main, and 500 rounds (or 1000 rounds) of 5.56 weighs more than hair spray.

leaded hairspray.

see if your range will let you have it shipped there

Not a bad idea, though my hopes aren't too high as I would assume they would either say no to try to make me buy their in-store ammo, or add a fee which would make it no cheaper than buying at bass pro shops. If I wait for sales, I can get my 5.56 at 35 cents a round. Online is like 33 cents a round after shipping, so even a small fee is going to make it not worth it

so you can overpay? order some online

the fuck is a 303? I'm intrigued

.303 British. Enfields use it.

what they shot at zulus

>he doesn't have unicorn blood at the local corner store
What's it like to live in a shithole ?

i'm wrong, they were still using 557 for that

its hard to find rifle ammo in Florida because it travels so far , you can shoot a 308 on the Atlantic side and hit the gulf on the other side with your round.

>overbox
>it’s my lead workout weights and spray deodorant
>no you can’t see it

Fuck the slut in her pussy good enough and she’ll let you get anything shipped there on the down low.

lot of good tips ITT

If you find it in a physical store in South Florida it will have a 300% markup. Seriously what the fuck is up with gun and ammo prices down there. Even your stupid ranges were like $50 for an hour on one lane.

Somebody does not know how to use the internet. Git out summer fag

I've yet to *not* see .303 on the shelves in an Cabelas or Bass Pro.

Ever heard of a PO box?

You hear miami op? I just moved to miami 2 weeks ago. Got my furniture like 3 hours ago.

>get gun store to order you ammo in or get it shipped to them
holy shit user. use your brain, that or reload. you can get the cases, projectiles and primers should all be able to be sent to you without EXPLOSIVE REEEE stickers on them. Powder just pick up in the store.