Gunless South African

First time on Jow Forums, complete baby on guns because my daddy never took me hunting and only hides a revolver in a safe for emergencies he never let me touch or ever taught me to use.

Had to rely on a friend to take me to a range once but that's about it and I've studied some handgun basics so I know the mechanics and safety measures of a standard handgun.That's literally it. Been getting Jow Forums in the meantime and reading up some military manuals.

I have no clue what I'd need for when shtf here soon and the black government expropriates all white owned land, even houses in urban areas.

I don't know what rifle I'd need to get to know for when it might very well become Yugoslavia/Rwanda here. I don't plan on barricading myself up somewhere, I need advice assuming I'd be moving around a lot and eventually engaging in skirmishes.

Attached: IMG_20180319_225626_414.jpg (2000x1334, 301K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/business/432375-russia-south-africa-farmers/
theguardian.com/world/2018/jun/27/murders-of-farmers-in-south-africa-at-20-year-low-research-shows
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

go full grug and build a bow and a sling

BLAME YOUR DAD! Fuckin child! Sounds like someones country needs a guerrilla force! What a better place to learn about guns than by killing monkeys and saving your country!

Attached: apartheid.png (1000x500, 766K)

>I'd be moving around a lot and eventually engaging in skirmishes.
And what the fuck would that achieve in this little wank fantasy where it's you and the few against both government and the vast majority of the population out to get you? Enjoy the living standards of your average hobo, only with a much greater chance of being brutalised. If you were actually serious about your country turning to serious shit you wouldn't be looking for a rifle, you'd be looking for a job overseas.

never met a nice south African.

>you'd be looking for a job overseas.

If you had met a south Africa then you would not be encouraging them to come to your country. Not one of them is nice.

The government would never officially use the SANDF against its own population, that's begging to be Serbia'd

>lol just leave

Why would I move to a place where governments are importing migrants at an alarming rate where my daughter stands a chance at getting raped or indoctrinated into degenerate behaviour? Sure I save myself but it's selfish as fuck to my descendants.

There are millions of a whites here, it would take an operation on a 100x grander scale than D-day to move everyone. Only a small amount can leave with normal emigration. I'm not going to be a coward and leave them all to die to save my own skin like some rat.

South Africa was built out of nothing by my forefathers and they fought to protect it. They would spin in their graves if I disrespect that sacrifice. I'd rather fight than be depressed for the rest of my life as a survivor of a dead people.

I hope other saffers also realise this.

Attached: 1471216811777.png (1225x890, 141K)

Bump

Well you need fucking guns to do all that high talk of defending your forefathers land.

Go link up with Suidlanders and fix that shit.

> Why would I move to a place where governments are importing migrants at an alarming rate where my daughter stands a chance at getting raped or indoctrinated into degenerate behaviour?

While Europe and the US have their problems, SA is much worse. SA has like 130 rapes per 100,000 while most European countries have 10 or fewer rapes per 100,000. So why don't you leave Africa to the Africans and come back to your homeland; we'll need you when we finally push all the invaders back into the sea.

This, you guys need to consolidate somewhere remote but sustainable and set up the infrastructure for a defacto ethnostate.

>push all the invaders back into the sea
that's never going to happen and saffers dont play well with others

I met several, black, dutch, and anglo. The dutch just seemed like run-of-the-mill rednecks. The anglos were pretty anglo. The blacks were chill for the most part.

Attached: 1472800551060.jpg (655x527, 59K)

Ok real answer: the government issues Galils that accept 5.56 NATO ammo and magazines. To a lesser degree they still have FALs that use 7.62 NATO ammo. Find a gun that fires either round, and you will be able to replenish your ammo more easily. Good 5.56 guns: AR (the king, the most dominant, the cheapest), Galil, FNC, SIG 556, G36 and more.
Good 7.62 NATO guns: FN FAL, G3/HK-91.

>His "F*ther" cucks and shirks out of his basic, innate, duty to teach his son necessary skills and ideas, like fucking self defense, in a nation of Blacks.
>Stupid fuggin child blaming his father, and is wrong for doing so.

You sound like a Boomer that sat on his ass, watching televised niggerball while his son went neglected and degenerate

You're going to want to get the fuck out of there ASAP unless you want to die in a pile of brass like the movie Black Hawk Down while niggers pick at your corpse.

Evacuate. Guns will not help you now. South Africa is lost.

rt.com/business/432375-russia-south-africa-farmers/

Unironically.

Come to us. Come here.

Medical supplies, food supplies, water purification/filtration/storage, reloading supplies, communication equipment...

You might want to start learning Russian, though.

lots of us are cunts.

Grow a pair and get two horses, a mauser rifle, and several saddlebags' worth of biltong and millet. Your ancestors didn't die of typhus in british concentration camps just so you could be a little bitch.

>Why would I move to a place where governments are importing migrants at an alarming rate where my daughter stands a chance at getting raped or indoctrinated into degenerate behaviour?
Because if South Africa is anywhere near as bad as you claim, you have a choice. Either ignore the bullshit you're spewing here and move somewhere that's actually a whole fucking lot better, or you stay somewhere were you and your family is going to get murdered. You're not gonna get far as some sort of family man hobo with a shotgun here (turns out a generous helping of plot armor is an absolute necessity there, and you're not buying that off the rack). So what do you love more, your daughter, or the racist propaganda?

>I'd rather fight than be depressed
You may wanna try a therapist then. Just sitting on the porch and shooting at his own demons didn't do much good for Hunter S. Thompson.

Then again, none of this matters (much to the relief of your daughter, promptly forgotten about as she was when skins were to be saved) given that it's all built on the assumption that your view of South Africa is correct, while in reality theguardian.com/world/2018/jun/27/murders-of-farmers-in-south-africa-at-20-year-low-research-shows
Then again, why let facts bother you when your feelings let you simply know the truth? Oh, yeah, that's right...

Attached: rx13t56epffx.jpg (550x960, 51K)