China’s air force recruitments hit by poor eyesight of air force pilots, experts warn

>hindustantimes.com/world-news/china-s-air-force-recruitments-hit-by-poor-eyesight-of-air-force-pilots-experts-warn/story-4E9zgLdJmSYc1aa9BytRPP.html

>“As a country having a large population, China is theoretically expected to have a large number of human resources for troops. However, in fact, China’s level of human resources for troops lies in the mid-range due to the high rate of myopia,” wrote senior colonel Dai Xu

>Based on our investigation, we found that only 8 – 10 students in a class of 40 students did not wear glasses, and there was a high rate of myopia of about 80%.

>“Based on later investigations, I found that this was a universal result. Undoubtedly, a high rate of myopia has already greatly influenced national defence security,” Dai wrote.

LOL ching-chong can't even see straight enough to shoot a plane.
So this is the supposed new superpower.

Attached: china-military-budget_270f8642-8cc1-11e8-82c5-1329a5e665e9.jpg (960x540, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8825456
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

tbqh you can fly with certain kinds of glasses, in the USAF/Reserve/Guard you need a letter of demonstrated ability.

chingy chongy must read and study book and computer up close to become fighter pilot

oohhh chongy chingy im blind

What’s the rules on flying after getting lasik done.
>inb4 someone posts something stupid on purpose

>hindustantimes

jesus

>Hindustantimes

Burgers grasping at straws. Reminds me of the Americans who voted for Hillary.

>getting Chinese LASIK
Not even chinamen are that stupid

Maybe if they stopped squinting they could fly better

every chink I've seen has eyeglasses. and those who don't have contacts or have had LASIK.
bad eyesight is genetic for all of China.

>after getting lasik done.
Just ruin your night vision. One of the prime reasons I'll never get it done. Everyone who has that I know said their night vision got fucked afterwards.

The US has long and proud traditions in underestimating the enemy.

This is well known. In addition to China, the myopia is a problem plaguing most east asian countries in general. Taiwan/Singapore/South Korea both have myopia level well above 80%. I think South Korea is at ~95% for its young students. Japan is doing slightly better at ~ 60%. The problem is due to academic competition creating a culture of full time studying students. This deprives them of their time outside and thus keeps the eyes from balancing out far object form near objects.

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8825456

On TOP of this problem, they also hypersuceptible to motion sickness. Can't enjoy those VR experience with everyone wearing eyeglass + everyone being prone to motion sickness.

Until they change their DNA with CRISPR or de-emphasize education.

Start eating your carrots lads.

>hindustantimes
Pic related

>a farming country plays a 60 year game of catch-up and does irreversible damage to the health of its citizens and the health of its environment that will compromise that 60 years of sacrifice
Surprise surprise.

Attached: 4A175B78-C861-46BA-99F7-49B9E8252A8F.png (550x543, 464K)

They have quantum radars so visual sight is not as important.

Just stop squinting

Never.

Attached: squintman .jpg (742x742, 55K)

Attached: 5d4b8506f28c9eaa421d35a9c1de6f6b.png (420x420, 322K)

Wasn’t the last time the Chinese military deployed? it was to kill a student at tinanmen square?

Videos of their “special forces” training looks awkward like 3rd phase wookie recruits going through the crucible at boot camp

>Wasn’t the last time the Chinese military deployed? it was to kill a student at tinanmen square?
there were deployments in south sudan but that went so poorly im sure they dont want to talk about that.

>Hindustan times

India pilots can't even drop a turn into a foot wide hole from 12 inches

Their special forces do well at the international SF competition at KASOTC.

For USAF there is an acuity standard you must meet before being admitted to flight training. Doesn't matter what you fly or if you're active, guard, or reserve. It's the same for everyone.