Dealing with Russia

How do we deal with Russia without starting a nuclear war?

1. Send SEAL teams to eliminate oligarchs until Putin caves?

2. Spam JSOWs / Tomahawks at Putin's + friends homes and yachts until they promise to play nice?

3. Blockade their oil?

4. Other?

How do we get rid of this zit on the face of Europe?

Attached: th.jpg (474x316, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jzSlw5Zm6gw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We mind our own damn business and stop fucking around playing world police. If people want to dEAal with Russia they will make deals, if they dont they wont. Why should I care?

So you're officially okay with Russia colluding with high government officials, attempting to hack our elections and sending honeypots to infiltrate the NRA?

Go to bed Killary you senile old neocon cunt. White countries shouldn't go to war. Trump & Putin need to make up and make a deal not to fuck with each other.

Also, watch less libtard media... it's poisoned your brain.

So you're officially okay with Russia sending a honeypot to infiltrate the NRA, funnel money into corrupt officials and use sex to compromise high-level Republicans?

Attached: 6F085272-FCB9-46B6-A667-3C0D721AB924.png (928x1399, 93K)

Given their demography, AIDS pandemia and crocodil sbuse, I say 30 years of actively sabotaging their increasingly desperate attempts to stay relevant.

Attached: IMG_20180721_185507.jpg (610x304, 69K)

you're a fucking idiot. and your baits are shit.

Bait

Begin talks with breakaway republics for recognition. They are falling apart as it is.

Eh, you can hit them directly by targeting naval and airbases on both sides of the RF, decap strike isn't needed at all. When the Russian Navy and AF is gone and major bases hit the Putin gov will come to the table. They care about regime survival more than anything else.

Attached: 14474352939220.png (427x640, 267K)

And you don't think they'd use nukes?

> Russian air and naval bases blow up
> Russians screams at the US
> US demands proof

Top + 40 keks.

>you prevent starting a nuclear war with Russia by starting a conventional war with Russia
genius. Do you work in the Pentagon?

Attached: 14503744643110.jpg (960x1280, 361K)

Why are we assuming there is a problem?
>hack bait
>again
Oh, sage and report guys

You are a turk rape baby and you need to go home, Man dick.

Attached: 14485427740330.png (1419x1121, 674K)

Maybe, I'm no Oppenheimer but from what I know about their nuclear warfighting doctrine and readiness they have a limited amount of tactical warheads that aren't for MAD or just counterstrike in general.

I think if you start targeting their stockpiles they might use them defensively against a land invasion, but you could also just not invade and sink their fleet.

Another option: we do a mock attack on thier forces just to remind them on how helpless they are against Western power. We advertise the results of the mock exersize to the world of course.

Just wait a few decades until their population starts to age and decline, this will be devastating considering their economy.

>muh rushed collision!
That whole thing was fake and gay. Also, OP is running for mayor of San Crapsisco, because he's a humongous faggot. Sage goes in all fields.

We just laugh at them and remind them on every possible occasion that their weapons are inferior to the western counterparts, that they are abject failures at war, that they live in a decrepit hell hole, that russias are notorious ass fuckers with HIV, that russians are less than human in general and that the west don't need to worry at all about them, just wait as they fade into obscurity as a Chinese vassal.

>first, US population recognizes Russia is still in superpower/influence competition with US, they are still bitter about USSR collapse (they blame the CIA), stop being isolationist bitches
>sell Oil/Gas to Europe cheap to undercut Russian influence
>stop Russian expansionism with force in Ukraine and elsewhere
>dont dissolve or threaten NATO...
>go back in time, stop being a bitch in Syria and prevent migrant crisis

youtu.be/jzSlw5Zm6gw

Russia is an ally of the United States

Attached: 1532353605313.png (645x450, 371K)

Stop sending weapons to ukrainian nazis.
Give up no such thing to Russia.

we ally with them and fuck up liberals

xaxaxa nyet

about as okay as the USA meddling in country's elections and killing democratically elected leaders to install fascist dictators.

Cut off their internet. Make them look at their own fucking cat pictures.

The ghost of Adolf Hitler could be funding the NRA and manipulating the elections, I don't give a shit as long as it helps us. To be quite frank I don't give a fuck about democracy, I just want our side to win.

Attached: 1532175444397.jpg (745x1080, 334K)

>How do we deal with Russia
oh idk. how about we mind our own fucking business for once in our god damned lives?
yeah i know thats an unknown concept for team america world police

wait for them to wither away.

Also what the fuck Jow Forums let's discuss the defensive problem as stated. You don't have to agree with it. If you don't believe Russians tried to infiltrate top us institutions that's fine but at least play along.

>How do we defend the usa and the GOP from foriegn agents?

Shut the fuck up Ivan.

You mean I'm okay with not believing dumb Alex Jones-tier conspiracy theories straight out of a shitty 50's McCarthy era film, and pretending Russia has the manpower and money to actually do all that shit IRL (instead of the 3rd world shithole it actually is) and securing world peace in the process, in which case yeah.

But America got up to hijinks 50 years ago! That excuses Russian, and China's behavior naw! Come one guyz.

Russia isn't an ally, but it's not an enemy either. King Nigger said it best in 2012: "Russia is a competitor, not an enemy"

>muh eternal boogie man
>russia an immediate threat to US
fuck off with this bullshit
wake the fuck up idiot

>deal with

The raccoons that keep raiding my trash can are a bigger threat.

T. Vatnik

>xaxxaxaxa blyet be of waking up tovarish

Ivan, we already know you're a threat.

> - t. brainwashed burgertard

Attached: putin in your russia its more likely than you think.png (640x480, 311K)

Attached: orangecuck.jpg (810x1024, 97K)

>invading neighboring countries
>sponsoring terrorist groups to destabilize neighbors
>sponsoring a coup attempt in a country you don't border
>poisoning citizens of other countries
>assassinating journalists who say unflattering but true things about you in other countries
>arming shithole Muslim countries
>minding your own business

Attached: undermine palestine.jpg (1037x537, 417K)

Wait is this supposed to be just russia or america? pretty sure we both have done that.

>dealing with Russia

Ally with them to contain China, the real threat.

you know the red blooded american rhetoric doesn't work when you're a soi slurping anemic homosexual, right?

turning around and spouting bleeding heart rhetoric about poor mexican chilluns being put into concentration camps doesn't help, either

Attached: fag1.jpg (640x960, 134K)

Definitely. US doesn't try to pretend otherwise though. Also US hasn't been invading or purposefully destabilizing any neighbors. US troops aren't and haven't been anywhere they weren't given permission to be by the country or the UN.

No country worth living in has not done at least half the things on that list.

>hack our elections
hack our elections
>hack our elections
hack our elections
>hack our elections
hack our elections
>hack our elections

Attached: il_570xN.555771927_oaeh.jpg (570x452, 57K)

>waaa m-m-maga guys
>b-based trump
>fuck y-youre l-l-lefty shit

What's it like to be retarded?

>US troops aren't and haven't been anywhere they weren't given permission to be by the country
No shit retard, who else is gonna give them orders to go invade or destabilize a neighbor?

Attached: 1532120715490.jpg (540x720, 62K)

based treasonposter

Plebbit go home

Attached: 1455860832644.jpg (430x300, 24K)

>US troops aren't and haven't been anywhere they weren't given permission to be by the country or the UN.
>havent *officially* gone into any country we didnt *give ourselves* permission to enter
ftfy.

also, your a brainwashed idiot if you believe what you even posted

To be honest I don’t give a fuck. No vatnik ever called me nigger. If Ukraine or the EU want to fight putin they can. Sorry Yuropoors, you spent the 2000s and early 2010s telling us we’re not the world’s police. Message received, sort this shit out yourself faggots.

Attached: 8018ADE0-FF8F-4C7E-89CD-CE612FF33314.jpg (700x787, 65K)

nice strawman user,
why don't you try actually picking apart his points about the MEHICAN chilluns desu

wow. i've never seen Trump Derangement Syndrome this bad before.

Russia will collapse in on itself within 30 years. The real question here is how to prevent them from becoming a Chinese client state.

>be literally every relevant country

>how to prevent them from becoming a Chinese client state.
already a done deal pretty much

Russians own more cats than anybody else in the world.

Attached: chartoftheday_10267_which_countries_have_the_most_cat_owners_n.jpg (960x684, 148K)

Half of it will most likely, I doubt it will remain one country.

Attached: 14504489894920.png (470x536, 271K)

Attached: michael hastings.jpg (600x600, 99K)

Attached: MARC TURI.png (661x1599, 746K)

Attached: 1478812468270.jpg (1374x3110, 878K)

No one has time to read your blog.

Well I mean it collapsed in 1989 why wouldn't it collapse again. Its not like it even has it's regional hegemony now like the USSR did.

>we spent 500 million training syrian rebels

Attached: 1476943337294.jpg (819x500, 182K)

Attached: 1413747767351.jpg (640x480, 36K)

Get out CTR shill I see what you did there.

That and the Putin gov relies on Putin, when he dies there isn't a clear leadership chain after.

Attached: clintonberry.jpg (977x541, 115K)

This is your brain on CNN, tumblr and buzzfeed, everyone

US intervenes into Russian internal affairs on a daily basis, including elections, what do you expect in return: fruit basket and a coupon for Ukrainian hooker?

Attached: stronger together stairs.jpg (1035x586, 121K)

Attached: classic hillary.png (619x676, 87K)

if the us does it, its not war crimes

>>>>>>>>>hyukhyukhyuk MOOOOOOOOM THE US DID BAD THINGS SO RUSSIA INVADED CRIMEA LAUNCHED A DESTABILIZATION CAMPAIGN IN EASTERN UKRAINE THEY DESERVED IT MOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMM

>how do we win a meme war against dirty basement dwelling Russians shit posting on Jow Forums? We require everyone on Jow Forums to be drug tested twice a month.

>Problem should sort itself out in two weeks. A month tops.

I have a strong feeling that you literally wasn't born yet when that happened.

Attached: 1101960715_400[1].jpg (400x527, 110K)

>legalize your marijuana goy, thats it, inhale

Attached: 1476492007607.png (610x414, 137K)

>BLYAT IVAN DUMP WHOLE FOLDER. DIRTY AMERICAN PIG IS ON TO OUR RUSE.

You still think anyone with a ppulse reads and believes that.

The USA just needs to realize that the best course of action is to ban all memes. Meme war over.

I really, really hope you're trolling.

That was mainly just the Russians losing their colonies, this next one will either end up with Russia itself in pieces or them as a puppet state.

Well I know that the people who write those ragged blog posts are trolls. Do you?

If anybody never thought this was the reason for drug pushing and legalization, they're retarded.

Attached: 2153213412.png (680x414, 106K)

You can't spell Cucks without Rus.

>Cut off their internet. Make them look at their own fucking cat pictures.
We are already doing it to ourselves.
One step ahead of you, burger.

hey cool, do you have the meme-mail where cunt says she'll do "penance" to one of the rothschilds?

Attached: 1491593177724.jpg (1454x993, 302K)

1. Compares hill 3234 and height 776 to Lone Survivor. Their conscripts are scarier than SEALs.
2. nukes are flying at each other, pretty sure ground radars and SAMs will shoot the aircrafts before aircraft's can use JSOW.
3. tried to get rid of nordstrom you get pissed europeans.
4. He is here to stay until his election is done with and thus you will have leaders no different from him with same actions