What are the most under rated gun brands?

What are the most under rated gun brands?

Attached: maury.jpg (640x547, 89K)

Hi-point

Daewoo

Walther, Daewoo, Sako, Savage (just outside of the hunting scene).

Inb4 CZ. Maybe 10 years ago they were underrated but CZ is meme tier now.

Oh and Howa too.

>walther
>underrated
not sure about that one

>CZ
I think their rifles are still a bit underrated.

I’ll admit it’s the most tenuous. Walther is pretty popular, it’s just IMO they’re not usually seen as what they are, which IMO is HK-tier. It doesn’t help that umarex crap can carry the Walther branding and be presented on the same level as the P99/PPQ series.

Underrated, but not totally unappreciated, if you ask me.

Definitely. I didn't even know they made rifles until right now.

Howa

Charter arms revolvers actually are not that bad.

EAA/Tanfoglio

Steyr

Honestly these, and I'd add in specifically Taurus revolvers. All three of these brands produce decent, good-value wheelguns

Any Beretta gun that isn't a 92. Even in the Shotgun Market (Beretta makes awesome Shotguns, I have an A400 myself) Browning and some other brands beat them out.

Attached: images (2).jpg (271x186, 9K)

>tripped and fell into some pussy
if only I was ever this unlucky

CZ. Then Walther, they produced and are still producing great guns. Marlin, quite a lot of people despise this brand because of the 2008/2012 area, but the rifles they are producing now are actually very nice.

That's completely true. I always forget that they produce other things than just 92.

how are hi-point's carbines? I know their pistols are indestructible bricks that handle like bricks, but I don't hear much about the carbine

Attached: Ergonomic-Similarities.jpg (1828x692, 425K)

the carbines are basically the pistols fit into a stock. i have both in .45 and they just eat everything without a hiccup. personally I love how fuckin fugly and heavy they are but thats just me.

I like the fact that Tanfoglio makes a cz75 copy chambered in .38 super with 17+1 capacity. Pretty much the only non 1911 in that round.