who else here /greyman/

Attached: greyman.jpg (562x526, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nnxHYkjlgW0
youtube.com/watch?v=_IFMIujlkyM
youtu.be/Nn3PQJ9PHLY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

that shirt isnt grayman

Greyman here, I recently bought some 5.11 tactical loafers with velcro on the heels so I can let ppl know my blood type.

based, I am gonna pick up one of these sweet patches for my multi cam backpack

Attached: bpm.jpg (355x355, 21K)

im not sure what is more acoustic, that shirt or OP

Attached: 1432847736231.png (1070x601, 463K)

greyman is retarded,if you need instructions on how not to stand out you are a sperg

acoustic? I got you covered

Attached: blmcase.jpg (307x307, 17K)

Grayman here, Recently got some 5.11 crocs to go with my scout rifle mosin I modded out.

Greyman here. I am grey.

Attached: persongeneric.png (494x800, 8K)

Attached: commie_close_edited-1_800x.jpg (800x800, 76K)

Attached: FD9EEE0C-6C96-4891-A90D-915468EC8953.jpg (275x275, 24K)

Attached: s-l500 (2).jpg (377x500, 25K)

Ahh, the classic "first one to get shot in a mass shooting" starterpack.

Attached: greymanlifestyle.jpg (380x676, 20K)

Greyman here, hows my plaid looking boys?

Attached: images (10).jpg (225x225, 8K)

i thot he was in the military

>the wolf
i think you mean the 14 werewolves

greyman here. What do you guys think of my new bumper sticker?

Attached: ROB_ME_INVITATION.jpg (300x229, 10K)

greyman here. anybody wanna buy a holster??

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1911x1076, 284K)

>14
>Werewolves

What did he mean by this?

Attached: 1511968044264.png (435x468, 112K)

Greyman here, where can I find a chest rig that actually fits under my tactical poncho without printing? And before you ask, yes the poncho is a must; it's the only garment long enough to cover my thigh holster.

And don't you dare suggest I wear a trench coat, I don't want to look silly.

gayman

With one shot, like the original image I made this from.

Attached: niggertits - Copy.png (1556x1167, 3.68M)

Attached: C67A4B8D-DC19-4300-8983-F412E02F17D0-518-0000004BC84F06FF.jpg (960x720, 79K)

Greyman here, where can I find a good Hawaiian shirt in an urban grey, white gunmetal or a light granite? It's summer and my usual cover garment (a tactical hoodie in urban grey) is getting really warm and my sweat is getting all over my Glock 19 and aliengear retention device (or holster if you prefer).

Does such a product exist? Or am I just going to have to suffer so that others don't have to?

he was

>uzi pooping out a grenade

Based and red pilled.

haha yea howdy do fellow /greymen/
in a shtf situation you should always have a shemagh

fuckin decent meme thread, i like where this is headed.

I just wear a hoodie and jeans with some sneakers. under my hoodie is a shoulder holster.
my front right pock is for my phone while my front left pocket carriers my flashlight and multi-tool

r8 n h8

not the colors you requested but this should work

Attached: 20B625B3-298D-4332-B06F-2C9A0561CB13.jpg (600x600, 62K)

Fuckin' kek

Attached: 10171880_383911675085403_1165053983846389252_n.jpg (233x225, 9K)

>posting that shit in a greyman thread
Get the fuck out, Neon Nate

Just spray paint the shirt grey, any real greyman should have a few spare grey spray cans after painting their car grey

Are you actually that dumb

Attached: Anime_Faggot_bat.jpg (960x711, 43K)

Wolf hunters unite
m.youtube.com/watch?v=nnxHYkjlgW0

Greyman here,
1. Tatted up, 911 memorial tat, eagle tat, usmc tat, exploding grenade tat, sniper tat.
2. I where my coyote tan rocky boots fucking everywhere
3. 5.11 tan cargo pants, benchmade in front left pocket, riggers belt with various pouches containing flashlight, and curved fighting knife
4. Pow Mia shirt that is way to fucking tight
5. Issued fleece
6. Oakley half jackets or oakley gas cans
7. Hat covered in patches

>2000+20-2
>wearing any sort of color at all
I bet you haven't even bleached your hair, fucking faggot.

Thank you for your service. Freedom isn't free, and I don't think these incels realize just how bad things would be without sheepdogs like us willing to sacrifice personal comfort to keep the wolves at bay. Stay strong, stay grey. Don't leave a trace, my brother.

Gotta get yourself the biggest, ugliest g-shock you can find. Trust me on this, fellow gaymen.

*graymen
No homo. Blue lives matter. Sheepdogs unite.

I wear ghillie suit out in public, but instead of being covered in grass, it is covered in grey 5.11 patches. Underneath it, I carefully hide a full EOD suit. I won't leave the house without a external- frame hiking backpack full of 28 Kel Tec Sub 2000s. Any suggestions for improvement?

>this fag didn't diversify his patches
You'll stick out like a sore thumb in thin blue line or POW-MIA country. Whole purpose of a ghillie suit is to blend in, dumbass.

Remember, to really be grey man you have to wear hicking boots, cargo pants, and a molle covered backpack in public. Also a beard, sunglasses, and a paracord bracelet; no one will suspect a thing.

>who else here /greyman/
I've been to 4 Jow Forums meets and no one even acknowledged me. Hardly anyone even talked with me. I have been to two nuggetfests and two other meets, both of them with mostly the same people both times
I am a combat veteran with more time under fire than I ever want to talk about and a member of one of the three militia's in my home state.
So watching everyone basically ignore me, an actual killer of men, made me feel bretty good all things considered. The rest of you can get all J I Joe'ed up with your gear and shit...I'ill just go unnoticed while I decide how I will kill every motherfucker in the room.
Cheers you silly children...real men will be waiting to take what ever you have if SHTF.

Attached: UDRR3.png (610x454, 303K)

What are the police and boot lickers allowed to deface my beautiful flag?

>dat shirt
Goddamn cops are insecure fags

Attached: 1523909700922.gif (390x277, 2.41M)

Checked
vid related
>youtube.com/watch?v=_IFMIujlkyM

>my brother.
Fucking kek’d so hard I fell out of my chair. I’m in fucking tears, thank you user I needed that.

Attached: B3A6B501-20CB-4695-ACEB-00425ED0B3C0.jpg (210x240, 28K)

He'll yeah borthers, piehitters represent!

Also, thinknig about getting this tat on my forearm so other sheepdawgs can recognize me when a situation goes hot. What do you think?

Attached: Sheepdawgsneversaydie.jpg (428x456, 31K)

Check out my SF gay man loadout

Attached: 3C656777-283A-43D0-A3A7-7FF50138BCC1.jpg (350x350, 72K)

C E R V I X
E
R
V
I
X

Well, yeah, it's gay man, which suits OP.

How many bugout bags should I have?
>One at home
>One in the back of my Ford fiesta
>One at the office
>One at my ex-wifes house for her and her son
Am I missing anything Jow Forums?

Attached: 0c87030944a04932f177eadcdd6b1fa3.png (1357x928, 2.01M)

Attached: gay man.png (1021x481, 899K)

Because they're un-American.

How am I looking?

Attached: greyman.jpg (1000x1000, 57K)

I don't think anyone at wal-mart would notice, perfect greyman my sheepdawg brother!

Greyman here, and GET THESE FUCKING SHEEPDOGS OUT OF MY THREAD. All they dream about is being the hero in a mass shooting, they miss the point of being a grayman entirely. It's about being so forgettable that nobody remembers interacting with you. The second you become a hero you might as well turn in your guns and vote blue, because you can't be a gray man and be instantly recognizable. As a grey man, you have to make your kill and fade off into the mist, because fame is lethal to your opsec. Remember, us Graymen are doing the thankless job nobody else is willing to man up and do, and that should be reward enough, my brothers. You'll forget you ever read this...

I can't tell if this is advanced level memery or you're missing the meme

I see these where I live on people's trucks

I'm completely serious, my brother. That's why I've come to this anonymous forum; Jow Forums really is the official social media of the grayman. Remember your reward, my brother.

You'll forget you ever read this...

If you can't tell you need to lurk moar.

Greyman more like GAYMAN!

Like if ownd

Oohohohobonoh shit . Pwnd him like a true sheep dog would. Hggfftj sorry dribbled some Skoal chew on the screen. Molon labe brosef.

You dare to spit on the protectors of society like this? The one thing standing between you and the enemy at the gates? How dare you. There's a terrible wrath coming for you, and you'll never see it coming. I wouldn't want to be in your shoes, kid. You came onto my turf, you came right into the Greyman forums and disrespected the brotherhood.

Grey more like ayyy now git before I jack off on your big gay head.

Psssh... Laughable.

>Tfw when 30 year old Boomer who hangs out on BARFCOM with 70 year old Boomers and tries to impress them by picking up on their shitty memes

*Sipping intensifies*

Attached: 3cd95a02a94ea813ad3c1e41937d431b--bbq-apron-chef-apron.jpg (487x680, 38K)

wish i live in your province!

>being this oblivious

Attached: 1523052523061.jpg (539x540, 25K)

Wow...how do you function in life?

I bought that cooking vest for my father

He was quite happy with it

hello again frend

Attached: 1532527981873.jpg (539x540, 37K)

Some nice digits at the bottom o this thread

I love this meme, but I consider myself a grey man. I don't have tons of stickers on my car from like Magpul or whatever, and I don't wear clothes that look overly operator. I don't use surplus gear with the exception of when I go innawoods, and carry concealed without printing (single stack Glock ftw).

Another member of the brotherhood! Glad to see you've found temporary shelter in our community, my friend. Ours is a heavy burden, but it's a pleasure to bear. Molon Labe!

I like you. You can come over to my house and fuck my sister.

GREYMAN!
>Ah ah ah~

Haha hows it "hangin" buddy?

Attached: 1523052523061~01.jpg (539x540, 32K)

The SHEEPDOG keeps the WOLFS at bay little greyman while you hide. Civilians like you should not even have a gun. Thin blue line brothers!

She tight or...?

I wouldn't know, but she's a dyke, so I guess.. If you make her straight I'll throw in a vintage NES with Mega Man II.

Yessir, true sheepdog are out there letting minorities know they can't get away with no sneaky shit. While Gaymen is hiding like a coward shooting people in the back. I may not be in law enforcement but I was a bounty hunter for 6 months and I know what it's like to fight the wolves.

Like if you got a dip in right now

Keep it. I'll do it as a public service. I swear to God Ive actually done it once. Just need spiced rum in a water bottle that's been kicked around my room for a couple weeks.

This would go great with my SD9VE (loaded with FMJs) and uncle mikes nylon holster

Grayman doesn't work. You are either just like everyone else (so grayman is not needed) or you are not in a situation where you need to be a grayman.
Grayman is for Larpers who think they are going undercover or want-a-be spies.
Either you are or you are not, there is no pretending to be. Dress up and acting, doesn't work, its a meme.

>You'll forget you ever read this
God, I hope so.

>grayman doesnt work, youre either a grayman or you arent, i mean who needs to blend in when you can just like, blend in lol, like just try looking like everyone else, but dont try to look like everyone else cause that doesnt work

Also:
>he doesnt get that the thread is literally ironic larping

Fuckin brainlet

Attached: images_18_0.jpg (244x206, 10K)

>Dressing up
That's the point of being a greyman. The color choice of your garments lends a natural memory camo to your daily life. (I prefer a burnished concrete, light gunmetal, or a white midnight, but some shades of dark swan could work in a pinch) This means that people are less likely to remember interacting with you, if they noticed you at all... This allows us to move unnoticed, like ghosts, through society, and better protect those not blessed with the same knowledge we are. This is our burden. We are gray men.

youtu.be/Nn3PQJ9PHLY

What a colossal dipshit

dude it's some decent advanced memery:
>As a grey man, you have to make your kill and fade off into the mist, because fame is lethal to your opsec.
this thread has provided some decent keks.

Attached: Bruce Dern The Burbs BASED.png (842x458, 690K)

>fat low IQ goblino irish-spic hybrid bragging about how he's gonna use force to stay alive
>looks like he gets out of breath just by watching someone sprint.

Lmao, these people are delusional.

Attached: 1452567184846.jpg (517x768, 331K)

>he's afraid to use lethal force to stay alive
You'd better be glad you're surrounded by a network of such noble men willing to stand between you and danger, in spite of what you say about them. Race doesn't matter to the grey men, because nobody will ever know we were here. We find the danger, we make the kill, and we just fade away...

Exactly. You think the social contract enforces itself? Without us sheepdogs and greymen youd already be dead kiddo.

he is

Fucking sheepdogs every fucking time

>Cops want to be murderous vigilantes
Explains someof the retardation with some cops nowadays