This guy just ended the gun control debate...

This guy just ended the gun control debate. If you acknowledge these points and still want gun control you're admitting you don't care about the rights of the people and instead only care about control and feels. Of course that's all they care about anyway but now they won't be able to try and twist the wording of the constitution to fit their retarded political ideology.

Attached: download (1).jpg (474x480, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/T5xtKMQeRdE
youtube.com/watch?v=tVzhKywO9tA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtu.be/T5xtKMQeRdE

Fuck forgot link

>doesn't post his points or the name of the guy
shit thread tbqhwyf

What a shitty OP.

Alright I posted it on my lunch break and didn't have much time. I'll redo the thread when I get home and it won't be shit

YOU HAD ONE JOB

Fuck that faggot. I don't trust any man who gets swindled by ThePatriotNurse.

It's funny I use to have some well learned English friends. It's actually still legal for them on a well lit light to shoot Scottish people with a bow and arrow in some areas. Most guns are no where near as lethal as a bow an arrow. I mean if it wasn't true or whatever I'm pretty sure a lot more Scottish guys would have tried to bang his girl friend. I'm not even Scottish.

Why are you trying to convince the most pro gun board that gun control is bad?

Attached: 1372641590075.gif (500x405, 446K)

his name is reid henrichs and he is a little overzealous if you ask me i guess his heart is in the right place but he's exactly what you would expect of a marine veteran who became a history teacher

wat mate

I wasn't trying to dog his girlfriend or anything either. She was into that sort of thing. He was like the most successful orbiter she could ever find. Girls like that don't care about guys. I have no idea why he brought it up in conversation aside from maybe that, but it's still legal in a lot of places there for them to kill people with any means possible as long as it isn't a gun, it was written into law before guns were a thing. Maybe he thought I was part Scottish? I can't really blame a guy for getting caught up on a pretty face. Women just do that best. There is really nothing I could do as a friend to change any of that or tell him differently. Some girls act like that. There is a reason why English law gets rejected globally.

She doesn't even have big Khazar milkers.

Gun control threads belongs on pol. Fuck off.

Sounds like you're mad he banged the girl you liked and you're just more angry because you were settling in the first place.

Attached: 1531232943280.jpg (213x213, 11K)

You fuck off kike
>reading this much into a shitpost
I'm not some desperate boomer who develops crushes on female guntubers.

Your right she doesn't it is offset with jewish shape shifting magic.
>banged
>girl
Bruh, she is a literal female happy merchant meme.
> youtube.com/watch?v=tVzhKywO9tA

Attached: 1484873352328.jpg (300x360, 26K)

because we are also unironically one of the dumbest boards

bump

Gun control should only exist for people with less than 80% European ancestry.

Attached: 1524448766529.jpg (1200x630, 149K)

I think you meant to post this on you're preaching to the choir, moron.

Anonymous ## Mod Mod Icon 10/01/15(Thu)17:53:11 No.27429070▶
Do not post threads about gun control. They belong on Jow Forums.

Troll threads will be deleted, and those posting troll posts will be banned.

>fake nurse wife
>mentally ill wife with colostomy bag
>mormon
at least he's based for leaving that cuck yeager.

Reed Richards, he's the guy from Fantastic Four.

Have... Have you even seen her boomer? She's not necessarily ugly, but to develop a crush on her you must be like a 3/10 male or some sort of fetishist

>when the straight white male guilt starts evolving into straight white male gun owner guilt

The kikes won

Attached: 1532309756433.jpg (575x602, 60K)

I don't know what female you're talking about. I'm just a bitter person projecting about some girls I know and coincidentally it sort of matches up with the behavior of other ones sometimes.

Did somebody say something about a debate?

Attached: SOME.png (1340x672, 709K)