Sup Jow Forums just bought the vepr ak47. What kind of stock should I buy to replace the stock one...

Sup Jow Forums just bought the vepr ak47. What kind of stock should I buy to replace the stock one? Also what other accessories should I go for?

Just a general vepr thread I guess.

Attached: veprman420.jpg (1000x750, 147K)

Depends on what sort of stock you want. Fixed? Folding, collapsible? Do you want one that looks like the original AK stop or something else?

I think a collapsible one, as I have pretty long arms.

I'd recommend the Archangel stock from Promag. Adjustable and even has a cheek riser if you need it. Unlike AR stocks it won't need an adapter either.

>no bayonet lug
>super front heavy
>non standard variant

ya goofed.

Nice! I like the look of those stocks

Magpull has a nice folder. Super solid, doesn't wiggle at all.

Whatever you do don't buy this shity $30 one from whatever company makes it, it's garbage

Attached: 20180120_161241.jpg (4032x3024, 3.88M)

Pic unrelated, that's the magpul

What is the second tube for? Google doesn't return any results for a double barrel AK. Wouldn't it just shoot the front sight post?

that is the magazine tube. it holds the bullets

Ah, I see. I thought it might have been some sort of over-barrel pump action shotgun but your description of it makes more sense.

Is this bait?

Attached: file.jpg (228x320, 87K)

Do you mean the gas tube? If you do is retarded.

must be

no ur retarded

if it ain't bait I'm not the retard here.

Firearms don't run on petrol, retard.

i got one two days ago myself, love the checkering and decals, as well as the solid thumbhole stock. I’m just going to get a wasr to fuck with as far as furniture goes. Beyond converting it, there’s nothing else to change
>lug
because he’s going to need to charge ever, right? it shoots well and is reliable
>heavy
jfc you simpering onion
>non standard
My russian princess is perfect, i’m surprised you didnt cry about dimples too

>petrol that explains it. Dont you mean SPANDAUS dont run on petrol, bongistani?

but they do need diesel, vin diesel

so I'm dealing with a filthy euro that explains it.

Why are veprs always portrayed with the small magazines
t. Brainless retard

because when theyre shipped here from russia they have to adhere to import bans, which is why they have that thumbhole stock among other visual changes. Their magazine catch is slighter tighter to not allow standard 30 rounders to fit, as well as the user needing to modify the gun with a bullet guide to feed reliably from a 30 mag

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.69M)

If you like wood and are handy pick up a thumbhole stock and cut it into something like a regular AK stock. It has a longer LOP than the warsaw stocks. It takes tung oil very nicely as well.

Attached: 1s09lh.jpg (1024x768, 773K)

>I recommend Pro-Fag
Just stop

Attached: 1532595698385.jpg (640x577, 59K)

Just go shoot the fucking thing first.

Several hundred rounds at least.

After that you will have a pretty good idea of what you want to do with the gun.

Their mags are shit but there is nothing wrong with their stock sets you fucking memester.