Did it boys

Sacrificed more safe queens and bought an AR.

Got a front rail and foregrip for p cheap, all I need now is a better upper.

Attached: 20180727_150426.jpg (2048x1152, 818K)

How much did you pay?

What guns did you sell to fund it?

AR itself was originally 550 but I sacrificed a generic .22 and a Carcano to get it down to 350.

As for what it is, pre-Freedom Group Bushmaster XM-15E2 so it's a weird M16A1/A2 carbine.

>pre-Freedom Group Bushmaster XM-15E2 so it's a weird M16A1/A2 carbine
take off that worthless tacticool rail and sell it for profit to someone who wants that Windham roll mark.

Then buy a PSA for a beater

Windhams are common as dirt out where I am, plus not everyone's enticed for a generic ex-cop Bushmaster that has had the snot kicked out of it by some donut chomper.

>generic ex-cop Bushmaster that has had the snot kicked out of it by some donut chomper
There is demand for these rifles.

Sell it and buy something modern, that Bushmaster is on the edge of just being a collectable, it would be a shame to bastardize it..

Windham marked Bushmasters go for money on Arfcom because some fatass is always wanting to do a Travis Haley tribute rifle

How are these safe queens

I can easily drop it back to the original look if I wanted to do the meme and sell it to some collector, except I don't want to and I just want to enjoy my weird frankenstein's monster AR.

>Travis Haley tribute rifle
is that really a thing?

One was busted and they somehow gave me 70 bucks when I payed 80 for it, the other was just gathering dust because I don't have any reloading gear nor did I want to keep spending 22 bucks per 20 round box of meme-y Graf & Sons ammo so they've been in my safe for a solid year doing jack.

Also forgot to add, whoever had it before added some specific mods. Besides the railmount and Chinesium TruGlo sight, he did the meme and added a new front sight that I had to immediately fix because it kept coming out.

Apparently it is, Travis's rifle of choice was a violently modded out XM-15E3 and Cloners are a thing. This is my child now and I will not sacrifice it to cloners.

is it the one he used in magpul videos or something else?

Y'know the videos of him with Blackwater all the way back in the early 2000's where he's using that really long and overkill AR DMR rifle? That is apparently a Bushmaster at it's core, under about 14 pounds of rails.

>all I need now is a better upper.

No, you don't. It's probably a chrome-lined barrel, 1:9 twist, 4150 steel, with a really good chrome-lined BCG. Sights could be better, but if it's going to be a beater, you could do a lot worse. So, beat it, and use the upper money for ammo.

Yeah, plus I do have the rail mount for the carry handle if I really want an optic, and the A1 sights aren't too terrible. Still cheaper than the baseline PSA gun.

>buy whole AR
>throw away upper
>instead of just buying a fucking lower

shitty b8 or subhuman iq

use your current upper for blasting.

get a criterion barrel in 6.5 grendel and build an upper around that. buy a good upper receiver; aero or better. Put a scope on it and its a 1000yd precision rifle.

Build a 458 socom upper. Nearly the same ballistics as 300black, waaaay more power. expensive ammo, but you'll reload.

I understand your anger at my tard-ation but that's implying I'm enough of a fucking neanderthal to get a new upper and chuck the old perfect one out the window. I kept the original handguard and I'd definitely keep the upper if I ever get a new one, plus I might just get another AR with a railed top cover because this is America and I can.

>carry handle
>strap
>foregrip

Attached: gib.jpg (778x512, 45K)

Livin that SWAT 4 aesthetic, all I need is the massive flashlight on the side rail.