Canada General

New here? Want a firearm license? Read this: pastebin.com/Ndb2jSAu

Previous thread:

Attached: ct.png (294x478, 386K)

Other urls found in this thread:

indianexpress.com/article/india/india-defence-military-insas-rifles-to-retire-to-be-replaced-by-imported-weapons-4555790/
theglobeandmail.com/politics/article-federal-government-taking-serious-look-at-handgun-ban-in-wake-of/
twitter.com/PierrePaulHus/status/1022224992749137920
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yknow this AK variant isn't banned.

Attached: INSAS.jpg (3072x2304, 2.99M)

>poo in loo rifle

Attached: 1476743072808.png (1440x810, 447K)

Anyone know the current transfer times in Ontario ?

Attached: 1532627895950.jpg (720x960, 72K)

Mine was under a week, first restricted.

may St. Buatinga watch over you, Anons

Attached: St. Buatinga.jpg (1072x1996, 954K)

th..that's not a Valmet..

Attached: processing.gif (499x388, 533K)

Nice. Gonna go look at handguns tm. Have my eye on a Girsan Regard (inb4 tukshit)

Attached: 1532517176098.jpg (838x768, 92K)

What in fuck am I looking at

Attached: IMG_3622.jpg (888x1024, 93K)

Yet.

I hope you alarmists realize that a semi auto/handgun ban would be a total shitshow and the RCMP know it. Don't expect an actual ban to come federally, just a lot of virtue signalling and whining from Toronto and other citiots.

Attached: 1449201648916.png (1064x470, 151K)

How difficult is basic in our military?
I can do just under 20 chin-ups on a good day and I weigh 150lbs at 5'8". I also never do any cardio, but I'm sure it shouldn't be too bad considering I look healthy.

So what non restricted totally-not-an-ar options is there again?
Bcl
Stag arms
Maccabee
Alberta tactical modern hunter
What else is there ?

>I also never do any cardio
That's literally the most important thing.

I know, but surely just keeping fit with body-weight exercises is not so bad that I would drop out of basic?

Why is the AR15 restricted anyways?

mines at 3.5 fucking weeks and counting. i think either epps fucked up and didn't file the transfer, or the feds don't like me, cause something is not right here.

You'll only fail if you're a fatass or just really unfit. Don't worry. But get your cardio up because endurance is expected rather than strength.

Attached: 1482815215291.jpg (400x400, 25K)

robarms XCR
benelli MR-1
the new 180-B clones coming
the new BCL 5.56 gun (badger something or other i think)

>3.5 fucking weeks
Yea, something is fucky

Attached: 1531581823386.jpg (480x428, 31K)

which one should be my first pistol? I want something that's everywhere and cheap so I don't need to care if I scratch it from normal use

a glock is a good choice but I want to see if there are better options for the price

what can Toronto do that it hasn't already done?
>ban all gun ranges
people now have to travel an hour to target shoot, basically shooting is now more expensive as a hobby
>ban sales of handguns and ammunition within the city
literally only hurts Al Flaherty's, which is the only gun store left in the city anyway. sucks because they're a great dealer and often have some of the best prices in Canada, but at the end of the day, it's just one store.

what else can municipalities do? they can't do shit to actual ownership of handguns, they can't fuck with anything in the Firearms Act or add things to it locally -- they pretty much did all that their bullshit power can reach, which is business and zoning related

Attached: fucks given.gif (300x226, 1.84M)

If I remember correctly, Paul Martin tried to do that, and that's what got Harper into office.

The vast majority of the countries population who’s turned 18 in the past 10 years ravenously wants to hang gun owners in the streets. On top of the illegal nonwhites Trudeau is importing en masse who are also in support of it. Times are different now

TT-33/Zastava M57

For some reason Al Flaherty's subforum on CGN has no discussion whatsoever on the recent events. No customers asking "are you moving?" and no posts from AF saying "we're (not) moving."

Yeah, but they don't vote anyways. Only thing that got them out last time was weedlmao

yeah I checked for it fist thing yesterday when I learned about the city council fuckery, but nothing on forusm, pistols still for sale on the website too, so maybe the motion isn't a bylaw yet? or maybe they intend to challenge it. it's entirely possible the city councel voted on shit they can't actually impose because of some superseding regulations that are provincial or federal, like "we can sell shit that others can and you can't stop us, because you're fucking up our business and helping our competitors"

Attached: shrug.gif (480x270, 1.57M)

> I also never do any cardio
Prepare to fucking die

This will be a purely bureaucratic decision made a year before the next election that will be unanimously supported by every leftist politician in parliament whether the public wants it or not, which they do. This will only encourage leftists to vote Trudeau if they didn’t last election

>"we can sell shit that others can and you can't stop us, because you're fucking up our business and helping our competitors"
b-but muh chillunz is unsafe

>INSAS rifles to retire; to be replaced by imported weapons
indianexpress.com/article/india/india-defence-military-insas-rifles-to-retire-to-be-replaced-by-imported-weapons-4555790/

a flood of cheap surplus NR poo-raifuu when???

Attached: neverloo.png (659x609, 184K)

I was recently in India, and saw a lot of armed soldiers there. Their rifles are actually very poorly maintained. Lot of splintered wood and the bluing is almost completely stripped.

Yeah bull shit.

Defeatist cunt

bleezzz....ayykaaay...Bajeed, bleeez!

Attached: fucking beta.png (501x368, 124K)

Calling someone defeatist doesn't make you right fyi
Venture out of your mom's basement and go talk to 20 somethings about politics and see for yourself buddy.

handguns will be banned in a few days, don't bother

Its finally starting to happen

Attached: Screenshot_20180727-205537_Chrome.jpg (1080x1920, 947K)

>look mom I posted it again

According to forces.ca there are opennings for combat engineer reservists, the pay is good, and I'm beyond qualified.
What's the catch?

I don't want no dirty jew gun

That you're technically working for Justin Trudeau, and you're putting your life on the line for Syrian refugees.

>What's the catch?
You mean aside from being the military?

Jew gun? Its made iin southern Alberta

>Maccabee

Imagine being this gullible

>20 something
>voting
pick one

the only reason Libshits won last one was because of how hated Harper has become, and because he's been in power for so long.
people voted more against Harper than FOR Trudeau, he simply filled the vacuum.
this is going to play a big role in the upcoming elections, since most people didn't actually invest into him emotionally, they just picked whoever they though was most likely to get Harper out and whoever they thought the rest would pick, so support and adoration are not a given here. most voters didn't select Trudeau for Trudeau, so they won't have the feeling like they need to defend him or "give him another term just to make sure". he's been fucking up left and right: fire, pipeline, illegal immigration, preachy sjw laws, india trip, can't make a deal with Trump on trade -- everything he's touched so far has turned to shit other than weed and potheads don't fucking vote.

case in point: look at Ontario -- a Liberal stronghold, a complete SJW shithole if you are to believe the fucking e-celebs and your alt-light echo chambers. but average person didn't like Wynne and her bullshit, and out she goes from Majority govt to 7 fucking seats, with Doughy not in full control.
>and the country is smarter than Ontario

yeah the SJWs will come out to vote, but they did in US for Hillary, they did in Ontario for Wynne, fuckall did that change? the numbers of screeching micro minority on campus don't change just because they screech louder

Attached: xe.jpg (862x862, 149K)

>not falling for jewish deception
>I'm somehow the gullible one

>letting how a name sounds make decisions for you

Attached: 1517674319922.jpg (890x768, 80K)

if that jew deception gets me a good gun i'm all for it

Would you fuck off already, you fucking LARPing faggot cunt?

Look man, they could, but sit and think about it? Justine pisses off gun owners, he pisses off every single rural voter west of Ontario, plus the entirety of Alberta. That costs the liberals the election, and in comes Scheer. (the only reason he won in the first place was the stoner vote, and now that the legalization is moving forward those idiots wont ever vote again)

I assume its scottish being "Mac" how the fuck do you jump to jew with the name Macabbee?

Do you seriously not know any Jewish history? The guy is a Jow Forumstard for sure, but he's technically right about the nomenclature.

Hell, he even pisses off the liberals.

> reservist
I'd probably be towing meth head first nations out of the mud after I just finished building a bridge over in the first place, but I can't make it in the private sector and I at least want to not be a less than worthless pencil pusher

He's not exactly wrong.

>theglobeandmail.com/politics/article-federal-government-taking-serious-look-at-handgun-ban-in-wake-of/

>A proposal to ban handguns is under serious consideration, according to a senior official, who was not authorized to speak on the record. Public Safety Minister Ralph Goodale and senior civil servants have been tasked with examining the idea of a ban, which Toronto City Council endorsed after a mass shooting this week that killed two and injured 13.

It's in the drafting stages.

Attached: sig_sauer_p226_ldc_silver.jpg (3707x2832, 171K)

They say that after every shooting? Remember the dude who shot up Moncton? His shit was legal and registered and they still didn't do it then.

Besides, even if by the long shot they did, the bill wont get through before the election, and Scheer will either reverse it or let it die on the floor. Not to mention, Mike from Canmore will lose them all in a tragic boating accident.

No i dont obsess over the jews like the poltards. I honestly dont know much about the jews outside of WWII and the 40 year in the desert shit

>Remember the dude who shot up Moncton? His shit was legal and registered and they still didn't do it then.

He didn't carry any handguns or other restricteds. It was also during the Harper era as well.

The liberals operate under gradualism. They'll take away handguns, then semi autos and so on.

What exactly do you think the conspiracy is? The Jews made the gun? The designer was a Jew? Is Maccabee defense a Jewish company? Are they trying to trick you into buying a bad gun? If they're trying to trick is stupid goyims, why did they give it a Jewish name so that the woke Jow Forumstards like you would be able to detect them? Why not just name it something else?

tl;dr you're retarded.

The M14 Was, or w.e the equivilent was.

The point remains, it's all huff and bluster. Notice that the all the news shilling pretty much stopped after they found out the dude's gun was illegal and he's probably a sand nigger?

Ok but hear me out. Its not like RCMP cares if a weapon is made in india or canada, and all the problems with the INSAS is the poos. Seriously, it has an exposed gas piston, you see where it butts up with the gasblock? Yea, INDIAN ENGINEERING. But what if an INSAS variant was made?

If you buy from a person, less than a week.If you buy from business, 3-5 weeks. I asked the RCMP, they handle transfers differently depending on business or private.

>Probably
That's racist, hussain is a very common tanned british last name.

>The M14 Was, or w.e the equivilent was.
Chicom Norinco M305

>The point remains, it's all huff and bluster. Notice that the all the news shilling pretty much stopped after they found out the dude's gun was illegal and he's probably a sand nigger?

Agreed.But there appears to be greater backstage movement behind this one, so kinda nerve wrecking.

>there appears to be greater backstage movement behind this one
I can see them fucking trying, most of their political files are raging dumpster fire, so they need something to divert attention, since they know the shitskins in toronto aren't going to stop shooting each other sometime soon, shifting the fight to the legality of handguns takes the heat off them, instead of having to deal with the mess of diversity and talk about things like carding which is just so racist

Attached: 1518492498442.jpg (196x249, 19K)

>other than weed
Implying that wasn't a shit-show from the beginning.

Reminder that Scheer is a gun owner.

Attached: CCFR Report Card Scheer.jpg (1699x2200, 819K)

He's also unelectable.

Reminder that gun owner doesn't mean shit

Friendly reminder: our gun laws were made by people who knew nothing about guns. He's the best shot we got, and he'll get in

Al's has gone through all of the prior toronto firearm cuckery before. The store will be going nowhere.

>and he'll get in
No, he won't. Trudeau's popularity is coming back so long as he can pin himself as the "anti-trump" that Canadians universally despise, never mind that a new generation of voting-age Canadians just left school literally indoctrinated with Liberal belief systems and values.
That's BEFORE you take into consideration that Scheer is an awful debater and has even less personality than Harper.

>dubs
Okay, I'll give you that. I haven't seen a debate where Scheer was losing and Trudeau wasn't fuming...
Either way lib kiddies probably won't make it out to vote, just talking out my ass I suppose. But having a candidate that IS a gun owner and knows the gun laws are absurd then I suppose it's worth trying then not.

>but muh designated shitting rifle
go and stay go!
Jow Forums is a NOTA/k/ (modernized Bulkin AB-46) board!

>implying INSAS is even NR
I've yet to see some proofs
>implying a modernized version won't need its own FRT, like WK180-C had to get, even though it's basically AR180b with some m-lok

Attached: 1531925940426.jpg (1024x1024, 85K)

NOTA/k/ HYPE
WOOP WOOP

Attached: IMG_3658.jpg (407x550, 51K)

You realize that it wouldn't be in the hands of gun owners for another several years, right?

Still HYPE. I just like thinking about the designs of guns desu. And thinking about what the most autistic chambering would be, semi or bolt. Still, yeah, years away...

NOTA/k/ Fanclub

Attached: IMG_3679.jpg (640x815, 68K)

the hype just got 10 feet taller!

Attached: mad max.jpg (624x312, 27K)

Man I already btfo'd you last thread. Spread fear elsewhere, gaylord

That's nice. Where has he been on this issue when all the libs are clamoring for handgun bans?

Well, the Danforth shooting took place on the 22nd. On the 25th, he was retweeting this which condemns both C-71 and C-75.
twitter.com/PierrePaulHus/status/1022224992749137920

I wonder who is behind this post

Attached: 1522234321526.png (607x608, 511K)

How can I buy Girsan barrels for my Beretta 92FS?

See you at the election, conservatard.

Not if I see you first...Like at a sjw "Protest" burning a flag.... Then we can meet proper... with me kicking your fuckin teeth out of your head and possibly killing depending on your level of beta and how far you take you delusions

>conservatard
Lmao, just go dude. Like I said last thread you aren't needed or wanted here. Make assumptions for who I will be voting for all you want, it's just going to make you look like an even bigger fool.

>samefagging this hard

But gun ownership is more and more interesting to many young people.

Hipster hunters + youtube exposure to guns as a hobby

I cant seem to find anyone carrying the Famae sg540s anyone wanna help a brother out ?

Calgary shooting center has em

I just called. all thats left are Tan and they arent planning on bringing in more.

>buy tan
>rattlecan them

Yeah. Calgary is done importing them. Prices are too high and they dont sell as well as the SG542. So theyre dropped.

What are some interesting 5.56 guns that arent ar15s ?

can an LGS order in a gun for you like a hobby shop?

Scar 16

If theyre supplier carry them yes.

their**