What the fuck is the point of swiss army knives when Leathermans exist?

What the fuck is the point of swiss army knives when Leathermans exist?

Attached: dzgxfhcg.jpg (1000x1000, 138K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VH83b5WeYOQ
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There isn't, buy the superior made in Oregon leatherman.

I guess it is about having a quality multi tool made by actual white people?

What's the point in dress shoes when Timberlands exist?

Aesthetics and pocket carry.

>swiss army knife
>"dressy"

Attached: 1476243526457.png (668x578, 94K)

they're smaller
What's the point of carrying either?

I've never seen anyone do anything impressive with a leatherman. If you're the type of person to find tools handy you're better off spending $30 and getting a small tool set to keep in your truck.

You miss the point.

A Swiss army knife has a certain panache that a Leatherman doesn't. I'm not suggesting you carry it while wearing a three-piece suit (for that, you need a pearl-handled penknife or some such), but unless your everyday outfit involves cargo pants, a Leatherman leaves something to be desired.

So, the Swiss Army knife is for people who have finally realized fedoras aren't cool, but still want to add some autistic flair to their wardrobe? Got it.

Or, you know, you could just wear Crocs everywhere like a typical burger.

And you can carry a child's knife with flimsy tools on it so you can imagine how it compliments your wardrobe, by riding in your pocket and never being used.

If your country actually allows you to carry such an offensive weapon that is.

>What the fuck is the point of swiss army knives when Leathermans exist?

Carrying a smaller lighter and more practical tool ?

Fuck eurofag, crocs are not that common

I have many SAKs and Leathermans but I find myself carrying a Leatherman around the most. Pliers are the most useful tool after a knife.

>imagine being this buttmad over SAKs

The one in your pic has no point, it's a novelty item. A standard Victorinox is small enough to fit on a keychain that rides in a office-working Continental European's pocket while out and about. They're cheap and perform light tasks that the average person here might encounter. People who need more tools carry Leathermans and Gerbers in their toolkits. Also contrary to the agenda of alarmist media houses like CNN there isn't a constant state of gorilla warfare here so an Opinel or SAK is just fine for 99% of the time.

What the fuck are you people going on about wardrobe? It's a goddamn knife, not a cravat.

Damn, no stop being a contrarian faggot, Leatherman tools belong on belts or cargo pockets, SA knifes look halfway decent

They're lighter, smaller, and thinner (especially the alox models) than a Leatherman or similar pilers multitool. You can drop a SAK into the front pocket of a pair of dress pants without it making your pocket sag.

I have a Swisstool

I rather have it than a Leatherman who has shitty blades

Ey! Yous gotsa liocense fa bulliyin’ the muzzie?

Swiss army knives were available long before leatherman's and other multi tools were invented.

swiss army knives are for normal people and leathermans are for guys who pull out their flip knife to open snack bags.

100000000% this.

i have multiple Leathermans and the heat treatment on their blades is awful
SAK is better

youtu.be/VH83b5WeYOQ

Leather-cucks eternally btfo.

>What the fuck is the point of Ferrari when Lada exist?
kek

FU op

Attached: mc.jpg (259x194, 8K)

Aired in 1985 to 1992 (loved it). While the first leatherman did show up in that time frame it wasnt as well known or used as the swiss. It wasnt until 1998 you had the Wave and Sidekick.

God, you leathermanlets are so cringy. Just STOP.

This, plus the ability to use the screwdrivers on anything other than a toy.

>SA knifes look halfway decent
Maybe if you want to look like a 15 year old boyscout faggot.