It's 2018. Why are you not shooting superior .22LR?

It's 2018. Why are you not shooting superior .22LR?

Attached: 22lr.jpg (700x264, 51K)

Because I'm noguns.

Fpbp

Meh. I have like 10,000 rounds but I never take it shooting because it's boring.

Missing is always boring, no matter how big your boom.

I usually shoot eggs with it when I take any of my .22s. They are very cheap reactive targets, and offer a somewhat decent level of challenge when placed far enough away. I'd just rather do it with 9mm, .38 or 7.62

How is BLACKed .22lr better than any other .22lr

It’s a bit longer and wider.

I need to build a real rifle first, then I'll get something for extra training/fun.

You think 22's aren't real, I'd be happy to shoot you with one.

I hope everyone realizes that this is steel cased ammo, just like that shit tier Russian ammo that is the worst on the planet

Grouse season opens in 5 days. My body is ready

Attached: 10221.jpg (4032x3024, 2.14M)

CCI is all I use

this is what jews want you to believe.

Aww shoot, you like them Stangers boy?

Sure

Attached: F95CCE99-8ED7-4345-8033-6379E01163A3.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

>thinking that bongs still know how to make anything gun-related in 2018.

You know there is a good size shooting community in the Queen's Caliphate, right?

Attached: 1531362121065.gif (350x233, 348K)

British black brass is not Russian steel. If you need further clarification, ask Napoleon.

Attached: ukflag.jpg (852x480, 73K)

Because CCI is better and cheaper and isn’t black.

Blowing the sleeve off of straws doesn't count my man.

Isn't Eley 10x still the cartridge of choice for Olympic and competition shooters?

Are you having trouble with a straw that's a mile and a half away?

Attached: harris.jpg (300x300, 50K)

.22LR is unironically the best plinking round.

Attached: 328634A4-8F92-44B9-80BB-3FE5937C72E5.jpg (639x381, 48K)

Also best target round, best training round, best not killing yourself because every shot costs like $6 round.

>$6 a shot
Where the fuck do you live

>poor people

Im fortunate to have not shit guns that can chew through remington and winchester and any 22lr so far really. One of the draws of 22 is the cost savings dumbass.

>It's 2018. Why are you not shooting superior .22LR?

I never bothered shootings much .22 LR to begin with. I pretty much started with cheap 9x19mm and 7.62x39mm. Of course that was also during the Bush Administration, before The Kenyan and Chief was elected and started screeching about a new AWB everywhere some nut popped off with a gun near a school.

>watcha thinkin about?
>just sniper stuff

>CCI
>expensive
It’s like a dime more per 250rd box

What up with all the boomer vbulletin forum trash that's started to populate this board? We get it, Obongo bad, no need to inject how much you hated him into every post

>(((millennial autism)))

God fuckin' damn it, why the fuck are you so god damn dumb? Do you even know what the fuck a 'boomer' is? I keep seeing posts by retarded idiot children throwing that term around. Have you even bothered to learn what the fuck that means? It means people born from about 1946 to 1964. I didn't specially say it in my last post, but I was born in '85. Which means I'm at the beginning go the millennial generation, at least according to the sociologist that track that kind of stuff.

And beyond that, why is it exactly that you have to go out of your way to try to defend Obama here? I only even bothered to bring him up in context of how I didn't bother to spend money on boring but really cheap to feed .22 LR guns when I could just get cheap guns that shoot a real caliber.

Attached: EAT SHIT.jpg (400x505, 133K)

"You are like a baby. Watch this."- A fucking LEAF

Because it's retarded and I'm not training for the Olympics

>sociology
Just give up explaining this right now. The last time I tried to explain to a bunch of lgbt retards that gender and sex aren't interchangeable terms they shit a collective jizz brick.

Get a load of this 30 year old boomer.

Nothing personal, boomer

throwing bleach in people's face doesn't count as shooting.

>Nothing personal, boomer

Why would I take it personally? You're the one that doesn't know that the fuck he's talking about.

Because if I'm paying center-fire prices I'm shooting center-fire guns.

>$11 for 50 rounds of premium match ammo
>centerfire prices
OK there junior

>It's 2018. Why are you not shooting superior .22LR?
Because you can't train with .22LR

Eley Target and Club are my goto ammo for .22
Wolf .22 is actually pretty high quality, Wolf Match Extra what I shoot in matches

"Boomer isn't an age, it's a state of mind" -Andrew Jackson

It ain't that you're a literal boomer, it's that you exude the qualities of a gun owning boomer (and the fact that you're 33 only furthers the 30 yr old boomer meme lmao)
>defending Obama
It ain't about defending king nig, it's that you entered a thread for which your only anecdote is "I never shot 22lr because Obongo."
That's the kind of shit you see on the shitty gun forums. Also, the fact that you made a serious reply to a bait thread is a dead giveaway.

it's a meme, boomer

Attached: 1524022163849.png (380x349, 77K)

>2018
>Not shooting Soviet steel case .22lr
Faaaagggg

Attached: Vostok steel case 22lr.jpg (2420x1432, 779K)

Because I shoot .25 ACP

Then I show her my MAGNUM bullets for my MONSTER gun

Attached: DrMantisToboggan.jpg (180x354, 16K)

those DIY popsicle molds user. Best cheapest reactive target I've found. Loads of fun.

>"I never shot 22lr because Obongo."

Oh get fucked you dick-less mongoloid. I, at no point, said 'I never shot .22'. I said 'I never bothered shootings much .22 LR to begin with.' I even used to have an old Marlin/Glenfield M60 I bought in the parking lot of a gun show.

That's the real issue with little faggots like you, you can't really come up with a good argument or statement. You just do your best to try to antagonize with your own bullshit. It's almost funny tool given how you don't seem to realize just how transparent your bullshit is.

Attached: 2e682f16663b4d9344fd4d1350c2bdcb6befbcdb1d6a47e8b8443f1b646408c0.jpg (500x375, 124K)

Some of that Russian stuff was stupid accurate.
I wish it would come back.

>plebbit spacing
>angry on the internet
lol go away nigger

Not him, but their minimags are reliable and accurate. I like em. Never tried the stingers.

>22cpr basic bitch rimfire
>tulashit 223 is 18-19cpr according to ammoseek
>B...BUT THIS IS PREMIUM SHIT GOY!!!
I'll stick with 4cpr 22lr and continue to not give a shit about boomers and their 16lb "competition" bench gats

Attached: 1528729059346.jpg (788x609, 258K)

>lol go away nigger

Ohhh, call me a nigger. Classy shit. lolwtfomgFuckingKillYourself.

>straws
Seattle just banned straws. Have to use .22LR now.

Link?

No kidding, where the fuck did this reddit spacing shit come from?

I'm still pissed off that Airshit is not filtered to "Cowboys and Indians".

>That's the kind of shit you see on the shitty gun forums

I got some news for you buddy.

The fact that the crux of your complaint is semantics of a paraphrase and completely avoids the point he was trying to get across makes you look like a fucking retard. Live it up, 30 yr old boomer

Then it wouldn't fit in the gun and that would make it inferior .22LR.

22lr cant into long boi

Attached: greenrifle.jpg (1458x1920, 458K)

>>$11 for 50 rounds of premium match ammo
>centerfire prices
>OK there junior,

Why so salty? Since you clearly don't know what the fuck you're talking about, like most people here, I grabbed my Fleet Farm circular and this is what they've got on special this week:
18.99 for 50 rounds of American Eagle .45, 10.49 for 9mm, 21.99 for .357.

Might want to think a moment before you show everyone how ignorant you are again.

Why buy premium .22 if you don't have a premium rifle that would benefit from match ammo? Come on brainlet, figure it out.

>God fuckin' damn it, why the fuck are you so god damn dumb? Do you even know what the fuck a 'boomer' is? I keep seeing posts by retarded idiot children throwing that term around. Have you even bothered to learn what the fuck that means? It means people born from about 1946 to 1964. I didn't specially say it in my last post, but I was born in '85. Which means I'm at the beginning go the millennial generation, at least according to the sociologist that track that kind of stuff.

And beyond that, why is it exactly that you have to go out of your way to try to defend Obama here? I only even bothered to bring him up in context of how I didn't bother to spend money on boring but really cheap to feed .22 LR guns when I could just get cheap guns that shoot a real caliber.

Attached: yourdad.jpg (259x194, 8K)

Because I have a can with ~1000 rounds of soft tip 55gr .223 left, and I want to actually kill the vermin that i come across on range day

so you live in NZ?
or SA?

The cringe is strong w/this one

You just outed yourself, no-gunz

*crack*
I love Five Finger Death Punch and Disturbed! It's real metal.
*sips*

Attached: 1532042348317.png (1000x861, 259K)

>t. 30 y.o. boomer
t. 30 y.o. boomer. Just embrace it, brah.

everyone that i've seen call out "reddit spacing" is not only retarded, but completely wrong.

Reddit spacing--and I've been on *chans since before Reddit existed--originally
meant forcing line breaks like this to create a word-wrapped paragraph since
You used to have to do that on reddit in order to not expand the websites frame.
Such behavior was painfully obvious when people posed on superior chan
formatting technology, which renders such behavior obsolete and even
disfunctional.

or maybe it meant the opposite, and chan's didn't have automatic line breaks, causing redditors to break the frame by posting paragraphs as a single line that extended to infinity. honestly i used to smoke a lot of weed back then, so i can't remember. all I know is today there is only the sad remnants of a derivation of the original outsider detection methods, applied incorrectly to anyone that posts something more complex than a singular rant.

Because I don't have any desire to shoot very small animals.

The fuck are you talking about? If you had any more skill than popping beer cans at ten yards with your PSA AR or daddy's 870, you'd understand that the quality of ammo matters. Eley Edge is very good ammo. Nothing of comparable quality in a centerfire caliber can be had for anywhere close to $0.22/round. Even the absolute best olympic-grade match .22 ammo costs about the same as bargain basement brass-cased 5.56. And who said I don't have a premium .22 rifle? Must be sad to be a poorfag who can't shoot well enough to benefit from good gear.

Attached: L1001852.jpg (1200x798, 517K)

Feinwerkbau?

Meh i only plink .22 out of my p22 and old ass bolt action. Id rather pay 20$ for a 1000 rd box of remington thunderbolt and have fun for a few hours without breaking the bank.

unironically I love eley.

No, what the fuck are *you* talking about?

>quality of ammo matters

No shit.

>Eley Edge is very good ammo.

No shit. No one said it wasn't.

>Nothing of comparable quality in a centerfire caliber can be had for anywhere close to $0.22/round

No shit. But why shoot premium .22 when I enjoy shooting 9mm and enjoy a rapid fire defensive drills with a semiauto pistol?

>Even the absolute best olympic-grade match .22 ammo costs about the same as bargain basement brass-cased 5.56.

No shit. And 5.56 is more fun hitting gongs.

>And who said I don't have a premium .22 rifle?

No one. Read my post again English comprehension failure. The point was what's the point of high end .22 match in a bone stock 10/22 or similar?

Some of us have shooting disciplines we like more than .22s. But you can't comprehend that, so you fall back on those Jow Forums staples of getting pissy, argumentative, and assuming shit like economic status. You are the cancer killing Jow Forums. Make America great again and kill yourself.

This. When I go to the range, I want to shoot more. Unless I'm Olympic larping like you, quality matters fuck all at the ranges I shoot for the groups I'm good with.

How new are you? Honest question

fucking faggots get off this board

My fucking sides

Attached: 1528407770292.gif (141x141, 480K)

Edge is an absolute fucking nightmare. It's brilliantly camouflaged against just about any surface you happen to drop it on. And with the number of light strikes I seem to get, there are plenty of live rounds getting ejected on any timed course of fire. There must be dozens of live rounds of this crap sitting on the ground at ranges worldwide.

If you got a Wal-Mart near you go looking for "Cola" brand soda that's its legitimate name its not store brand its cheaper than that you can get a 12 pack for about 2 bucks there great reactive targets. They also have some mountiandew flavor I forget the exact name but the can are an neon green color and there super easy to see

I only shoot real ammo

Attached: SB22B-2.jpg (980x595, 260K)

Is .22lr still hard to come by/rationed in the US?

The whole rationing thing was a meme, but there was a shortage, and it has cleared up now.

Shit, does that mean I can no longer use photos of my .22lr hoard to troll yanks!?

What about Soviet steel core 7.62x39?
Armor piercing 9x19?

>Soviet steel core 7.62x39
still available in most states
>Armor piercing 9x19
if you want ATF on your ass, then sure

>still available in most states
Really?!
I thought M43 ball was banned in the 90s because "cop killers bullets".

>implying
If all you need is soft armor penetration then it's readily available and not illegal. There's more than a couple solid copper "totally just happens to be armor piercing" designs on the market.

>$6 a round .22lr
The ABSOLUTE STATE of commiefailia

Yes, but aren't there a bunch of laws saying that handgun rounds can't be constructed in certain ways. And the ATF consideres any ammo that can be fired in a semi-auto "handgun" (draco) to be handgun ammo.

Exactly, it's defined by construction, not performance. And solid copper construction is not on the forbidden list.

There is always "that guy" in the .22lr conversation.

I don't want to be shot at with a BB gun either, doesn't make it deadly.

Attached: autism.jpg (609x908, 178K)

And just like that, the thread was no longer about .22lr

Because CCI is good enough and not double digit CPR.

Attached: 7Vwn9w4h.jpg (1024x768, 101K)

Tell your dog some faggot on the internet thinks they're handsome.