Cruise to Pirate Ship

Assuming you had the opportunity and good fortune to simply win your own small (800ft) cruise ship, how exactly would Jow Forums go about arming in? Home made potato launchers in every window? AA deck cannons consisting of bubba’d nuggets?

Attached: 8283CF47-1C01-4594-A58D-528546BDCBCB.jpg (460x287, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

seaboats.net/military-patrol-rescue-xidg45997.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

AA out the ass and countermeasures every square inch they can be bolted on to to make up for the thin ass hull.

Many armed men.

Attached: WNUS_50cal-M2_MG_twin_firing_pic.jpg (599x729, 58K)

Attached: 1455839470969.png (2000x1312, 1.34M)

>hire many of the finest Jow Forumsommanoes to act as marines, with the ones with actual experience in charge
>hire experienced sailors (preferably with a naval, merchant marine or coast guard background) to do the actual sailing
>arm ship with HMGs and light auto cannons hidden behind shaded windows that can be opened.
>also have some 105mm howitzers hidden in open air swimming pools
>sail to Somalian coast
>wait for some ambitious pirates to come along
>destroy pirates, follow stragglers home and destroy their base, taking everything of value
>repeat as many times as possible

basically a somewhat more realistic version of the Jow Forumsarrier

I just got home from a week long cruise paid for by my GF's mom. It was torture. Boomers. Boomers everywhere. Imagine being on a ship filled with about 4,000 people and 90% of them are over 50 upper middle class entitled cunts who want to pretend they are wealthy for a week.
>at the bar
>order drink
>bartender starts to make my drink
>some 65 year old cunt just yells at the bartender to make her a drink
>impatiently taps her gold member card loudly on the bar showing the bartender she is a regular customer for their cruise line
>she gets furious he has the nerve to finish my drink before starting hers

It was basically shit like this for a fucking week. And my GF was too seasick to fuck most nights. She gets motion sickness easy.

Fuck cruise ships. I'd be pissed if I actually had to pay for that cruise.

[BRAPS YOUR PATH]

Next time pay for your own vacation you freeloader!
>Waaaa, I got a free cruise and I didn’t like it!!!

t. boomer

Some comic I forget who said cruises are like going on vacation with everyone in your local walmart. Most accurate description I can think of.

Fuck arming it because the navy would just blow me out of the water. I'd rip out all the gay touristy shit and start a floating city people could live on full time.

Cruise ships are basically also floating quarantines, you're lucky if you didn't catch a cold or worse. The internet is shit satellite if you even bother to pay for it, too.

Though, you do realize not everyone over 40 is a boomer, right? over-50 is still a full generation under boomers. It's time gen-X stops blaming boomers for their own fuckups.

No, just someone who hasn’t been treated to a free cruise so that I can whine about it.

So anyone over 30 who isn’t a neet or a gimme-dat is a boomer now?

that is actually the prevailing opinion on here

Line the sun deck with these!
And .50s and 20mms all around the sides.

Attached: F3E60DFA-EA8E-4902-B4BD-0FD09AD25B71.jpg (640x429, 225K)

>Tfw raiding coastal African towns becomes the new cruising fad.

Attached: 3270BD6E-117A-481E-B3D8-4CAD01FBB288.jpg (480x345, 61K)

What’s my budget? Cause I can’t exactly afford to hire a crew, let alone arm them all and place AA guns on the ship

Your gf was sick because she realized the rest of her life might be supporting your loser ass.

raiding africa
for fucking what?

Attached: 1531400491412.jpg (797x748, 86K)

Fun

But what could we take to call it a successful raid?
Can't take sex slaves, they're infected.
Can't take food, unless there's been a UNICEF drop off recently, or it's one town where they figured out fishing.
Not hardly any material wealth, I'm pretty sure all the diamond mines are further inwards.

Do we just run in, kick everyone's asses and call it a night?

scalps I guess?

Trophy hunting for wildlife management: there's a problem with surplus population of a particular pest...

Attached: the-most-dangerous-game-gow-the-head-hunter.jpg (1655x2064, 892K)

Cruise ship is-the wrong platform.

Start with retired navy ship - Mexico, Greece, or some such, which was probably an ex-US Navy ship.

Built for speed, armaments, storage of ammunition, etc.

50BMG like spines on a porcupine, some 20mm or 37mm, load up some booze and Jow Forums friends, and its open season off the Somali coast.

Speed is key
Could use the cruise ship as a replenishment and re-armament ship
Or some form of off coast command base. Off shore fire support for land raids

Entertainment. People would pay to fire long guns and rockets into the interior or take pot shots at the beachcombers.
Food, fireworks, games, a real turkey shoot.

I'm still a fan of the idea of using a bulk commodities barge (like the ones they use for iron ore) fill that bitch with a shitload of granulated explosive like ANFO, put it in a harbor chokepoint and touch it off. or just roll up into a cruise harbor and go maximum snackbar

>wanting a bullet sponge

Sell it for scrap and buy some real equipment from the greeks or the brazilians

Attached: main-qimg-40563bfa29ef6cfbca9ca78cf9da7b89-c.jpg (529x397, 57K)

Actually theres quite a few places willing to build armored patrol patrol boats and similar things, wouldnt be too hard to bolt a few weapons to one

seaboats.net/military-patrol-rescue-xidg45997.html

It was far from free for me. Yes the cruise was paid for but I still paid airfares to and from the port and paid for all excursions while in port, alcohol on the ship (was not all inclusive), hotels the night before and after the cruise etc. Still cost me about $1,500 all said and done and burned up all my vacation time at my job aquired so far in 2018.

Most common range for baby boomers is 45 to 64, so low 50s and above are boomers.

funny, I didn't see anything like that when I went on a cruise, probably because the bar tenders wouldn't respond to that(pic related)

>complaining about internet on a fucking boat in international waters
there's plenty of legitimate stuff to actually complain about on a cruise ship other than the wifi signal you god damn neet

Attached: Bionic_bar_Royal_Caribbean.0.jpg (1200x800, 233K)