Carrying a spare mag

Aside from appendix rigs (sidecar, agis, etc.), how do you carry a spare mag?

Attached: Plate.jpg (448x790, 111K)

Are you retarded? Besides the things literally designed to carry mags the only other logical place to carry something would be in a place designed to carry items on your person. Pockets, bags, ect.

Come back to this board when you turn 16

I carry one between my boobs thanks much.

>Not carrying around a spare mag is your non-dominant hand at all times

>i can tell who lackin

You can carry extra bullets in your asshole, and just reload the one mag you have when needed.

Back pocket or RCS copia

I said other places designed to carry things and both of those qualify my niggerish anons

Also
>Boobs

My boobs grew in 2 months ago, dont hate.

Do you have pockets

Pics so we can jerk it to your new bobs

Leatherman holsters will fit many single stack 9mm mags perfectly. No one has ever asked why I have two Leatherman on my belt.

i dont. no need. 16 rounds of 9mm from a glock19 is more than enough for any self defense scenario. this isnt baghdad and you arent undercover green berets

>this

>t.fudd

DELIVER THE PIZZA

Keister

Nope. And no I will not gtfo

Then you shall ever live with being a gutless faggot, who never amounted to anything.

Good, guts are ugly. I didn't alter moly body to end up as a disgusting unfit fuck.

non appendix IWB mag carriers are a thing.

>t. millennial with no gun or fight experience who thinks he needs 700rds or he might as well have a breadknife

i also dont carry a spare mag.

>not carrying a mag in the pocket in the front of your boxers

the only time i woudl consider carrying spare mags is if there is some sort of nigout or riot going on or im in some SHTF situation like houston flooding and looters are a danger. for just every day civilized life errands, whatever is in the gun is more than good enough

I carry shoulder holster and it comes with a 2 mag pouch on the opposite side, it's kind of nice to help offset the weight of the gun and balance out

personally, i dont carry a spare mag because im playing the odds. the chances are low that i need to use my gun in self defense, and it seems to me even lower that i would need a reload. thats not to say it CANT happen, its just very unlikely.
if someone wants to carry more, good for them. but honestly, i feel comfortable with 12+1 rounds of 9mm, should a life or death situation arise.

that makes sense i would do that as well. im just talking about for my IWB holster i dont see a point

my thoughts exactly. i just dont like the extra weight and additional thing on my belt. i feel plenty comfortable with a 5 shot .38 jframe so when i carry a glock 19 i cant imagine needing 30+ shots for any realistic civilian encounter. i would be running away before i run out of ammo if the situation is that bad. the 99.99% of self defense enceounters are resolved wtihout even firing your gun in the first place, and after that the majority are over within 1-3 shots. even if you are in the middle of a terror attack the chances of you needing that much ammo are slim because you probably have a window of time to escape anyway while emptying your mag

Except when shit hits the fan and 13 shots is all you've got to make it home. Seems like your unlucky day fuckboi

SHTF doesn't real

objectively true, I bought a mag holster but its just stupid. Keep 1 or 2 mags in your truck. That plus the 16+1 on you is more than you will ever need

The main reason for carrying a spare mag isn't for more ammo, it's because it's the quickest way to clear a malfunction. If you are gonna be prepared enough to carry a gun, you should be prepared enough to expect a malfunction no matter what gun you're carrying.

At least it is a step in the right direction from that "backup gun" craze.

Yes you're right society will always exist as it is now and couldn't ever possibly collapse because history teaches us that just doesn't happen.

Attached: fDg8OoM.jpg (333x333, 22K)

Yes, that is true. Society never does just collapse. There are plenty of examples of civil unrest or war causing one civilization to be supplanted by another, but never one of society just disappearing. Unfortunately for everyone with post-apocalyptic fantasies, reality just doesn't work that way.

Probably the closest you could get would be literal subhuman Tasmanian Islanders, who had devolved to such an extent at some point they had lost the ability to make fire. But, a single natural disaster isn't enough to bring the US down like that.

>magazine pouches built into tactical socks

Attached: 1531805041741.gif (448x487, 1.71M)

If the power grid is ever seriously attacked shit will hit the fan and it will be nasty.

>Doesn't keep spare mags tucked into his boots

>Not a real trap

SHTF isn't permanent, it's the wave of violence between societies, the Wiemar republic, Spanish civil war, French Revolutions, Russian Revolutions and Civil war.

hahaha, another mans mcdonalds value meal.

And I'm sure the Canadians are going to invade and topple society on my way home from the grocery store, the greatest tragedy of their invasion being I could have stopped their overwhelming force if I only had an extra mag in my pocket.

Not talking about for CC, just in general. If you're relying on your CC in a SHTF scenario you're probably already fucked.

dude another mans gun grease syringe.

Attached: 1510188933160.jpg (400x400, 36K)

then find a different conversation to jump into fag

yeah i hear that argument and its honestly the best one for the carry more than one mag. but im pretty confident in glock mags

instead of an extra mag, i can also carry a j frame 38 airweight for the same weight though. and it seems a bit more versatile to just have a second gun ready to go. you can use it faster than clearing a malfunction on you primary, or hand it out to a friendly if need be. faster than a reload as well

>he doesnt keep his backup backup gun and a spare mag for each gun deep concealed in his prison pocket
>ishygddt

I have one in my left pocket in a snagmag and if I’m wearing jeans, one in the coin pocket

Attached: 57E6650F-0C11-4FC4-B3A4-EE42362DD0B5.jpg (841x631, 143K)

>Use gun on a gud boi
>adrenaline takes over and you mag dump all 7 rounds of fuddy five
>crowd of future college students turning their lives around now surround you for shooting their brotha
>no more ammo

Hmmmm wonder what scenario you might want a spare mag for

>going places where there are crowds of redguards
He said civilized every day life user, not launching your own personal RAHOWA in the ghetto. They require slightly different loadouts.

I grew up in south Philly, if you want to even step foot inna city, expect crowds of orcs from center city to the projects without fail. Maybe the double tree rooftop bar is mostly huwhyte but you gotta get to your car eventually

See, I live in human territory, so my needs are slightly different. Potentially dangerous wildlife here is wolf, maybe bear, not a pavement primate.

But we aren’t talking about that now are we? So either you are never around orcs and don’t need to cc anyway or you are around dozens.

exactly
i just dont operate in that sort of environment so its a non issue for me. the most diversity i see is at the post office and im not supposed to carry there anyway

i could see that if i lived in a leftist hellhole of a metro city but luckily i live and work in 90% white affluent suburbia. CC is a pretty personal thing, one size doesnt fit all and everyone will have their own needs and considerations. if i was booking it all over town every day on shitty rundown public transport in a culturally enriched city like chicago i would probably travel with nothing less than a lvl III plate carrier with 6 AR mags and 3 doublestack 9mm mags and a AR15 in hand like out on patrol in 'stan

Carrying a spare mag is more about magazine related failures than potentially needing the ammo. You can quickly resolve a double feed or a feed lip failure by stripping the mag, racking the gun, and putting a fresh one in.

That being said when I'm in an area with that has a higher threat level (ghetto, downtown major city, shopping mall) I appreciate the extra ammo. If you want to play the "my likelihood of needing more ammo is low" game, then you must also realize the chances of needing a firearm ever is low.

I carry because someday the worst might happen to me or someone I care about, and that possibility includes more than 16 rounds, so I have at least one spare mag on my person or very close by.

>nigs knowing how to count past 5
>nigs understanding basic function of firearms
>nigs not fleeing and playing victim at the first sign of whitey with a gun
have you ever actually met a black person?

My shoulder rig for my .454 has 2 pouches for speed loaders. I keep the high-power ammo in there and carry .45lc +p in the actual gun.

There are shooting videos you can look up RIGHT NOW where a nog has a gun pointed at a guy and starts running the instant shooting starts. Blacks are not zombies and will not bomb rush a dude with a gun.