No excuses

Why aren’t you deploying with wrist canteens, Jow Forums?

Attached: DB37E1BD-809B-4C5F-A0E6-F0D074F902A4.png (1125x2436, 2.63M)

Because I'm not autistic, nor am I woman.

Don't need it. I have the canteen God gave me.

Attached: kel-tec.jpg (1020x1217, 228K)

>2018
>deploying with faggy wrist flasks and not a small cask of booze around your neck like a St.bernard.

>2016+2
>Not deploying with a tactical Saint Bernard in a baby harness
Disgusting

there's so much going on in this ad
some social scientist could write a whole thesis on what the fuck this is trying to communicate or express about the product

Stay hydrated, marine :3

Got me there... sheeeiiiiit
St.bernards are so big, if you're tired you can just lay forward on your baby harness and let the St.bernard walk for you.

>put awkward and loose fitting weight on a limb that you use frequently

>if they had to

Based tactical saint bernard

Attached: s-l1000.jpg (1000x574, 85K)

>4132 orders

Attached: 1489634115621.png (486x360, 308K)

You guys have seen nothing yet. OP's thing is a novelty. Jogger 'special' belts are a thing.

Attached: drinking belt.jpg (1200x630, 208K)

And then you have the product for the guy who literally can't let go of his bottle...

Attached: camelbak.jpg (1500x1500, 223K)

Gay. If I'm doing a long distance run I just strap on a camel bak.

I dont need a canteen. So long as my enemies have water, I will also have water.

This

And then there are Swiggies. You may think you are a pretty cool guy but do you really operate if you don't have a flash on EACH wrist? One for strawberry flavor.... one orange flavor. You will always be ready for adventures!

And no, I am not making this shit up. It is on the market.

Attached: swiggies.jpg (259x194, 6K)

>Flask bracelet
Then what the fuck is going to be next, flask pendants?

I'd like to be on her market if you know what I mean

No I don't know what you mean, please elaborate.

n...not that I wanted to or anything!! baka!!

I wish her to be single so that I may initiate courting

I want to suck her dick, if you know what I mean

???

BENIS IN BAGINA :DDDDD

What did he mean by this?

kys with this trash thread. figure out a way to weaponize these things so you can fucking suicide with them.

you look thirsty

Is it true that those dogs are cold weather warriors and don't stop until they find the missing party/person no matter what? The myth I've heard is that only a sadistic prick would have one as a pet because they're miserable unless they are patrolling mountains and doing their job.

Attached: 20180724_170551.jpg (4032x3024, 3.81M)

They have a thick pelt and do not belong in a warm climate. Traditionally they are trained to find people. That they won't stop no matter what sounds more like a Disney myth.

Sexual intercourse in the missionary position for the sole purpose of recreation.

Well...that doesn't make any sense.

Attached: 1532536908884.gif (446x251, 726K)

Are you saying that you would like to play tennis with her? I don't think she'd be any good with those bottles on her hands.