What is the absolute easiest, cushiest MOS for the military...

What is the absolute easiest, cushiest MOS for the military? I wanna do 4 years for the GI bill and benefits (and to walk away with thousands saved), but I don't actually care about country, so I want to do whatever is the easiest, safest, least uncomfortable job they offer. I have great grades and testing ability so I should be able to test into anything.

inb4 hate. Motive for service doesn't matter, all that matters is service.

Attached: reserve[1].jpg (600x500, 70K)

> Motive for service doesn't matter
You're going to be one of those shitbag CBRN dickheads that pussies out of all hard work and everyone hates him
Good job user, you're going to be green seated welfare.

Something medical so you get placed in a hospital. It's basically a 9-5 at that point and you work with civilians

Mimms clerk? Basically staring at a computer all day running parts. Also curious how long will the post 9/11 bill continue running for?

Typist, media repair, boot licker

Photojournalist, if any branch still has those. Otherwise, any kind of PIO work.

I’ve found that people with no genuine desire to be in the military are miserable no matter what job they are in.

Have you considered a self abortion?

You're going to hate any MOS you choose and bitch and complain about how everything is stupid and all your ideas are better and how you'd run things differently fuck off.

>only doing 4 years
>saving up thousands

Im not saying that its impossible, but highly improbable, depending on the amount you are aiming for.

If Im not mistaking, reenlisment bonuses are nontaxed while you are deployed over seas. So do 4 years, then re-up at the end of which for another 2.

As far as a comfy MOS... Any will do so long are you are up in brigade or higher up.

t. 12B in brigade rocking it as a CPOF operator

Literally saved up 50k after my first enlistment. It is entirely possible if you're not a hood rat, don't get married,don't get a car, and only have cheap hobbies like playing video games and don't drink or use tobacco

Anything in the chair force

I recommend suck-starting a shotgun.

Attached: 1500245903326.jpg (628x403, 29K)

I've heard cooks advance in rank the fastest. Or at least they used to cause no one wanted that job. Not sure what it's like today. Though if you joined the band, that would probably be pretty easy for a basedboy like you

Join anything, get an ‘injury’, (most go for back of knees) they can’t prove if something hurts or not, then laugh as you are medically discharged with a full pension.
It’s what all the cool kids seem to be doing these days anyway.

The Navy has the MC rating (Mass Communications). Basically photojournalists.

>not marrying your battle for extra gibs

Im honestly surprised that this doesnt happen more often.

>not slipping on water
>not "hurting" your neck
>not going out on comp for 3 months

Attached: 1528361061826.jpg (454x453, 33K)

You mean broke and an acholic

>only saved 50k
>didn't have a car for 4-6 years

Shit, bro. You could have been putting half of that into a car and saved a good amount of cash while still having the slowly depreciating asset that is a vehicle all while not having to walk everywhere.

Hell, depending on how much you went out, you could have saved more money by buying a $3000 shitbox instead of taking a cab every time you needed to go anywhere, unless you bummed rides, in which case you should have stayed home like the cheap motherfucker you are.

Dat book. Wow. Feels bad man.

Attached: image.jpg (1102x967, 231K)

Dude just join the job corps if you only want to serve for the education benefits. They'll help you out with a trade if you're under 25.

42A, human resources

Job Corp pays you with a pidly stipend and you don't learn any skills other than forklift driving. Some of my old co-workers were In job corp, constantly bitched about it "50$ stipend" this "treated like inmates" that

There’s a veterinarian assistant MOS in the Army where you work at on base vet clinic and play with dogs/cats all day. I heard slots for it were rarely open though. Slightly related for the best unknown MOS in the Army is light watercraft operator (or something like that) where you basically just fish all day. Same thing with slots rarely open.

Dude service isn't hard. You mainly just have to show up and not be fat.

Unless you're one of those americans that thinks running is hard.

You're probably way better off going a different route. If you're as smart as you think you are you can find better opportunities that dont demand total control of your life for the next 4 years.

How dare you! Hell just be another inflated death from "gun violence" which gun grabbers will hold against us. Tell him to use a rope instead.

Kill yourself leach. You probably won't even graduate recruit training.

>be op, a faggot
>ask /meg/ how to be a lazy piece of shit
>get shit on
>make your own thread asking how to be a lazy piece of shit
>say no hate
>get shit on
damn op you think you'd figure out that this will not work out well for you.
>Great grades and testing ability
Do go on, because if they're so great you can get into a good school and they'll basically pay for you to be there. I doubt this is the case, though.

yeah but you end up staying in longer than your initial enlistment most of the time and if you do get figured out for fraud, you get fucked over pretty good. OP is stupid so couldn't scam the feds to save his life.

true if you just want to exist. you could still be miserable because everyone else hates you for being a shitbag though.

Attached: 1530989028377.gif (404x416, 204K)

Go nuke.

Chaplain's assistant. Always chaplain's assistant.

Lol go bootlick somewhere else amerifat

Attached: IMG_20180725_210912.jpg (680x680, 36K)

>Be you
>Massive faggot
>Hangs self in barracks
>No one gives a shit

Attached: 1510106177568.webm (450x472, 1.44M)

>>only save 50k

That's more than enough for a 22 year old. Hell, half of Americans don't even have 1k sitting in the bank.
99% of enlisted people are retarded white trash/hood rats anyhow. wouldn't expect you to get it

50k from living a really boring life for 4 years of what is already he'll isn't worth it, senpai.

Yes it is

t. Moses Shekelstein

Boring to you maybe. Just cuz I didn't think getting shitfaced and fucking hoes every weekend was my idea of fun didn't mean I didn't spend my time doing things I enjoyed. Part of the reason why I left. I'm a geek at heart

Most of the people that go to job Corp are just aspiring inmates anyway.

50K +GI bill is a pretty good deal.

This. Plus mobilizations and TDY to all kinds of places if you feel like it, to do 42A office shit every day. Half of the last CSM/SGM promotion list was all 42A's too.
It's a total fucking racket.

0511 was a literal Cakewalk. Made sergeant in under 4.

go chair force and anything admin related

I was a 92a back in 2006 to 2009. I was stationed at ft McCoy mostly other than when I got sent to Kuwait to help out for a few months.
Really easy job. I ended up falling while jogging during pt one morning and it fucked up my ankle. I ended up not being able to reinlist because of it.
I did get 100% disability from the va. Best part is free healthcare for life along with the fact I can work a job also. I didn't get the type is disability where they forbid you from working.

"shit the condom broke!"
enjoy your future dependa.

>Don't use tobacco
I'm sorry, what the fuck am I supposed to do then

Air Force, intelligence (just don't do HUMINT or none of this applies)
You'll spend the first year in school, its easy af.
Then you'll get sent to one of a few bases around the world.
You'll then be working about 15 days a month on a panama schedule.
You will be excused from exercises since you're mission essential personnel.
You will be coded as "deployed in garrison" so you will never have to deploy.
You will never have to work outside, all SCIFs are air conditioned.
Your work ethic won't matter because intelligence from the branches is highly unreliable and the real trigger pullers get their intel from either internal apparatuses or national level agencies.
No drilling, no marching, no weapons of any sort, just sitting at a desk doing analysis.

11b, stupid. Obviously.

Morterman is the easiest MOS ever.

Just take out loans, get a STEM degree and pay off school in 4 years.

E3 salary: 2k a month x 12 = 24k a year
Starting salary of petroleum engineering: 89,563 a year
You will make 65k more a year with a degree vs. being a boot-licker.

Cost of state school plus living expenses: 20k a year x 4 = 80k
Pay 20k a year for 4 years and you are done. Maybe 25k a year with interest.

If you truly have great grades and testing ability STEM should be doable and a significantly better lifestyle and cash-flow than enlisting.

That or an hero IDGAF

I don't know if it's different in the military, but I'm a former civilian photojournalist and it wasn't "cushy" in the least. You spend long hours on your feet in the sun, schedules are crazy, you have to lug a ton of gear around and be in constant motion, have to wrangle subjects when you're doing stuff where you're supposed to interact with them, etc. AFAIK in the military you also have to hump your camera gear on top of a full infantry loadout if you get deployed or go on exercises, too.

The only reason cooks promote at all is because it's a job filled with blacks and they files EO complaints to get promoted instead of actually working. It's also a terrible job.

xray tech or something dental related in the Air Force. You'll always have an indoor job, work kush hours, and have some kind of decent skill that will get you a pay check when you leave the military. Also, you only have to do 3 years for 100% GI Bill.

OR

Do 4 years in the service as an engineer. Get out with FULL VA (0% down on a housing loan with NO PMI.) benefits and GI bill. Get paid to go to school and then become an engineer of your choosing and beat out the faggot calling you a bootlicker because you have 4 years of military experience. Watch as he rages back to his parents basement to get ready to go to work flipping burgers and cursing you for being a bootlicker.

navy nuke here... i have litterally the farthest job from what you seek, but there are designated tax free zones, not all over seas billets are tax free. they are mostly warzones or hostile areas. ie 5mi off country Red

and the captcha was pics off boats... i cant get away

Work ethic is a big part of success and if this is your attitude you are gonna suck shit in the civilian world too.

DON'T GO TO COLLEGE
IT'S NOT WORTH IT EVEN WHEN FREE.
IF YOU HAVE TO JOIN THE MILITARY TO PAY FOR SCHOOL THEN YOU NEITHER BELONG IN THE MILITARY NOR COLLEGE.

I went for free and it was worthless and yes I studied STEM (guess what idiot that's over saturated too yes even CS). The kinds of jobs you get with a degree aren't even worth it. They're miserable . It's horrible. I speak as someone who got a CS degree , worked in tech for what few years in those dream dev jobs and it wasn't even worth the salary. I went back to trade school for electrician and I couldn't be happier now.

College is a fucking joke peer pressure scam .

Attached: 1_77fUKJCpufbEqCVxUCEP2A.jpg (1500x2400, 724K)

don't do either.

>college grauduates on average make more money, have higher iqs, have more stable marriages and an overall high quality of life

Just because you decided to fall for the CS meme without actually having any passion for the field doesn't mean college isn't a beneficial experience for lots of people.

Generally the more educated an individual is, the more prosperous they tend to be. Just a correlation but still a fact. College is a legitimate path for lots of careers. Don't fall for the "don't fall for the college meme" meme my dude

dude fuck yeah just do 4 years infantry army or usmc you'll love it, and then you can call people POGS!

I don’t know if I could join the military, I would probably end up punching the drill sergeant in the face the first time he yelled at me