Best firearm to deal with tyrannical gun-grabbers?

Best firearm to deal with tyrannical gun-grabbers?

foxnews.com/us/2018/07/30/more-than-450-people-in-florida-ordered-to-give-up-guns-under-new-law-report-says.amp.html

Attached: 20180731_090748.jpg (1080x1673, 523K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wtnh.com/news/connecticut/new-haven/police-swat-team-on-scene-at-home-in-north-haven-/1156227813
twitter.com/AnonBabble

These 450 people have failed by not firing at the confiscation team

>Jerron Smith's gun was seized when he refused to surrender it voluntarily, the Broward County Sheriff's Office said at the time. The officers also seized a .22 caliber rifle he owned, hundreds of rounds of ammunition
The fuck?

>”””“Temporarily””””

Anyway to answer your question OP. Hypothetically of course. It depends hypothetically on who you would, in this fictional scenario, be working with. Hypothetically, if you had a network of like-minded friends, you would want to use semi automatic carbines in a shared caliber- ie 5.56 ARs or 7.62 AKs. If you were working alone in this *fictional* scenario it depends on your MO. Hypothetically, I feel like a McVeigh approach would be more effective than guns- in that case your best hypothetical weapon is proxies and the ability to make purchases anonymously/under false identity and hypothetically leave no trail. If you, hypothetically in a purely fictional scenario, just wanted to shoot some fictional high ranking gun grabber or other traitor- let’s call this character “Bick Bott”- and become a symbol for further hypothetical action by others, you might hypothetically want to use a flat-shooting cartridge like 6.5 creedmoor in a bolt-action rifle from a hidden, distant vantage point while he is out in the open.

Of course, this is all hypotheticall. It would be absolutely tragic if “Bick Bott” were a real person who was killed in a heartless act of domestic terrorism by some deranged gun nut who wouldn’t accept common sense gun laws.

Attached: 260A491B-B070-4A71-AC25-214B55E0471B.gif (500x288, 40K)

Do you have to register guns in florida? If not, how would anyone know what you have? Why not just lie and say you sold them to a private seller?

everyone knows there's a fucking registry. Every time you file a 4473 they keep a record of it and if they tell you otherwise they're full of shit. This database is modern and can be searched for police purposes (suspect shot with 9mm out of a 1:9 twist barrel, search all owners of matching firearm within 10 miles). Fuck our gay government

>The first gun seizure under the law occurred in April when Florida authorities confiscated an AR-15 semiautomatic rifle from an Army veteran.
This is the kind of thing Florida Man is not supposed to fail at.

Attached: looks like i made a mistake.jpg (480x480, 12K)

And when exactly did they have the time to go through the multiple shipping containers of paperwork still sitting on their lawn to make this registry, smart ass?

>literal boomer CSI: YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA myth

Yeah no, they have the paperwork when you file one for a background check but it isn't digitalized. It's all stored in some warehouse and requires time and effort to rummage through to even hope to find the correct person/firearm.

>actually believing what they tell you

I bet you also dont believe you get put on a list when you purchase more than 1 gun in a 1 week setting.

If i hypothetically had guns hidden, they would have hypothetically been purchased via private sale and hypothetically had the serial numbers milled out. Every single gun that I buy with a 4473, I know isnt mine and the government just hasnt come to get it back yet.

Attached: 1500525924304.jpg (621x467, 65K)

More people need to realize that if a few cops get ventilated every time they start confiscating guns they will stop doing it

I don't say this lightly but you 3 should kys

They're so backed up with all their paperwork and so understaffed that it takes them roughly a decade to file and check some shit. My friend owned a pawn shop with a FFL with 5 years and they never even did their first inspection before he closed the place. Some agent is going to be pissed in 4 years when they show up to the new dog groomer's shop.

Easier said than done. Few people would actually die for keeping their guns because it's an oxymoron. You die and can't keep them regardless

You don't die to keep them you die so others may

And still no one is going to do that beyond the most deranged people who shouldn't have has guns anyway

t. registered democrat

You're a fucking moron if you actually think anyone is going to give up their comfort in their homes and go revolt. Only the most depraved people in countries where they have absolutely nothing left to live for will revolt against such Tyranny

it sounds like you have a very clear line of thought and a flawless argument, do you realize you are one of the good few and therefore must take responsibility and act on it? if you dont live there, move to Florida, buy several guns and be the an hero you clearly were born to be.

You're a fucking moron if you think Americans haven't done that several times already over shit like bourbon taxes. The difference is alcohol isn't an Amendment right. We started a nationwide gang conflict over being able to get good booze and repeal a shitty Amendment though. Let them take the guns and they can take everything else.

They haven't. Prohibition just lead to tons of criminal smuggling and if you think that smuggling is anywhere near something as potent and violent as an actual revolt akin to over throwing a government you're a moron.

I’m sorry that you’re a communist with an attitude of defeatism.
Provide why you lost the last election.
Not many, but a good chunk, of this country is still willing to fight for whats right.
Don’t believe the bullshit the media pushes on you and god bless.

>defeatism
Says the guy doing nothing behind his computer. You're literally on pat with Tumblr whales bitching about oppression and going to nonviolent protests and other shit that gets nothing done. Your city, county and state councilmen just sit back and do fuck all, nothing has or will change until you give up your comforts and actually do something

if you think that fighting back against a gun grab is a revolt you're retarded, and freedom is the only thing to live for faggot.

That's the one redpill people don't want to swallow: if more normies were violent toward the police they'd be forced to stop treading on people's constitutional rights

No one said that specifically. It was a rebuttal to the notion that this current gun grab is grounds for it and people should do it. It's a naive and shitty "easier said than done" scenario for something that has no chance of happening.

>be ATF
>need to trace firearm
>paperwork is all hard copy, in a warehouse, in millions of filing cabinets
>ring ring ICE
>yes could you please give us a bunch of illegal aliens, for.. stuff
>tell the newly acquired 10 gorillon nacho-buritto people to go and look for:
>9mm, other specs and data on a piece of paper so they dont need to memorize it
>2 hours they find it
>show up the next morning to some dude's house and shoot his dog

It's not supposed to be searchable at all...I hope there is a class action suit.

Between this and the age raise I sincerely hope Scott's political future is in tatters. This is not ok by any measure.

I don't see what the problem is. A bunch of crazy people get their guns taken away. Boohoo. Gun nuts always get butthurt over laws that make sense, regardless of muh slippery slope. It's funny cause Florida is a Republican state lole

Attached: 1498254056318.png (500x522, 125K)

THE RESTRICTION ON DIGITIZATION AND SEARCH-ABILITY APPLIES ONLY TO THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT, AND IS NOT, I REPEAT IS NOT, INCORPORATED AGAINST THE STATES. STATES CAN AND DO KEEP THEIR OWN REGISTRIES.

Even if your state only has a federal background check requirement?

>450 risk protection orders
>200 firearms
>0 risk protection orders rejected

how is it possible that out of 450 orders none of them have been falsified as unnecessary, especially when only 200 guns have actually been seized. That means the majority of these orders were for people that didn't even have guns, someone just though they did and files an RPO fraudulently.

is your state and FBI POC (Point of Contact) state for the NICS system?(Florida is.) Do you know what that means?

Most states maintain their own fast NICS registry for these checks. It is a de-facto digital registry at the state level.

Honestly, it sounds like either a whole fuckload of people had boating accidents or the people who process these requests are getting sent faulty reports for people who don't even have guns. Not sure how that makes me feel.

>more than 450 people ordered to give up guns under new law
LAW SAYS NO RETROACTIVE LAWS

Attached: 0000_.jpg (600x432, 20K)

Yeah no we can't do that, or anything even close to that.

note that they aren't disarming all the felons with illegal machine guns in the ghettos of miami. that would be hard and officers would get the shit shot out of them,

Same for if they actually disarmed anyone who was one step from going postal who has a nailbomb attached to his door knob

soft targets like army veterans aren't going to shoot police on sight. At least for now until one guy OKC bombings the Broward sheriffs office and kills that shithead Scott Israel

As tin foil hat as I am, I have a hard time believing in the existence of things that would be incredibly useful to the gubment, but have never been used. I highly doubt they would save something like this for some ultimate day of reckoning instead of using it regularly, which they don't

I like the hypothetical cut of your jib fren.

Attached: 1443139766130.png (690x488, 665K)

>the police are competent
>the government is competent
>especially in florida
>where nics checks that go through the FDLE take 15-3 hours
>where 95% of law enforcement effort is traffic profiteering and 5% is harassing niggers
top fucking kek

Florida man is an agent of chaos, not necessarily for one side or another.

Attached: Screenshot_Waterfox_20180731-124644.png (1080x2160, 162K)

If a huge court case doesn't get made out of this it'll be a bad precedent. This kind of shit needs to not happen.

The Florida constitution explicitly prohibits anyone from creating a registry of firearms and firearm owners. It was a topic of debate during the recent legislative thing that resulted in under 21's getting fucked.
There was multiple amendments to the bills trying to remove that section from the state constitution as well as the right to bear arms, but all were shut down and voted out in the floor debate.

one of the reasons that there have been less than half as many guns seized as there have been RPOs issued is that several people that were ordered to give up their guns lawyer'd up, and as soon as they had due process and the ability to defend themselves the RPO vanished in a puff of logic.

The RPOs that were legit seized multiple firearms, so if only 200 have been seized it means that the RPO failure/overturn rate has to be something like 75%.

Several of the RPOs have been issues just because of a person expressing an opinion on social media. And the judges allowed it, until they fought back. This is why due process is necessary, and ex-post-facto hearings and trial-in-absentia is not okay.

this, you can simultaneously fight them and lose your guns in a boating accident

Attached: 8ec97b7e3749dc64b0ce51ceccff8427.jpg (663x498, 68K)

Read the story on it. Dude had multiple incidents of violent crime and had been charged with attempted murder.

Hypothetically I think a good hypothetical solution would be to McVeigh the local grabbers offices or perhaps the local constabulary carrying out the raids. But only if the raids were hypothetically illegitimate.

in which case he was already a prohibited person and the RPO was totally unnecessary.

OP here; surprised this thread blew up. I was thinking along the same lines as McVeigh, seeing that a recent SWAT raid about 2 months ago were blown to pieces but there was only a local news source covering it.

Link

post sauce now goddammit

Attached: 12342112456.jpg (1500x1500, 269K)

lmao op going to shoot it out with the cops?

glhf

Fuck off larper you won't do shit

>ATF agent at a building filled with dogs
Pissed? Sounds like he's going to have a field day in a target rich environment.

Attached: 1499802216668.jpg (613x827, 225K)

I stand corrected; only the bomb-ee was blown to pieces

wtnh.com/news/connecticut/new-haven/police-swat-team-on-scene-at-home-in-north-haven-/1156227813

>idolizing a fucking FED blowing up nobodies
you go after those in positions of power, not literally who police or civilians
McVeigh would've been better served icing Janet Reno, assuming he was actually genuine.

withdraw their taxes by leaving

Attached: uhaul-truck.png (404x228, 36K)

Its called a sacrificial gun and a ground vault.

Fun shop worker here.
If by database you mean cardboard boxs organized by minimum wage workers and filled to burst tossed in the back of the shop then ya sure.

People in power are historically assassinated by cohorts or bodyguards; the lone assassin are an anomoly that are the indirect byproduct of the former method.

Might I recommend a ryder truck for the move?

Attached: 1522797496462.png (450x450, 391K)

welp guess they weren't much of a threat since they handed their firearms over without incident

>I know nothing about the Prohibition or American History in general

>Prohibition just lead to tons of criminal smuggling and if you think that smuggling is anywhere near something as potent and violent
Chicago used to have mobsters fighting with full automatic weapons

Attached: 1259721716464_heavy_hold_the_fuck_up.jpg (600x576, 22K)

Left wing as fuck. You're a bitch and you deserve to live and die as one.
"A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself. As long as justice and injustice have not terminated their ever-renewing fight for ascendancy in the affairs of mankind, human beings must be willing, when need is, to do battle for the one against the other."

probably both desu

source on this?

>The difference is alcohol isn't an Amendment right.

A case could be made that the 21st Amendment makes it a right.

>A bunch of crazy people get their guns taken away.

Not a problem. Tomorrow they download some files and print up some new guns.

Attached: you-left-wing-leaning-parasite-you-expect-me-to-sit-here-1552884.png (500x572, 154K)

Prohibition and the 21st amendment that ended it would like a word.

Didn't Florida vote for Obama in both elections? It's almost like Florida is THE swing state

t. us govt

If anything, out of the 81 million gun owners a good percentage is going to fight. And you'll be sure it'll be a fight to remember.

Thats not the issue, people would revolt if anything drastic was done, and a lot of them, probably at least 10m of that 81m.

The problem is that won't happen, they are boiling the metaphorical frog slowly.
So no large group of people will revolt at the same time, and half of those wont revolt at all.

Unfortunately, they are not as stupid as we portray them to be.

Attached: commies.jpg (552x690, 41K)

Anyone have a source or more information on this?

Attached: 1520700699501.jpg (456x434, 100K)

lol CT has had this law on it's books for years now and thousands of guns have been siezed. They evened sued the federal government to put people they have siezed guns from temporarily on the NICS database.

This happened to me in another state. I didn't threaten anyone or myself I just had a medical emergency that the VA overreacted about and called the police about. will explain more if anyone cares or has questions

I would like to know more as I live in cuckorida and receive VA disability.

>Used to
user..

Now they have biggers with full retarded weapons. Your point?

This.

There's 450 people who should organize and march on the capitol with bullets and rope. Die for a purpose. They can't stop all of you.

The message to the rest of the gun grabbers would be very clear...

Old America is vastly different from NU-SA

They're not deranged. They're awake.

Attached: 1524774629971.png (1024x815, 30K)

>what is NICS e-check
>what is compulsory quarterly reporting

I take meds for headaches caused by TBI which I'm rated for. I call up the VA trying to get a hold of my doc or his nurse. couldn't. Hadn't slept in like three days. was thinking straight and was too embarrassed to call Dad for ride. eventuality get handed over to an SPC. she asks me a bunch of questions I guess I didn't answer properly as I had been awake for over 72 hours straight. next thing I know she tells me she called the cops. Told them I was a vet with PTSD and guns. they decided on that info that I didn't deserve to have guns and sent the "crisis intervention unit" who proceeded to piont guns at me and screamed at me even though I didn't resist in any way. cop asked me why they were sent I said I had no idea I just wanted to get a ride to the hospital.
they said they would call for an ambulance.
Next thing I know I'm in the psychiatric er because some power tripping cop wrote that I said I had guns and I wasn't afraid to use them. which I never said. my guns where seized on a "risk warrant" and at my hearing the judge said I would not get my guns back for at least a year. I'm currently in the NICS database, because of this, I've lost my carry permit, I spent 5 days in a psych ward when all I needed was something to help me sleep while having side effects from changing headache meds..
Now my PTSD is worse, I hate police and I hate the VA.

AH HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!!! Duuuuuuuuuude. They don't have that shit. California alone has lost their ENTIRE database at least twice! Why do you think they want you to register assault weapons they already knew you had?! THEY DON'T KNOW SHIT!! But they wont admit that.

You think the FEDERAL government can do any better at recordkeeping?

>GET FUCKING BLUMPF'D!

They don't have records for shit.

Its not ex post facto because they arent ruling that their purchase of the guns was illegal, but that their possession of guns in their current mental state is illegal. >SHALL should still apply though

All governments piss and shit in its own laws.
All you need is 5 or 6 niggas doing data entry shit at minimum wage and you have a data base of all gun owners.

Anything that’s a rifle round, 5.7, or 7.62 tok. Probably only wearing 3A vests

That sucks guess its time to start hiding our weapons boys they are coming in hot.

>broward county
There ya go.

It's happened in several states, they're going ahead with the plan to declare people crazy and "temporarily" take their guns.

Serves him right, he trusted the VA

At least you produced the link. Good stuff. Thanks.

I cant attest to other states but in texas the only way the atf Knows exactly what you have is if you buy multiple pistols or multiple semi auto rifles in a 5 day period. Aside from that they would have to go to each individual gun store and look at all of their 4473’s.

This needs more attention, why are printed guns getting six simultaneous threads?
This is how they'll do it. They'll bring this odious anti-Constitutional law into every state, find a bitter ex-girlfriend, and declare people to be insane.

t. Can't see what's coming.

Attached: 1522541763760.png (806x908, 464K)