Anons, how often do you clean and lube your ammo?

Been doing it a couple times a week. Really keeps my steel case performance enhanced

Attached: 5D0CC1D7-339E-4E25-8269-FD627400674F.jpg (225x225, 11K)

That bullet is weird for that casing. What ammo is that?

Are you... are you supposed to do this?

Yeah user i try to lube my casings up after every range trip. I've found this helps get about .5 moa better from my AK. Anyone got good ammo lubrication tips?

.950 JDJ

No, hes shitposting. It wouldnt hurt but theres no point unless theres mud on your ammo.

>inb4 some sperg ruins the thread

>this fag doesn't know about the benefits of maintaining his ammo

Attached: 1417818267374.jpg (667x705, 69K)

>he doesn’t into bullet lubing

It’s like you enjoy high friction bullets. Enjoy lower velocity and a ruined barrel

Attached: 7BCC9420-632E-42E8-AA01-69A51885EAAD.gif (400x242, 1.97M)

Oh look, there he is

I buy a couple really cheap gallon jugs of clp. I line my ammo cans with garbage bags and pour it in. This lets my bullets soak until I need them. I use a soup ladle to get them out so there’s less of a mess

What do you use to seal the casings? Personally I've found PVC pipe sealant works great. Haven't a single squib in my years

Most oils will penetrate into the primer rendering the round useless. Bait and sage

The patrician choice is to dip your bullets in elmer’s Glue. Once it hardens you take some coarse grit sandpaper and sand off the excess

Maybe if you use tulammo, basic bitch

Attached: E6B69402-3D4C-485B-9490-530C264F378B.gif (500x500, 1.71M)

>he doesn't detail strip and clean his ammo regularly

enjoy your fouled primer pockets

i used to take factory ammo and dissemble, clean components and recheck the powder amount for consistency, but i found this took too long. it would take me about 4 months before i could shoot a new case of ammo i bought.
this was especially difficult and tedious with 22lr.

This bait thread has potential, like the scope on pistols one with the catfish wrestling girl

I polish it about once every two weeks with a jeweler's cloth and make sure it's still packed right by tapping it on the top once or twice. I worry about the rounds slipping loose and not firing right after I've carried them for too long.

Switch to ceramic bearings, pleb.

>High friction bullets.
What kind of bullets do you use that are high friction?

Black powder rounds and shotgun ammo. If you use a flint barrel choke you can make your buckshot spark. I saw someone use it with magnesium shot once and the whole front of the shotgun caught on fire.

>future headline:
>"user killed while using bullet as buttplug"
>outraged activists call for common sense buttplug laws

Only when I'm going to put it in my butt. People think it's a joke. I do this for DEEP concealment and carry with a J frame I hide near my balls. You can't get caught with some bullets or it ruins the entire thing, you might as well put on bells and whistles and open carry. It seems a little bit backwards, especially with rimmed cartridges. You got to put them in primer first when you stick them up your butt. When you're trying to get them to reload you want the bullet head to come out first so you can kind of shit into the cylinder for a faster reload than if you pop them out backwards into your hands and try to load them.

>Flint barrel choke.
>Stone tools.
Was this Fred Flintstone?

Wanna know how I know you dont own guns?

want to know how everyone knows how new you are?

>Implying fred flinstone hasn’t seen some shit

Attached: BDDD3539-C9BE-4154-BFD9-3F8FAE5DE38D.jpg (781x1200, 282K)

Kek