Hostage getting blasted

Hostage is almost entirely shielding the suspect. Unload 18 shots of 9mm on them.
How unprofessional can you be? This is terrible.
youtube.com/watch?v=rV7x1U2iq_Q

Attached: Untitled.png (1264x665, 630K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XWqfaMD5HG8?t=46
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he started cutting her throat. It's sad, but not exactly the fault of the police unless you view the marksmanship as inadequate

>Tyrone avenue
can't make that shit up

Found your problem
>LAPD
Would have done better if they had a rifle or shotgun
>SDPD
www.liveleak.com/view?i=b7a_1519440723

He was slicing her throat man, either watch her get her carotid arty get opened or give her a chance to survive a few gun shot wounds. I would chance the bullet because the alternative is definitely death.

Now fuck off kiddo.

Jesus, that was a nightmare.

Their new Spetsnaz training is already paying dividends.

Had clear shot at head in both angles. Did she actually die she drops like she is.

Also I get she is in a walker but why are you not on the ground when the cops are aiming guns at you she could have at least hit the deck or TRIED to do ANYTHING to prevent getting taken hostage or shot.

Sad we need mental health reform and illegals sent home 30 years ago.

Have a picture of a scary woman.

jesus that old woman had all that time to get out of there. my disabled grandmother could have crawled her ass out of there faster.

Forgot scary woman yeesh she's vile

Attached: 4P3KHCH64FBXXO3OOKWWK25KTI.jpg (1400x930, 132K)

>don't shoot when you have a clear shot, allowing the guy to run and take a hostage
>take your fucking time to render aid to the hostage after shooting (if they do at all)
Why does the LAPD exist again?

in the video description it says she got cut and shot, died at the hospital later on

>Had clear shot at head in both angles
You don't aim for the head buddy, and it was hardly clear.

Virgin 9mm vs Chad 12ga

>Cops must aim for the body

Nice shitposting

Wow LA is such a shithole. The city should be nuked.

I have never seen a single video that makes the LAPD seem even remotely competent.

I know cops always get shit for killing people but could they have shot him as he was approaching the lady? He didn't listen to clear commands and was making that freaky ass murder face.

You fuck off mr big tard.
Only the cop on the suspect's flank should've shot.

>ALWAYS SHOOT CENTER MASS

You shoot center mass because it's the biggest target. If that biggest target is behind a fucking hostage, it defeats the purpose of shooting center mass, doesn't it?

Attached: solution.png (223x191, 27K)

Why the fuck was the lady standing there like an idiot? she could have run away a lot earlier. dumbass got herself in that situation. not much the cops could have done.

It’s LA, cops don’t shoot

They're real world GTA cops.

Attached: stressful.png (226x223, 69K)

idk man they did a real good job of beating the shit out of rodney king

>Tyrone avenue

Attached: 1507256046630.jpg (580x640, 52K)

Man what bravery!
Absolute heros!
Notice how the cop without a clear shot went ahead and mag dumped too, not to be out done by his fellow cop.
Atta boys, once you hear one gunshot, everyone automatically should magdump in all directions, especially at unarmed people and hostages!
Man I wish cops would train our military too!
Imagine if we had our troops just killing anything on 2 legs without regard for anything but themselves and "muh safety"!
Those LEOs I tell you hwat, they are some real deal HSLD Tier 1ers!

Attached: 1532283556433.gif (297x229, 2.22M)

I guess instances like this is why cops should shoot unarmed guys clearly posing a threat.

Pussy cops stood 100 ft away from a guy with a knife. Din't tell everyone to leave. If they were closer he, wouldn't have even thought about going for a hostage and if he did the cops could have easily shot him to death. But I happy either way because
>LAPD
>spics dying

It wasn't even just her. There were a bunch of vaguely humanoid creatures just milling about like nothing is amiss while a crazed knife weilding maniac is stalking about and police are showing up guns drawn. Just WTF. The whole scene was a terrifying window into the dsytopian hellhole that CA has become. Holy fuck.

Attached: 1532725789618.jpg (670x671, 45K)

It was a good shoot.

Attached: Officer Traven.jpg (342x500, 26K)

>Shoot center of mass even if it's covered by a human shield.
Pig or bootlicker, doesn't matter. You still deserve to fry like bacon.

Attached: 1527697564125.png (403x450, 13K)

Sure are a lot of people who have never been in conflict situations in here.

I got that reference

Attached: 1380040137000-D-D.jpg (534x401, 36K)

Please tell me more about the tactical advantages of magdumping into hostages Mr. oper8or

Guess that means we should never judge police and just let them do whatever then

She's fucking crippled dude. Use your fucking brain.

Agreed

To be fair/play devils advocate, I can see the cops thinking and instinctively wanting to magdump the guy after he didn't comply with the first warning but then they thought about being protested by anti-cop activists for shooting a guy with a knife. So they tried bean-bagging. They got so focused on that they weren't really paying attention to the lady.

I don't think it excuses it, but I can see that being an argument they are making to their internal review board.

>Old woman with a walker deserved to get shot

Attached: 1499560431597.gif (480x358, 1.16M)

Tyrone Ave...

To further the liberals' agenda and suck money from rich people.

There was so much space for them to circle around him through the trees and get a shot from behind him at an angle where they wouldn't have shot the old lady with the walker. What the fuck? I get that it's a stressful situation and I can understand why cops often magdump on a guy charging at them with a weapon or fire through the front window of the cruiser during a traffic stop gone wrong, but what the fuck. They should have been trained for this and they should have circled around him where those people were standing and told people to leave.

>he lived
>they didn't get away with it
They even botched that.

>Atta boys, once you hear one gunshot, everyone automatically should magdump in all directions, especially at unarmed people and hostages!

reminder that cops need to shout "TASER! TASER! TASER!" before firing their Tasers because otherwise they KNOW that their fellow officers will hear the pop of the taser and instantly chimp out and start magdumping their Glocks onto literally everything

She was an old lady with a walker, dude. She's basically a cripple. Even if the walker had wheels she couldn't have skedaddled out of there at any real speed.

On a serious note, there needs to be cops with cyber brains so they can communicate without giving away their play so one guy can take the lethal shot.

Problem is one officer lets a shot off, even if it's a bean bag, it causes all the other officers to panicbecause they heard a shot and they open up with lethal.

>doesn't even try to leave, even at the sedate pace she's capable of
>doesn't sit down/fall down/remotely attempt to struggle
Not saying she was intentionally complicit but she did a loooot of shit that screams she had zero will to self-preserve.

Okay but at that point it's probably better if she's dead. How dumb can you fucking be

Yeah, I feel like the officers should have moved forward then drawn guns. Yeah yeah I know 21 feet rule, but they stopped the vehicle at like half a block away and stood by the doors.

When one cop fires, all the cops fire shit needs to end.

>cop shoots handcuffed prone guy being actively restrained by 2 other officers in the chest 3x because "he thought it was a taser and not his service pistol" despite it being drawn from teh wrong side of his body and being, y'know, a giant hunk of yellow plastic incapable of firing more than once
At that point it's them making exuses for knowingly and willingly executing people.

why the fuck was she just sitting there?

They were also using S&W M&P's...if they had glocks, this shit would not have happened.

Not everyone knows how to react in a dangerous situation unlike you rambo

Are you implying old women too dumb to take care of themselves have inferior brains? Are you implying she's too stupid to simply shuffle away from an increasingly dangerous situation? How dare you.

she's a cripple you blind motherfucker

see

>ok shots fired; suspect down

guy's cool AF

they should have just blasted that dumbass after he didn't comply and drop the knife. I don't see why they tried giving him so many chances.

You're right, the ensuing explosion would have cleared everyone and anyone within its vicinity and this thread wouldn't have needed to be made

CA is SJW central

Me on the right

Attached: C0DFC443-5853-4577-9219-7848077E8CB4.png (1334x750, 1.99M)

Because he wasn't a lethal threat to anyone in the moment.

>man clearly with a knife

>“Take cover! Take cover!”

LA should burn

probably because they didn't want to end up in the headlines as
>cops shoot innocent Hispanic simply walking to his job chopping vegetables without warning
didn't work out the way they planned though

Except he was, as proven by the fact that he had time to grab a woman and start cutting her throat before they shot him.

having a knife is a lethal thread

Literally hasn't stopped cops before

Man, this live movie adaptation of Goblin Slayer sure looks great

Concur. Having one officer go lethal and one use a less-lethal tool (bean bag shotgat, taser) is fine when the crim-crim is far away from anyone else, but when there's the potential for hostage-taking or something like that; the cops should be far quicker to use lethal.

Goblin Slayer 2: La Creaturas Revenge

>media complains when the cops are too trigger happy with armed suspects
>media complains when the cops are too slow to employ lethal force with armed suspects

Is it a hostage situation if he starts hacking her the very second he gets behind her? I'm sure if they shot him anytime before it was perfectly clear he was making a bee line for the woman, they would have been crucified in the media. I bet that was in the back of their minds, especially with all the recent events. For whatever reason they held off and were left with a shot they needed to make immediately that they absolutely couldn't fuck up. And you know these guys probably squeaked by whatever minimum required pistol qualification standard the LAPD puts out. Shits all fucked up.

>Goblin Slayer 2: La Creaturas Revenge

Goblino Slayer Reloaded: El Atrocidad's Last Stand

Jesus Christ that's depressing.

>tfw hate niggers and wish they'd get shot by cops more often
>tfw also hate cops because they can shoot me for looking vaguely like a suspect without even a slap on the wrist afterward

Dios mios!

Attached: 1531843285523.png (855x860, 728K)

Yes, they could have. Even a civilian would have been justified in defense of others in this situation, yet these cops who can kill anyone and say "hurr durr it was him or me" sit there like retards when the guy's obviously walking towards the woman with a knife. They would have killed him if he got that close to them with a knife, they should have killed him when he got too close to her.

I'm not your buddy, friend

>And you know these guys probably squeaked by whatever minimum required pistol qualification standard the LAPD puts out.

God some LAPD fuckwits shot up a grocery store whilst trying to shoot up some murderer and jesus fuck it was depressing. Instead of switching to the rifle (which they had ample time to while driving to the scene) they just pull out their goddamn glawks and start blasting at 50 yards from the parking lot in the vague vicinity of the store's doors.

Of course, the murderer doesn't get injured, but some random bystander gets killed by these dumbass cops.

I don't mind it when cops shoot up some random criminal nigger with 20 felonies on his record but jesus fuck can these cops learn to fucking shoot better? And actually use their scary black AR-15s that our tax money paid for?

>www.liveleak.com/view?i=b7a_1519440723
So satisfying I wish we could see pics of the bad guys neck stump

Do police not give a fuck what is behind walls? What is wrong with them?

>Had clear shot at head in both angles
One cop had a relatively clear shot, the second bodycam definitely did not that is a real low probability shot. First bodycam cop should have blasted him in the brain.

>but why are you not on the ground when the cops are aiming guns at you
>LAPD
>LA
Guarantee she didn't speak English

>receive call about unstable suspect with weapon
>spend 5+ minutes yelling at someone not listening to you, instead of moving in to taze (fuck he had someone to cover)
>allow a hostage to be taken
>shoot hostage
>eat justifiable burger

>don't shoot when you have a clear shot, allowing the guy to run and take a hostage
Because of lawyers, liberals, and social media. Until that guy took a hostage he was just a poor disenfranchised hard working immigrant in Trump's America, basically unarmed if all he had was a knife. Sure there was a report about a stabbing but how dare they assume it was him?

With that many cops there though they should have been able to stop him earlier. Bean bags were ineffective because he had cover. Not procedure but should have taken a headshot or a dick shot with the bean bag and they should have also attempted a tazer

They're either literal retards or have next to no actual training/time on the range. To think we gave up militias for this stupid shit. Whole thing was a mess from the beginning, and of course you have to now deal with the retards who bring Trump into every fucking thing possible damning the circumstances.
Good point, always wondered why so many who come here don't bother learning at least some of the de facto language of the country.

it does look like that.
she doesn't really do anything but stand there. not moving into the line of fire from the police is a good thing but if that door she was next to was unlocked she was very silly to not even attempt to go through it to get herself out of what was an obviously very bad place to be.

Attached: wonka-oompa-cash-currency-bill-art.jpg (800x688, 377K)

like 46% of the population of California doesn't even speak english at home
people only integrate when they are a small fraction of the population

Found a gem of the exact opposite sort of situation:

youtu.be/XWqfaMD5HG8?t=46
>he dindu nuffin wrong
>why didn't they shoot him in the leg?
>im a reserve police officer, i know what im talking about

>he was a army vet
>the gun he was holding was unloaded
>it wasn't even his, it was his exwifes
how
shame he didn't shoot wife too and did us all a favor

The doctrine should be that anyone holding a deadly weapon ignoring instruction is shot immediately. The lack of efficiency in this video is staggering.

>using a tactical folding chair to block bean bag attacks
Are the goblins learning?

Incompetent Police pushed the criminal further and further towards the woman with their stupid formation. They could have very well moved him away from her instead of directing him towards her.

She was the original stabber and he was trying to take her out like a good citizen...

She was the one who made the call after she stabbed someone and he wrestled the knife away from her.

Attached: KFC Colonel.jpg (500x499, 19K)

This

>shoot plz

Clearly he was since he was able to grab an old woman and cut her throat

>suspect blasted
>hostage blasted
>both prone on ground
>DROP THE KNIFE
>DROP THE KNIFE

chaotic neutral?

>CALL ME GOBLINO ONE MORE TIME

I love how they always scream at dead bodies, guess they arent aware bullets kill.