YFW THIS HAPPENS

CITIZEN! You are found to be in non-compliance of National Defense Policy 2.5-5C.1: All Qualified Male Citizens Must Possess, In Good Condition, a Contemporary Infantry Service Weapon or Equivalent With Select Fire Capability.
You have 30 days from the date of this citation to procure the item(s) stated above, or a Qualified Instrument will be furnished for you from the nearest Regional Logistics Facility at your expense.
Stay Vigilant and have a good day. May the Blessings of The Trumperor wash over you.

Attached: NON-COMPLIANCE.jpg (1920x1200, 603K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/investigations/the-trump-administration-has-already-been-rolling-back-gun-regulations/2017/10/04/5eaad7d6-a86b-11e7-8ed2-c7114e6ac460_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.495c9facec26
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FUCK DA POLICE!

What's going on?

I shall wield an AK-74, as my father had

Attached: spurdo.png (1024x749, 117K)

>forcing people to own guns
Fuck off statist.

*complies*

Attached: 51X3u01bI9L._SX466_.jpg (466x466, 13K)

fucking commie gtfo.

Sir, that is not a Service Weapon and it does not possess select fire capability. Please rectify this situation as soon as possible.

Stay Vigilant.

>an infantry weapon
>in contemporary service
>able to select fires when coupled with a flint
What's the issue?

>fucking commie gtfo.
>commie
>not wanting everyone to be forced to own a gun
Commies would want everyone disarmed you stupid fucking nigger.

>pay $3000 for "infantry grade" rifle which is iteration#9001 of ar18 inside + ar15 outside because it's the only one on the "qualified" list thanks to manufacturer palm-greasing
nah fuck that

CMP price list

MAMA DEUCE !
Used ok $100 free with gunsmithing quallifiaction
Used good condition $200
New with tripod and 200rnd belt $750

Special deal mystery box only $2k

5 working guns and a few other special mystery items

may include on or more of the following -
martini henry,1911a1, m1 garand, m1 thompson , m2 carbine , m16a1 , m3a1 , m 1919a6 , m72 , m79 , m9a1 , m60 (all variants) , ammunition , parts , barrel(s), m18, claymore sword (standard issue variant),
* special ecomony cosmoline made from dead commies used to ship remove upon arrival

my mosin is select fire
i can select to fire it, and with a very strong pull on the round thing, i can select not to fire it

How good is this G.I. gun that you say will get made for me if I don't get my own

Sir, National Defense Policy is not a trivial matter. Comply.

>get made for me
Sir, the Qualified Instrument will simply be selected from current service inventory. Currently available infantry small arms for NDP compliance furnishing are:
SCAR-H MOD6 1700 USD
SCAR-L MOD4 1600 USD
M4A7 1250 USD
M110A4 1950 USD
All small arms come equipped with their primary combat optic.
Please number your preferences. Actual Qualified Instrument delivery is based on current inventory level, DOD guidance, and your ordered preference.

A well armed citizenry capable of resisting local oppression and making national oppression costly is a necessary ingredient for freedom. NDP seeks to guarantee the foundations of true freedom.

Your NDP non-compliance and comments have been noted. Further non-compliance will result in citations.

Have a good day, Citizen.

can i get that on layaway ? , how bout dem 3d print guns for $3.50 , I work at mcdicks

Attached: 1511395080951.jpg (657x527, 244K)

why is he holding an MDR ?
thing is a chunk of crap and not fully cooked yet.

Attached: mdrc.jpg (1920x1080, 125K)

Attached: maxresdefault(2).jpg (1280x720, 64K)

it's an MDR because you see it and you mort de rire

Is this the gun nut equivalent of a lonely neckbeard having a horny anime girl jump out of the computer screen?

Attached: 8IsWsHF.jpg (709x786, 157K)

Sir, there are no 3d printed firearms in NDP inventory.
If you find the financial burden of compliance too high, please submit your proof of hardship and Form NDP 42-1P(overty) to the NDP Department, BATFE. If approved, you will receive a voucher for a Qualified Instrument.

Stay Vigilant.

>ironically unironically using the term "gun nut"

Get out, faggot.

Attached: 1412736630462.png (626x348, 95K)

this recent enough?

Attached: vz-58.jpg (4096x2304, 2.17M)

>Gun nut
do you write Vice articles about how salt weapons with baby killing clips need to be banned?

>Not wanting easy access to assault rifles
>Not wanting your waifu to spontaneously become real
What is wrong with you?

Attached: 1421727950912.jpg (500x500, 111K)

Is that select fire tho?

Stop your bizzare fantasies. Trump is not pro gun. What has he done in his two years that indicates he is? I mean actual legislation and executive orders.

>Trump is not pro gun. What has he done in his two years that indicates he is? I mean actual legislation and executive orders.
Do you live under a rock? Serious question. If you expect the President to pass legislation then you are fucking idiot.

>two, possibly three, scotus justices if ginsberg croaks
>repealing anti-gun obama era executive orders
>not falling for the autistic screeching coming from the left
>secretary of the department of the interior is an avid outdoorsman and has made it easier to hunt of federal land

I know it's WaPo but here is an article for you.
washingtonpost.com/investigations/the-trump-administration-has-already-been-rolling-back-gun-regulations/2017/10/04/5eaad7d6-a86b-11e7-8ed2-c7114e6ac460_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.495c9facec26

So he made it easier for psychos to get guns while doing nothing for the rest of us law abiding folks. Ok.

man i thought the shills were only on pol.

10 shekels have been added to your account

>Not falling for autistic screaming from the left

What is bumpstock executive order?

>not being a gun nut

Attached: IMG_4831.jpg (500x693, 68K)

But...I thought I already had good enough guns

You, right there, get out!

>gun nut
You guys don't even try to assimilate anymore. Get out.

>gun nut

SHILL ALERT

>he's not a gun nut

Attached: 16d.png (334x349, 190K)

vatnik go

Attached: a59.jpg (323x326, 14K)

OK pal...

Attached: Yikes.png (450x300, 141K)

Would it be ok to put an autosear in my AR or would I have to get something originally built as full auto?

nah but im sure if it full autos were legalized someone would either import or make full auto fire control groups

Would converting my FAL be compliant?

Just gib me the rifle and I'll mod it to my likings.