Why do members of the frogman corps have glowing eyes?

Why do members of the frogman corps have glowing eyes?

Attached: WDBLM4q.jpg (1024x684, 243K)

( \ _ / )

Why does the french army employ ringwraiths?

Attached: ce144af182b0216f356829fa5352015a.jpg (540x720, 65K)

Eating lots of carrots

Attached: 1-photo-u1.jpg (650x435, 36K)

I thought face armor was a meme

They're batman

Well I imagine it's more for intimidation and anonymity than for protection

Those are ballistics masks tho, right? Why not just balaclava or helmets?

Attached: 1457551436564.jpg (507x307, 72K)

Helmets don't conceal anything and balaclavas are associated with terrorists. You seriously couldn't rub 2 brain cells and work that one out?

So they were black metal face masks so the public doesn't get scared?

It signifies authority. Jesus christ you're retarded.

Don't be nasty :(

It is, but if your going to wear a mask why not a bullet proof one.

Attached: 20180803_112900.jpg (1552x1836, 717K)

>*snap*

They look like monsters.

Don't be stupid, stupid. A thread died for you to ask dumb questions. Go be a nigger somewhere else.

Well yeah, that's the noise you get when you take a photo.

Attached: 36086372_2004734539545351_974031624192655360_n.jpg (320x247, 20K)

Bolivia

Attached: 1434574322791.jpg (2126x1495, 217K)

You'd think that with all the special training those dudes get that they'd be able to put the helmets on right

They arent, if you look at the guy on the right you can see the air holes on his helmet. The glowing eyes are just the rim of the other guys helmet holes reflecting sunlight.

Or maybe he ascended

To enforce the will of Lord Farquaad.

Attached: image.jpg (852x480, 61K)

This, OP needs to stop bullying!

Serial rapist.jpg

have a you for that sweet invader zim reaction.jpg

Breaks up the human outline

Too bad bally masks are 2nd world terrorist tier.

You mean the netting right? They were referring to the face masks.

Wouldn't it make it harder to aim?

Dude, I think you have severe autism.

I don't think so the mesh is pretty spacious. It's also darker under the mesh. Like how it's easier to see out of a window in a dark room as opposed to looking into a dark room through a window when its light outside. That makes any sense? Also they probably are engaging enemies at short ranges and don't need supreme precision.

God DAMMIT you assholes. I scrolled down this entire thread and not ONE of you posted it.
Because CIA niggers glow in the dark.

Attached: 1532444923138.gif (250x167, 732K)

Holy shit, somebody was dumb enough to buy the SA80!

Also they might be seeing thos from a navy seal perspective, but you have to remember that european special fprces are much more competent and better trained, so they easily make up for decreased vision

>2nd world infantry uses something 2nd world tier
Hmm I wonder why

are they carrying SA80s? what the fuck

Only 4u bb

not even face armor, just holes in the top of their BMX-style helmets

They're just complying with eu mandatory burqa laws

This

Attached: mailbox.jpg (772x600, 78K)

frogmen are euros.

what is that? reflective tape on the edge of their kevlars?

Attached: 1533398242246.jpg (572x380, 19K)

I came here for this

Attached: bill approves.gif (312x302, 3.41M)

Not really. You've looked through a window with a screen on it or a scope with a killflash on it right. I used to hunt with a mosquito net on

Because they've seen some shit.

Attached: Danish_Huntsmen_Corps.jpg (620x356, 70K)

Lools lile a witch doctor

its called the 9001 Watt stare

Attached: anastasia-7.jpg (900x592, 380K)

Because they're powerful, radiating strength of an inhuman nature. Their bodies can't take the power residing within them, so they must cool themselves off by submerging themselves in water.
This makes them ideal for becoming frogmen but there have also been polar explorers, divers and curiously enough, ice-cream makers.

My dude, you need to be careful using a high-quality camera to take pics of your eyes/face, your retinas can be scanned and you can be ID'd.

You realize that without any context, that doesn't matter? Sure it's a bit violating, but it's not like he's doing something illegal there

The netting is to break up contours when coming out if the water. The don't keep it on when inland and certainly wouldn't in a firefight.

It blocks shrapnel. Not worth the carry wieght in the field but fine for police.

To find hobbit terrorists

Definitely for intimidation tactics at least a little. You can't admit seeing an emotionless fucker like the middle one in a bush watching you wouldn't scare the shit out of you.

I unironically think that that's half the reason snapchat manages to be free and still keeps releasing picture filters. They can easily farm segments of user video at high quality for raws for facial recognition software or retinal scanning to sell to tech firms. If you're using something with HD use native editing or gimp/photoshop/paint/etc to black out your eyes.

That said, with a picture of potato-level quality it's almost definitely unusable.

Because the safe word is police brutality.

They're not police they're special forces

How did they get hold of the replicant technology?

good one

Attached: SammyDavisJr.jpg (1280x800, 337K)

>tfw I participated in eye rate threads on /soc/ 2 years ago
At least people who could use it to ID me don’t have a reference picture associated with me, right?

Metal

Idgi

Shiiiiire.... Baguette....

>That "tactical flag-holding car ashtray" attached to his belt.

Swampmonsters and ringwraiths, Any more militarized mythical creatures?