Did commie's stole AK?

So recently I came across a news that says "AK is the best Russian gun ever created", and I jokingly said "cause it's German?".
And after that I actually realize that Kalashnikov kinda stole Hugo's STG44

Pic related

Attached: 0RJzraMBdGo.jpg (564x696, 158K)

Other urls found in this thread:

popularmechanics.com/space/moon-mars/a28491/r-7-rocket-sputnik/
forgottenweapons.com/pathan-44-bore-ak-in-8x33-kurz/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes its pretty obvious

The AK is more closely related to the M1 Garand than the MP-44.

shit bait you need to work on your style

This.
The action is completely different.
At most maybe the inspiration for it was stolen, but even then the reds wanted a sub gun with rifle capabilities, while the krauts wanted a rifle with sub gun capabilities.
The reds did get help from kraut engineers to figure out stamping though.

ive had this from here since 2011, it still applies to retards like you.

Attached: 1297630852680.png (493x402, 8K)

Yeah they did,the russians even designed the 7.62x39 to be bigger than the 8mm kurz so they could use nazi ammo in their AKs but the nazis couldnt use theirs

Attached: PBE rollin deep.gif (264x185, 1.99M)

Exterior and funtionally -> stg
Interior and mechanics -> m1

the stg platform evolved into the g3 platform

>And after that I actually realize that Kalashnikov kinda stole Hugo's STG44
People have known this for over 50 years...

Nice b8 m8

>and I jokingly said "cause it's German?".
and I jokingly said "cause you're a fucking moron?"

>the stg platform evolved into the g3 platform
No it didn't.
The StG45 is a completely different firearm.

Meh, they experimented with blowback and gas operated locking breach, blowback beat the guns to death at first so they went with locking breach. It wasn't until (the same group of engineers) came up with a reliable blowback design(cough cough roller delayed) that they started working on that. Eventually this became cetme.

i always thought g3 was a kraut copy of fal

It does have the shoulder thing that goes up

God I hate EG/MPiKM handguards
>top has two regular vents
>bottom has one long vent

You're retarded. The internals are totally different. Besides the gas piston, the StG has more in common with the AR than the AK

Attached: 1528851753784.jpg (736x414, 34K)

i wonder what hugo schmeisser and his team of engineers were doing in the soviet union after the war......

helping designing a stamping process for the new soviet assault rifle

If the Germans were realy the architects behind the ak, and their past experience was such a boon why did it take them 10 years to actually get the stampings right?

fact is they stole it!

same as they stole the r7, its entirely based on v2 technology.or maybe they claim, they "invented" it too...

popularmechanics.com/space/moon-mars/a28491/r-7-rocket-sputnik/

Attached: gallery-1507064206-gettyimages-92424063.jpg (768x544, 72K)

>copy of FAL
>completely different operating systems
>copy of FAL
>roller delayed blowback
>copy of FAL
jesus christ. youre the type of retard who would believe OP

retard

thank you, thank you

yah, try that and report back if you still have your fingers
someone told me that the moist nugget was chambered to take the 308 as well
dumb fucking idea that'll kill a guy
(fyi, the 7.62x54R and the moist nugget were developed before the 308 so no that was not something the russians planned)

Uselessly earning a paycheck (or at least Schmeisser was) in Ishevsk while Kalashnikov was in Kovrov actually designing the rifle that bears his name.
Stamping mild steel and stamping high strength steel need two completely different processes, the German experiences were as useful as they are believed to be.

but the nugget has upgrades the copy the Mannlicher–Schönauer the ruskies cant make shit without stealing

second post pretty good post
Rotary bolt and similar trigger mechanism to M1 Garand. The AK simplicity meme is somewhat over stated
>It only has four parts, Lelupvote
but it IS vastly more simple than a Sturmgewehr in its mechanical workings as far as the trigger mechanism and the select fire capability are concerned. There's a lot of parts in place to hold a lot of parts for the Sturmgewehr, but there's a trigger, disconnector and trigger and autosear in the AK. the safety being the only thing that discriminates between no bang, one bang and all the bang.

Now, as far as the locking mechanism is concerned, the AK and sturmgewehr are different, opposed to the trigger mechs, which operate in granted, a contrast of simplicity and complexity, though on similar principles. The locking mechanisms on both the AK and the STG are simple, however in this feature, both operate on vastly different principles. The Sturmgewehr locks on a tilt system in which the back end of the bolt is forced down into a recess where it is backed and solid in order to hold the barrel closed while pressure drops, and the AK uses a rotary locking system in which the bolt reaches the front of its track, and rotates so that its lugs are backed by the barrel trunion. These two things both lock the bolt in place, and these two things both use a different motion and entirely different system in order to do the same task. Both are full locks, and both are only unlocked when the piston and bolt carrier travel backward to reverse the motion that locked the bolt.

Attached: marina but with green eyes.jpg (643x800, 54K)

dude, you spend as much time in a gunsmith's shop as I have you'll realize that everyone ripped off everyone else
my bitch with ruskie shit is QA
in the same batch you'll have a magic rifle that will hit the X with your eyes closed and the 299 will eventually kill the shooter with broken parts and fliers that go whothehellknows

I don't know. Mosin rifle was constructed independently. It wasn't a copy of any rifle, but it wasn't 100% original. The same thing is AK, it's not a copy, but it's not original. Russia has it's own way.

Attached: ravelin_group.jpg (800x331, 141K)

The underfolding stocks for AKs were taken off of MP40s
The soviet government stole everything

Attached: Hunter-S-Thompson.jpg (2192x1446, 429K)

i-i don't get it, user. sorry.

Fun fact, gunsmiths in Pakistan rechamber 7.62x39 barrels to 8mm kurz.

forgottenweapons.com/pathan-44-bore-ak-in-8x33-kurz/

I know you're replying to a troll post, but the AK can apparently handle the pressure of 7.92x33 shot through a 7.62mm bore.

The cartridge was developed in 1943 already, because the soviets had already realized they wanted an intermediate cartridge.

Werner von Braun literally made NASA and the American space program. Of course the Russians used German rocketry and engineers as well!

>AK designed by John Moses Browning