Seeking feedback

Built this for Jow Forums - can I get it Jow Forums approved?

Attached: poorfag_handgun_edition.png (1080x2600, 1.07M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wpZdUgBzh7Y
gunssavelives.wpengine.com/gun/22/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Hi-points are fairly reliably

And add Springfield and Rock River Arms to the Do Not Buy (they supported gun control legislation)

Re-format your categories, its hard to tell which guns belong in which

I cannot endorse this dribble

No. Fuck off. If pol was intelligent enough to handle firearms they wouldn't be the cesspool of low iq that is pol.

aint nobody got time enough to read that shit. you need to know your audience. Jow Forums is 99% illiterate millennial faggots. limit your text to 2 sentences or into the trash it goes

There is literally nothing wrong with Hi Points (aside from weight and capacity but you know that up front.) They're cheap, reliable, American made and virtually indestructible.
youtu.be/wpZdUgBzh7Y

>giving any advice to white terrorists and nazis

Fuck off, Jow Forums is a progressive liberal board.

I didn't even bother reading the whole thing since tl;dr, but let me just jump in on the hi point not being user serviceable. You do know that it's just a pin to punch out for field strip, right? Sure, it's not as simple as some guns, but there are much more complicated shit out there, like the ccp. Detailed strip isn't fucking hard either, and unlike some other brands, you don't need to be a brand certified armorer to detail strip it without voiding your warranty.

stfu commie

I kind of see the rationale but the Hi-Point should be on the list. It's a very poor handgun because of the weight and low capacity but it is cheap. So cheap that it may be an option for the absolute lowest of wagecucks or neets who simply cannot scrape together any more than $50-100 and are looking at a used one. At that rate it's a Hi-Point or something even worse.

It also leaves out the Taurus P111 G2, which I can understand because of how hit or miss Taurus is. We don't have a consensus on of they're good or not yet, but they are very attractive for the price. A double stacked 9mm pocket pistol under $200? Comfy ergos? It's pretty tempting. I can't endorse it because I haven't owned one but I would try one out if I could.

Hipoints are fine
M88a isnt surplus
Your "recommended handguns" section is shit
Suggesting FNS9 over 509 is retarded
>px4
>surplus
What the fuck is this infographic

Weak bait

Oh also the ceo of sig is a jew so you might want to avoid those

I'm guessing he's throwing police trade in under surplus.

P365 is the best compact handgun

Then glocks should be in there as well as those are the most common trade ins.

Eitherway this is a poorly made infographic

Jow Forums is full of low iq normies from reddit. so you have to make it easy to read for kindergartners

Attached: taylorswift - BJi81PRjW9U.jpg (726x726, 117K)

This is actually pretty good user.
I like how you actually included good budget options like the Ruger S9 and trade in pistols.
I would make some amendments, though. I currently own and carry a Star BM 9 as well as a Glock 20. I don't recommend milsurp guns for defensive use especially if you are a first time buyer- they lack rails for lights, often don't use night sights or any way of using them, are overly heavy, poor capacity, can have damaged parts or what have you. This goes double for those Italian 92Ss.
Hipoints are shit but are user-serviceable.
Kings firearms has used Px4 storms in 40 for $250.

> facts I don't like are bait

Pols average iq is low. Real low. There was a site wide study done where people took iq tests voluntarily and political was literally borderline retarded. Look it up

Illiterate millenial here, just read through it all. Fuck off old man

Thanks

I will revisit the Hi-Point then...assuming the C9 is the only one I should look at right?

>Taurus P111 G2
I left it off the list for the very reasons you posted but I intend to keep an eye on it. I'm also trying to get a consensus on the SCCY stuff as I can't find anybody in my circle of friends that owns one and I can't tell who is getting paid off on youtube to shill for them.

There were a glut of PX4s on a bunch of sites when I made this, might have to remove them though because I think only .40 models are left.

>Oh also the ceo of sig is a jew so you might want to avoid those
REEEE

Glocks are on the list near the bottom

This is my first attempt, thanks for the feedback

Hello rabbi.
>le ebic spacin xddddddddddddddddd

SCCY stuff is fine
Sort your shit into police surplus, military surplus and just cheap guns
Suggest people buy good defensive ammo (gold dot, hst, whatever) for them as well

Where would you find a surplus px4 in the us? I'm pretty sure that would raise the cost just because its a novelty. They are only $400 anyways. Also
>hipoint
>any downside aside from weight and ergonomics
Your list is shit. You should feel bad. And there is nothing wrong with .fuddy5 AyycP in a decent semiauto. Prices are nearly the same for defensive loads.

You can immediatly tell when a Jow Forums poster comes to Jow Forums by the way he writes, replies to other posters and his general behavior.

If at any point we were showing signs of welcoming you, please excuse us because it was not done on purpose. I suggest you leave now, OP.

Just look at your post objectively for a second if your brain is capable. Your only response was basically retarded. You called me a jew and mumbled some nonsensical meme.

I'm not going to personally insult you. I'm sure you're sad enough already.

I would recommend any gun over hipoint. Seriously. Trade in Ruger P series, Taurus MAYBE. They are not as reliable as people make them out to be and are impossible to conceal carry. They lack hugely in many departments and will be traded in at a later date for something far superior.

Attached: star BM.jpg (3264x1836, 1.63M)

Anyone who needs an infographic to get started on something is almost certainly retarded.

Try Kingsfirearms, I just saw a Px4 in 40 for $250. also bulk, reliability, only one mag, low capacity, no rail and fuck ugliness
Jow Forums is a nazi board of peace

>reliability issue
>hipoint
Pick one
Also rails are unnecessary because adding a light to your pistol gives away your position. Just get night sights faggot.

Attached: 1533161265938.png (500x334, 359K)

Agree. I keep a Hi-Point around as a gun you can leave somewhere a gun may be useful (bathroom, fishing tackle box, front door) but you can't justify stashing a better gun. Hi-Points are also good for burying or putting into walls or crawlspaces.

>not recommending any .22LR pistols or rifles

I hate this fucking meme. A .22LR is ok for self defense in a home invasion type scenario. It's not great but it's better then nothing.

Browning Buckmarks are cheap as fuck! Why the hell wouldn't you recommend one?

Sure, .22LR ain't no fucking 9mm but it'll do the job if you hit em in the right place.

gunssavelives.wpengine.com/gun/22/

Attached: 1237128394365.jpg (345x345, 50K)

I like having a light for all of the reasons you can imagine and then some.
Yes, hipoints can have issues. This isn't 2013 anymore and ShillVeteran doesn't have the market on truth locked down.
I do agree with this point as well. But I've never needed to "stash" a gun. so idk.

Attached: gats.jpg (2048x1152, 218K)

Try zero expansion from .22 hollow points intended to be fired from a rifle on top of questionable reliability. I've only ever had one jam from a 9mm, zero from 10mm, or 40, or 556- but plenty in a tuned 22 rifle.

> glock 20
> 1911 or a star bm not sure

I like your style

I miss when Jow Forumstard crossposters at least pretended they weren't.
>inb4 le joos or something equally unintelligent

Star BM, yes sir. Currently in carry rotation until my custom holster for a Glock 20 comes in. (It takes these fuckers months to get one that can bear a light as well).
I gotta say one thing for the 1911 style guns I can't say for the plastic fantastic- the slide/frame fit is incredible. I've polished the rails on both and the Star just slides back and forth when cocked. The Glock moves like a boat. But the Star BM can't hold 15 rounds of 10mm, shoot suppressed or bear a light, so that's that.

Cool, I'll add them

Like I said earlier, there were a bunch online in 9mm for $250-$300 and they are a great gun, very accurate and pleasant to shoot

Hi-Points are like the last resort, I've seen enough videos to know what they are but I'm trying to encourage anybody who's getting into guns to buy something nicer so that they're more confident in their shooting ability. I think someone is much more likely to go to the range regularly with a Ruger or Walther than a Hi-Point.

>I suggest you leave now, OP.
Make me faggot

>Browning Buckmarks are cheap as fuck!
lol where. every I see them they are at least $300 used

I'm not recommending rimfire for self-defense, sorry.

>only speaks in ironic 2010 memes
>not even double-spacing post replies out of insecurity towards "reddit spacing"
Hi fellow 4channer

Don't listen to this retard, get a light

Been a while since I looked at px4 prices. I havent shot one but ive heard theyre amazing for their price. Just saying its weird they are under surplus since I think it'd be hard to find a surplus px4 in the us market. Just buy civilian.

What about Yugo Tokarevs and Radom P64's? Those are relatively cheap milsurp pistols.

What rifle are you using? I've never had any problems with my ruger 10/22 jamming. The only time it jammed on me is when I used one of my friends shitty aftermarket mags at the range.

I'm not saying .22's are great for home defense. I'm just saying not to disregard it entirely just because it's a .22

Faggot op only cares about 9mm luger not 9x18 makarov or other slavshit cartridges.

Really the biggest issues you have with any milsurp- varying conditions, no rail, no night sights, too much weight for too few rounds or in difficult to find calibers. If you can get over that they are 100% fine.

They're hovering around $300ish. That's enough to afford a decent 9mm instead.

Also OP what about Turkish pistols like the Canik TP9 and SAR B6P? Those are pretty good although I imagine some poltard would get salty about supporting a Turkish company.

The glock is definitely the better combat handgun. But the bm is more aesthetic and you can larp as Samuel l jackson. So it's a trade off. Also, how are you going to carry a full size 10mm? I cc a g19 fine but I feel if it was any bigger I'd be uncomfortable.

What about milsurps in .32 ACP?

Colt m4 22 LR- not my gun originally. Inherited it when my great uncle died. Never cleaned before I took it apart. I have cleaned it meticulously, tuned the recoil spring use only factory mags, tried a bunch of different ammo, and it just doesn't work- I may get multiple jams in the same mag.

>makes a big ruckus about being called a Jew
>ad hominem
>claims afterward that he will not insult the poster
>adds another zing about depression
>never answers negative in response to the JQ
This all sounds very Hebraic.

>Ruger P series
quads checked

I'm gonna add this one, never heard of these before so I'm gonna check them out - TFB guy seems to like it

>usual Jow Forums retardation

Fuck off.

Hey rabbi. There’s a lot more of us here than you think. And if this thread is still up, I’ll gladly post part of my collection with a time stamp when I finish my shift.

You have a point on the 10mm concealability. I live in FL so that is a factor, however printing is not too much of a concern here legally speaking and it is more of my "fighting" gun- if it doesn't work out I still have the Star to carry.
I would shop around using ammoseek and look up some ballistic gel tests to see if that is an acceptable caliber for you. The ammo is probably more expensive than 9mm in the long run as is basically every single caliber listed.
My dad bought a Ruger P89 back in 1993 when some dude trashed his office. Still works fine. However it has some major ergonomic issues including no slide serrations, extremely bulky and heavy, no rail, poor sights, but it is $200 used for a combat-capable 9mm.
>>/lgbt/

.22 isn’t sealed and ammo won’t keep as long.

>we
How to identify a redditfag

Shut up noguns Jew

Attached: E7745FF5-8C13-4CB3-A73B-1A8FFCF4B451.jpg (959x960, 118K)

The absolute state of Jow Forums

Attached: C166157D-6327-494C-B93F-AB18B7725696.jpg (188x164, 14K)

Never really shot an .22LR AR, I heard those can be kinda finicky.

Depite what OP says Marlins are pretty cheap and they'll eat anything you feed them. Only downside is the tube mag and lack of really good aftermarket stuff. Savage's .22LR autos are also pretty good. I just wish they would make a 9mm carbine version.

Marlin camp 9

I have to say I'm pretty impressed that you didn't call me a jew or a redditor, keep it up

Attached: A5AD360F-40BA-46EF-A846-4AC7D1A9CB5E.jpg (225x224, 18K)

I've owned a P89 and a P95. Triggers are long and sloppy but otherwise they were very good. I suppose the P95 is more modern because it's smaller and has accessory rails on the later ones.

They're all chunky but absolutely balls reliable though. Out of production today, but you see them used for $200-300 all the time.

Also awful on ergos as I mentioned. There was absolutely no reason for the lack of serrations- the user was essentially forced to use the safety as a cocking surface. And its fucking gang banger aesthetics.

Attached: 9mm.gif (360x202, 3.42M)

I'm going to recommend the P95 if people can find it for $275 or under - P89 seems to be too expensive

>And its fucking gang banger aesthetics.

I'm not going to lie, I kind of like them. Were slide serrations so difficult to machine back in the 90s?

Fuck off cali retard

My Star BM had serrations in the 70s so no, they were not. And obviously the 1911 had them since the beginning...

Come make me nigger

>I suggest you leave now, OP.
Topkek
>We
Newfag plz go

I'm pretty impressed you haven't screeched about poles, but it's just a matter of time.

You can't make a good manual about pistols and shove you anti-jew rhetoric at the same time. If we know that you have retarded biases it defeats the legitimacy of the guide.... I can't believe I have to explain that.

the jews are pro gun-control so your argument is invalid

also there aren't any good jew gun pistols that are inexpensive

the list isnt bad, but for concealed carry? still big guns

Shut up jew.

>hey rabbi
neck yourself gayboi

This. Absolutely nothing wrong with a HiPoint if that’s all one can afford. It’s a basic tool, but a tough one.

It's so terrible. Don't make infographics and write-ups if you only have a basic understanding of the subject. You're at the peak of the Dunning-Kruger shit heap.

>Dunning-Kruger
leftist detected

Give some reasons why it's so bad if you're such a smartypants