Will my MBUS rear sight maintain zero, if I remove it?

Will my MBUS rear sight maintain zero, if I remove it?

Attached: ST1025-2.jpg (456x600, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Magpul-MBUS-Rear-Sight-Black/dp/B004TTGLOW/ref=mp_s_a_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1533590881&sr=8-5&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=mbus+sights&dpPl=1&dpID=519ZG7sQSWL&ref=plSrch&th=1&psc=1
military.com/kitup/2012/07/back-up-iron-sight-drop-test.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

should have bought the mbus pro, faglord.

It might be off but probably not by much. It’s polymer so there’s some give to it.

What would be the better sight? The MBUS, or some chinese NC star A2 carry handle?

Only if you're a big guy.

Only if you tear it off with pliers, and throw it across the room.

mbus

why are these so god damn expensive

no unless you manage to put it back in the exact same location torqued exactly the same as it was.

theyre like 30 bucks. the only thing cheaper is chinese shit

I've never seen them for $30 except used, and even that is expensive. They sell in gun stores for like $50.

They're not expensive at all. Stop being poor.

amazon.com/Magpul-MBUS-Rear-Sight-Black/dp/B004TTGLOW/ref=mp_s_a_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1533590881&sr=8-5&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=mbus+sights&dpPl=1&dpID=519ZG7sQSWL&ref=plSrch&th=1&psc=1

Just ordered a chinese chopped carry handle sight for my budget MK18 build, did I fuck up

Attached: 41izZ9NwTHL._SX466_.jpg (466x389, 12K)

>ordering chinese
user i....

>budget
>mk18
wat

To clarify it's on Amazon from UTG for $25, good reviews and i had a gift card so might as well experiment. Alternative was $150 for the LMT

The military found the standard MBUS was more likely to hold zero during a rifle drop than the MBUS Pro, smart guy.

They work perfectly fine. Had mine on my rifle for about 4 years with 0 problems. Holds zero even when removed.

Mod 0, from a PSA upper, pistol lower. Gonna be sub-$600, which is budget for anything clone-ish

>calling a PSA gun a clone

Attached: tenor.gif (220x272, 63K)

The UTG ones are good to go.

The mounts on sights aren’t that precise. It’ll probably still be close-ish, but it’s not likely to be exact.

Test it out?

The trick is to make sure when you mount irons and optics to jam them forward and then tighten them up. I suspect the plastic has a little give, but for unsupported shooting, you probably won't notice a POI shift. Maybe a slight shift when supported.

It'll probably be within 2-3 moa of where it was. Zeroing your rifle takes less than 10 minutes and a box of ammo though, so why not just re-zero?

Good to hear

>clone-ish
It's 10.5" upper with a FSB and a KAC or P&S RAS. It'll look just fine for my purposes

>using plastishit MBUS when for the same price you can get glorious steel UTG Low-Pro's

Attached: 1532911639617.jpg (200x233, 13K)

>Will my MBUS rear sight maintain zero, if I remove it?
No.

Polymer>UTG pot metal
military.com/kitup/2012/07/back-up-iron-sight-drop-test.html

Daniel-san gtfo

>amazon

Those are 100% counterfeit.

>The military found
These are the same people who went with the Sig P320 over the Glock 19MHS and Beretta APX, right?

It would be extremely painful.

It wasn't the military, it was a gun website. The idea is that unless the shock is enough to break the sight, the plastic one retains its Form whereas the metal ones bend

"you should have bought the more expensive one" kys

> polymer shit

Just get a Daniel Defense 1.5 fixed sight.

Attached: opplanet-daniel-defense-a1-5-fixed-rear-sight-cbdfed.jpg (260x260, 8K)

For you

Why can't DD make a chopped A2. I would've got that

I personally like the look of the a1 dial and plus the design shows no giant knobs for mounting on the rail.