What Modern 6.5x55 SE rifle should I buy?

I am looking for the best recommendations for a modern 6.5x55 SE rifle. Preferably one with a 5 round detachable mag and open/iron sights.

Attached: norma6501.jpg (600x169, 25K)

Good luck finding a modern bolt gun with factory iron sights. Try a Mauser, I think the x18 is 6.5
>inb4 surplus
Retards can’t into google

You are right about the factory iron sights. So far I have only been able to find cz 550 and tikka that have modern 6.5x55 SE.

cz 550s are available in 6.5 swede, I heard they discontinued them though.

Mauser does sporting rifles but they aren’t for poorfags

I don't think so they are on their site and in their 2018 catalog.

T3X

Tikka and CZ both make high quality rifles which don't break the bank.

tikka or sako or weatherby all malke good ones

>tfw no Model 70 with rear aperture sight in 6.5x55
All I want is a modern, well made, CRF rifle which is blued and stocked in black walnut. Proper wood and milled from forgings. Make it a USGI style rear sight with interchangeable aperture diameters that screws into the tapped receiver.

Attached: 1283257608075.jpg (600x633, 73K)

fuck me, I would kill for this.

It's strange that there's nothing even close to it being made, since I'm sure there are lots of people like us who would throw down their wallets for a rifle like that. Sometimes I think the gun industry are just shut themselves in a dark room and ignore the market, other times they surprise me.

Brno/CZ still made some of the kinds of rifles everyone else stopped making, they even made pic related. But of course that's stopped now and in recent years they've gone the way of others, cheapening their products and making them less traditional. Like dropping the 452 and 550.

Attached: 4.jpg (2543x2291, 1.77M)

Attached: IMG_3416.jpg (1024x768, 285K)

Sako 85 Hunter or Bavarian. Keep the whole thing somewhat scandi in character.

Attached: B424D583-B14F-47B1-B49B-608C22492E86.png (1600x267, 85K)

Howa 1500. I got one, the Swede shoots better than most other 6.5 rounds

The 6.5x55 is a laserbeam. In a lot of ways it makes of recent 6.5 cartridge design seem a little superfluous.

yup, does almost everything and does it very well.

Heym SR21 / SR30

Attached: Heym Klein.png (600x950, 286K)

Why the fuck do people still make weirdass and often propritary mountings and optics like this? Why in hell would you do this rather than have rings?

Well for one because you don't have to level the scope when mounting. It's also generally more stable, because you have a mechanical connection instead of glue and pressure.
On break action guns you also have the ability to mount the scope without having to worry about the turrets.

I have a CZ 557 Ranger with all the features you asked for, albeit in .308.

The Mounties wants dto updated from the zen field, CZ made a few of these for tests, but they chose a different gun. Has backup tritium irions, box mag, wood stock, everything I was looking for in a general purpose gun.

Attached: image.jpg (1536x3998, 3.35M)