Californians can't buy handguns that aren't on the state-approved list

>Californians can't buy handguns that aren't on the state-approved list

Attached: 1503396029227.jpg (2544x4000, 906K)

Other urls found in this thread:

codes.findlaw.com/ca/penal-code/pen-sect-468.html
disastercenter.com/crime/cacrime.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>the state knows which Californians have guns

Attached: CB541F26-7C37-43FB-92AE-F81730F4C3A4.jpg (750x1000, 124K)

>M&P9 Shield is okay
>both M&PC and full size aren't
???

Which is why I definitely don't own A Ruger MKII, Ruger Security Six and two S&W 28-2s.

As it turns out you can buy off roster handguns private party, as consignments or receive them as gifts parent to child and vice versa (even from out of state).

Also C&R, single shot handguns and SA revolvers are roster exempt.

>California still has better gun laws, than your country

Attached: 14589062972500.jpg (604x496, 36K)

Attached: calvin-hobbes-11.jpg (2409x886, 802K)

Dumb frogposter

Same with Maryland.
Fuck this gay state.

I renounced my californian citizenship. Now I'm an illegal native living in the shadows.

DELET THIS

Attached: 2018-08-03-15-05-27-421499533.png (205x246, 9K)

Shut up calicuck

>Californian chimes in on thread about CA gun laws.
>Correcting misconception.
>Somehow a bad thing or off topic.
Riiiiight.

We can, but only at scalper prices on the used market

Laugh all you want, but that's still rights infringement on our soil

i don't know about you, but i consider jumping through hoops and legal loopholes just to exercise your natural rights to keep and bear arms as a cuck thing to do

>Leafistan has more lenient gun laws than Commiefornia

Ah, so how are you enjoying that totally non-compliant machine gun then?

I assume since you're a man of such high principles you must own several and you wouldn't be caught dead paying thousands for a transferable one like some cuck. It's only a man's natural right to own them, so the 1934 NFA isn't a valid law that can be enforced.

Try buying one of these in Ontario, Canada.

Attached: 2548053_02_phoenix_arms_640.jpg (640x463, 41K)

>thinking I’m reeing at what you said
No you’re a faggot from California and one of the most annoying tripfags from here. Again. Kys calicuck

well if you must know, i consider machineguns to be hard to make myself and the cost to make one outweighs the fun shooting one when i can just look for a range that rents a registered mg.
but if you look into my garage, you will find uppers with barrels of various lengths, milled-out chunks ofaluminum, drilled polymer, and conveniently holed solvent traps
you will also find that i have no paperwork certifying that indeed i own any of those things

Fair enough, if you live by your own principles I can respect that.

I don't think it's reasonable to expect other people to take risks with the law, or at least admit it on the internet. Even if the law is unfair. That said if you only knew how common and deep non-compliance runs in CA you'd probably find it quite heartwarming.

Oh, you're definitely reeing. And ironically killing yourself from all the stress the California strawfag squatting in your psyche causes. Carry on.

You’re a faggot from California. Nobody cares what you have to say

You'll care when your dangling from a barbed wire noose.

Californians are shitting up my state and ruining shit. They’re like little fucking Jews that infest the state. But unlike Jews who at least have the curtesy to hide the fact that they’re fucking me, Californians do it blatantly and laugh about it the whole time behind a facade of consumerist hedonism. Then once they’ve shifted up the place and it’s too expensive for them to stay there anymore, they move on. I fucking hate Californians and slash their faggy fucking tires any chance I get.

I’ll martyr if I get to kill a bunch of cock sucking California faggots like you. If I could I’d make the guns of Verdun look like a fucking joke after I got done with California.

Sounds like you're being overrun by the same carpetbaggers who flooded into California and ruined it in the first place.

New Yorkers and Californians are a fucking scourge. I hope the US collapses and Balkanizes just so we can genocide those filth like the insects they are. I would make what Hitler, Stalin, Mao, and Pol Pot did look like a fucking humanitarian relief effort by the fucking UN.

They can't even buy straws now. Why are you acting like this is something new?

I will help you so much with the effort of eliminating American communists.
>Zyklon canisters loaded

>being this drunk with rage
You're a wind up toy, not a tyrant. Go slash some more tires. Hopefully, you won't get your throat slashed instead.

> Californians and Mexicans keep coming to your State

Attached: 1522694508993.png (333x400, 76K)

Don’t get too triggered by this image flyover cucks

Attached: 052BCBA9-67EF-42AD-86CE-C5B2B931EC87.jpg (873x492, 109K)

I just bought a gen 4 Glock 30 for $500. Not everybody selling off roster scalps, but most do.

The gun market has cooled significantly lately

>live in Montana
>get absolutely gorgeous views
>gun laws don't try to assrape you
>population is actually American instead of illegals
>taxes are so low they may as well not exist
Getting away from the coasts/borders is probably the best thing you can do.

Attached: most-beautiful-mountains-in-montana_f_mobi.jpg (380x201, 21K)

Must be great! People can’t stop killing themselves!

Attached: E86AF35C-380B-4E92-93BC-46F225A62E5A.jpg (1242x1440, 1M)

>only 20 in 100,000
>meanwhile this is completely ignoring the gorillions of deaths coastal cities get from gang activity (and whatever goes on in Chicago)
They didn't deserve this glorious State anyway.

>”only” 20/100k
Flyover education on full display. California homicide rate is 4.8/100k

Something tells me that's not accurate, unless you want to tell me all that gang activity you've got on the southern border doesn't exist.

Google (California company) it retard

Ok? I guess the best thing that I can do is just keep posting. It seems to tie your panties in a twist which is kind of amusing. You'll get sick of it and give up eventually.
And what are you doing to make your state better, other than contributing to the welfare of the local tire shops?

Do you even have a job? Support a family? Pay taxes? Go outside?
Been to Montana, can confirm is very beautiful. Don't worry I'm not planning to move there.

Why are Californians the living embodiment of what Jow Forums thinks the Jews are? Why won’t you faggots just vote for a calexit.

Because your shithole would collapse without California

>*knock knock* "sheriff's office we're here to check your firearms"
>*knock knock*
>*knock knock*
>*knock knock*
>*knock knock* "sheriff's office"
>*knock knock*

Attached: wojakdoomed.png (600x600, 137K)

>things that don’t happen

>They keep moving to Austin and south Texas

>Watch citycucks burn from rural Texas

Attached: 1505272869091.png (986x797, 869K)

That’s what rural Californians said 30 years ago lmao!

DOOR. TO. DOOR. cope harder nerd.

they better not be coming to south texas with their fascist speech-limiting bullshit

>how common and deep non-compliance runs in CA

DOJ estimates, depending on when they did it and who they talked to, have AW compliance at between 8 and 21%. Magazine compliance hovers just above zero.

>Grow up in Austin
>Get to watch first hand as the place goes even more to shit but in a new way

We need to tell the feds to go in and make compliance 100%. Commiefornians don’t deserve gun rights.

>Californians

Attached: 1478796603604.gif (700x285, 3.38M)

Forgot pic
>mfw when I remember getting 1$ for 2 pieces of pepperoni at home slice with my mom

Attached: 1520549642964.gif (372x262, 1.72M)

dumb frogposter

> Go to university in Austin after growing up in a smaller Texas city
> Dildo waving anti-gun protest on my first day of classes

Attached: 6usX7Sq.jpg (395x560, 71K)

Oh my God, can you shut the fuck up already.

Dumb redditposter

Attached: la-25-years-after-the-l-a-riots-20170427-019.jpg (1200x843, 151K)

It fucking hurts
The worst part is that the right to bear arms is wrote in the constitution but the corrupt goverment created a bullshit law to control gun ownership.

Attached: 1531488858910.jpg (900x900, 43K)

How's the PEGGY'S in Hope County? They still thriving?

Frogs are here to stay.

>The feds should enforce state laws
Stop makong yourself look dumb

Attached: 1532725789618.jpg (670x671, 45K)

dumb frogposter

You were homeschooled, weren’t you?

>Californian gun laws will be the national standard in the next 5 to 10 years

Attached: 1533400208654.jpg (448x439, 33K)

HAHAHAHA I'm looking up california laws right now and it says calitards can't have sniper scopes. XD!!!!1!!

codes.findlaw.com/ca/penal-code/pen-sect-468.html

Attached: 20171215_091034.jpg (489x317, 115K)

Californian here, someone needs to nuke all the large cities, then have ICE comb through the rest.

Cali faggey here, Im tired of all the bullshit in this state. I want to move as soon as i finish collage. Please welcome me with open arms nevadians.

PS: im 18 so im not apart of the chuckle fucks that ruined this state.

But real talk is there a group of people more cucked than flyovers? Our laws don’t even apply to them and yet they comply

Attached: 8A7A9C48-7557-4332-BF00-25C85544540C.jpg (1242x1624, 644K)

What the fuck?

Night vision is illegal

When you finish your collage, upload it here so we can mock you.

Lmao

I’d have liked to had seen Montana

Lol sorry am retarded

It's the toxic vocal califaggots.
We're not all that bad.

Mexico? Guatemala?

Read it properly, nigger. It's written specifically for the scopes on the M3 carbine.

>calls flyovers cucked
>can’t even order ammo
>meanwhile I can have a case of whatever I want from SGAmmo left on my porch including handgun ammo and I’m only 20
>but it’s everyone else who’s cucked and not California
Cop harder fin grip

Because they're high capacity assault handguns.

>allow all handguns to fall off roster since no manufacturer can microstamp
>Suddenly impossible to buy handguns
>Handgun at home for self defense protected by supreme Court decision
>CA making it impossible to buy handguns
>Actually have supreme Court 2A case
?????????????
>Profit!

I could see a real lib asshole starting up shop with some ridiculous single shot handgun that only works to stamp bc it doesn't feature extraction or autoloading, allowing one gun to make it onto the roster and possibly killing the SC case because you can technically still buy a handgun

Although is microstamping a requirement for revolvers? Shits pretty retarded if so since you wouldn't drop casings anyway

In your...recreational vehicle?

I'm perfectly happy to purchase firearms on the cuck roster since everything I want is on there, but IN THEORY you could use a fake ID to purchase guns out of state since it just cross references a database of prohibited purchasers and anybody not prohibited from purchasing firearms would not be on that database and would pass by default.

Again, glow in the dark CIA niggers reading this, I don't and will not do such a thing since I'm not a prohibited person but it is an oversight on the behalf of the feds that not a lot of people are aware of.

I have to follow the law or else I go to jail. Sgammo could tell California to fuck off and CA can’t do shit. However flyovers are cucks and follow the law despite there being no repercussions if they didn’t.

Get my point now dumbass?

California is collapsing

Uh
Your screenshot says people have to complete with their state laws and that Californians can fuck themselves

>mfw

Attached: Danger Close.jpg (1280x1381, 152K)

Because the GOP happily sold out the white working class worker, starting with Reagan passing amnesty in 1986.

The working class only grew due to the aerospace industry in the 20th century. Now Asian and sand nigger debt slaves are better for the (((economy)))

Attached: Scan_0002-e1524611710174.jpg (1300x1005, 181K)

If only it were true
>mfw state collapses
>libruls scatter like roaches
>conservative rule and freedoms returns
>a new California populated by strong independent men and women

i've seen nothing door to door and i live in san diego

More like it collapses, beans stay and live how they do naturally in a shitty state, while the rest of the roaches spread to nearby states and the process continues.

Yup. OR is barely still standing against commiefornian i-5 politics but they're falling fast.
"Keep Austin Weird" compared with skyrocketing property values is funneling all the libs away from Portland and toward Texas. TX will soon become like WA and OR where one or two main population centers turns lib and controls the whole state.

And SGammo is in Stillwater, OK. By not selling ammo to Californians they’re complying

Aka more cucked than Californians who are ACTUALLY subject to California law

>still lives in california

anyone worth a damn has left that state and gone to free states, you remaining just says you don't value your rights as much as you might try to claim, you deserve everything they throw at you.

Kek, either the whole country has no gun rights or we all do. There’s no inbetween and in the end we’ll all end up in the same place.

disastercenter.com/crime/cacrime.htm
>Go to California
>Get raped
I'm not the same guy arguing with you, but holy fuck that's alot or rape

Why the fuck did you put a comma, it reads like you stroked out for a second.

This is the simple logic that Jow Forums can't grasp. It's fun to laugh at Cali, but when your state is overrun by homeless, Mexicans and fags and your 2A laws go to shit, it'll be less funny. And it will come to your state.

Spics and the homeless hate Alaska.
GG faggot. Enjoy the sunshine, I'll enjoy hb69.