>Punjabi Indian
>Australian
>Gurkha
>Italian
>Russian
>Austrian
>German
Soldiers each one possessing different skills and weapons
e.g Indian and Australian Troops should have higher heat resistance or something

Attached: main-qimg-8784b77cc0e3068798bd8bb6c778d279.png (602x233, 170K)

Polish-Soviet war of 1920.

You could also just give them different guns and support, instead of making up "racial traits." This isn't Tamriel.

When the Japs are about to loose they get 150hp and can do a banzai charge.

but giving them racial traits is too good to pass up otherwise there would be variety

what weapons were being used by each side during the boxer rebellion

Some sort of half horror half war game about the chechen wars and the iraq Iran war

>still no realistic cold war game

And i forgot the yugo wars

I'd play a war horror kino game as long as it was single player with good AI. Impossible for a game to be scary or serious if other players get involved

a good way to do it would be an asymetric style where you have a ratio of something like 64 boxer players to 32 8 great powers players, the boxer faction would all spawn randomly as either boxers or Chinese national troops (rarely) and with a random weapon selection (swords, polearms, muskets, the rare Jingal, troops with G1888s also rarely, maybe repeater crossbow etc) while the 8 great powers players spawn as a member of the legation guards (8 squads with each squad being a different nation) with nation specific guns, so US sailors/marines with 1895 lees, Russians with 1891s, Japanese with type 22's/Type 30s etc. Also you could add later dlc featuring the Seymour Expedition or the Battle of Peking (could add in US army troops with Krags or some of the smaller powers who participated)

I still want my Korean war game
>Opens with invasion as a US advisor
>Pushed back to Pusan
>Sweet Incheon landing leading into brutal urban combat
>Daring rear guard actions at Chosun
>Blasting chicoms at the yalu

Dead Snow the game?

Winter War

Indochina and Algerian wars

All WW2 firearms of the USA, UK, France, Germany, USSR, Japan all in one game.

Rhodesian Bush war

I'm still mad that there's no FPS/survival sim game that's based on the Battle of Ramree.

You forgot the Chinese

Mount and Blade: Dirty Fucking Injuns

There is one sort of horror/thriller/action game about the Yugoslav Civil War, called This War Of Mine. Pretty good game

The next Red Orchestra should be a Cold War gone hot in Europe

That one battle in world war 1 where the Russians and the Germans had to call a truce to fight huge Russian wolves that were attacking and attempting to eat the men, because the gunfire from the battle scared away all the prey and they were starving to the point where grenades and poison gas failed to deter them.
Imagine the horror of that game.
>be freezing peasant drafted into war
>fighting one day on the eastern front
>suddenly huge wolves raid your trench
>a lot of hungry and pissed off wolves
>eventually you have to team up with the guys you were trying to kill because the fucking wolves are winning the battle
>march into the forest arm in arm with the enemy to remove awoo
>return victorious only to start killing each other again

No he didn't.

>get booted out of north korea by literal chinese peasants

Fun!

Maybe the Soviet Afghan War, Spanish American War, Korean War, Chaco War, Falklands, and the first Gulf War